uncontrollable tank rotation

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

KPEMEHb #1 Posted Apr 06 2011 - 22:38

Major

• Players
  • 41598 battles
  • [_UKR_] _UKR_
I had it happen twice on different tanks (T-28 and Hetzer). From the spawn it starts rotating uncontrollably. You can counter it to make it go in a sinusoidal curve. Then after some time it stops (at least for Hetzer it stopped, I got stuck and killed in T-28)).
Seems like a bug, if not please, let me know what I can do when it happens. Thank you.

DeadlyTreadly #2 Posted Apr 06 2011 - 23:00

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 4896 battles

View PostKPEMEHb, on Apr 06 2011 - 22:38, said:

I had it happen twice on different tanks (T-28 and Hetzer). From the spawn it starts rotating uncontrollably. You can counter it to make it go in a sinusoidal curve. Then after some time it stops (at least for Hetzer it stopped, I got stuck and killed in T-28)).
Seems like a bug, if not please, let me know what I can do when it happens. Thank you.

I generally get this just before a disconnect

_Dia_ #3 Posted Apr 06 2011 - 23:10

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 32115 battles
This usually occurs when your ping is too high. When this happens check your lag and ping. If your lag is green and the ping is unusually high, then you have lag. High ping is above 200 in this case.

tumbitiger #4 Posted Apr 06 2011 - 23:27

Staff sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 3332 battles
yep what they said ive had it twice just b4 a connection failure

biofuel #5 Posted Apr 09 2011 - 13:04

Private

• Players
  • 5953 battles
I had something similar happen just now, the lag was green ping was about 260ms which is nothing normal for me, but it was acting like it was lagging and jerking, and the tank was so slow to respond. but the turret when turning it was fine. so dont know what is going on there.

Brigadier #6 Posted Apr 10 2011 - 18:37

Private

• Beta Testers
  • 417 battles
I have a similar problem at times.  It's different in that the wasd keys (maybe all keys, but I can go into chat and talk) won't work at start and neither do the mouse buttons.  The turret will turn, but I can't move or shoot.  No key combo that I discovered will free it.  It will usually clear after a minute or two.  

This started happening in March after whichever patch tweaked the battle assignment.  One other "feature" of the battle assignment tweak is that I sometimes don't actually get into the battle until after it's started.  Before the patch I almost always got the full 30 second count down.  Now I sometimes start as much as two minutes after everyone else.

Not critizing the battle tweak as it is much better than before - I don't get into quite so many battle where I'm just a target!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users