[0.8.11] [WN8] [V1.3.1] [3.2.14] Zoo's Simple and Clean Mod Pack

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
16 replies to this topic

zookeeper525 #1 Posted Jan 24 2014 - 18:11

Corporal

• Players
  • 9469 battles
  • [ATGM] ATGM

Zoo's Simple and Clean Mod Pack

Version 1.3.1

Added ReCo's Vertical Techtree (optional - Must install using exe to fit your resolution)

NOTE: If you want to change any of the settings on the zoom mod then just go to res_mods\0.8.11\scripts\client\mods and edit "P_MoD.xml" in notepad or notepad++

The goal of this pack is to get rid of all the "bloat ware" that i see in mod packs. I had trouble finding a pack that i wanted to use, because they all had mods that just weren't that great and that kind of changed the feeling of the game and how it played.

This pack is meant to be as "clean and simple" as possible, but still giving you all the features from mods that you love.

This pack was put together by me. None of the mods in it were made by me and i don't take any credit for them. A HUGE thanks to all the people who made these mods. If this pack isn't allowed to be on here just remove this post. This is just my own personal pack that I use.

List of Mods:

Spoiler

Screenshots:

Spoiler

Video:

Change Log:

Spoiler

Instructions:

1. Extract the zip

2. Copy the res_mods folder into C:\Games\World_of_Tanks and install font if needed in the "font" folder

3. Install ReCo's Vertical Techtree using RVT v8.4 Setup.exe and follow steps in the .exe (Optional)

4. Play the game :)

(Notes:

Use the "Ctrl key to zoom into the map in game"

Download:

zsacmp-v1.3.1.zip

Edited by zookeeper525, Mar 02 2014 - 20:36.

appetite4destruction #2 Posted Jan 25 2014 - 22:05

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 26514 battles

Downloaded and tried your pack yesterday. I tried yours because I don't need all of the features in some packs.

Its the first time I have used the extra zoom mod and it took a bit of getting used to but it is quite usefull especially with very accurate guns like the tortoise, sometimes I think the tanks are closer than they actually are!

I do miss the extra zoom out at times though.

Great pack would highly recommend!

IceMaine #3 Posted Jan 25 2014 - 22:34

Private

• Players
  • 2249 battles
Awesome Mod Pack... been looking for something similar... Installed, and will post about it soon. THX MATE!! :glasses:

DjVal #4 Posted Jan 26 2014 - 00:22

Private

• Players
  • 4807 battles
  • [DHO4] DHO4
Great mod pack, it has everything thank you

DjVal #5 Posted Jan 27 2014 - 23:49

Private

• Players
  • 4807 battles
  • [DHO4] DHO4
Is it just me or did the enemy spotted markers stop working?

zookeeper525 #6 Posted Jan 31 2014 - 16:20

Corporal

• Players
  • 9469 battles
  • [ATGM] ATGM

Version 1.0                   

Updated XVM to version 5.0.2. Test 3 and the pack now supports WN8, fixed an issue with the "lamp" not working (TrapSense) and added "Multi-lined Tank Carousel" to the pack.

Pack has been updated!

I will update again once 8.11 is out if there are any other problems let me know! I also updated the screenshots since a few things have changed in version 1.0.

Edited by zookeeper525, Jan 31 2014 - 16:21.

zookeeper525 #7 Posted Feb 13 2014 - 21:01

Corporal

• Players
  • 9469 battles
  • [ATGM] ATGM

Version 1.1                

Updated to work with 8.11, removed a few mods that weren't working with 8.11 (smooth zoom, no intro etc) and addedJ1mB0's Crosshair Mod (with no gun shake and zoom-out) and removed j1mb0s icons and replaced themwith "riskynet's Colored Contour Icons" also added "Received Damage Announcer v1.8" since the last update.

A_Sumer #8 Posted Feb 14 2014 - 02:00

Private

• Players
  • 1841 battles

Thanks Zoo! Great clean modpack.

I have one question, is there anyway to enable extra zoom with the Jimbo's sights in this pack?

Its the only thing I cant live without in your pack.

Hope you can advise, and thanks again

-AS

zookeeper525 #9 Posted Feb 14 2014 - 02:14

Corporal

• Players
  • 9469 battles
  • [ATGM] ATGM

View PostA_Sumer, on Feb 14 2014 - 02:00, said:

Thanks Zoo! Great clean modpack.

I have one question, is there anyway to enable extra zoom with the Jimbo's sights in this pack?

Its the only thing I cant live without in your pack.

Hope you can advise, and thanks again

-AS

If you want the extra zoom then this works. http://www.mediafire...ico7/0.8.11.rar

Just download that and copy the content from the 0.8.11 folder into the 8.11 folder from my pack and it will add the 30x zoom to the jimbo scope. I haven't tested it enough to actually add to my mod pack yet, but it does seem to work. I'm gonna test it out a bit and if it's working well. I'll add a new download link for people who want the 30x zoom.

Edited by zookeeper525, Feb 14 2014 - 03:38.

Griffimus #10 Posted Feb 14 2014 - 02:48

Private

• Beta Testers
  • 7155 battles
Great job, found my new 8.11 modpack.  Only thing that would make this perfect would be a HP bar at the bottom middle but other than that it's the best one to fit my needs.  Thanks.

zookeeper525 #11 Posted Feb 14 2014 - 04:10

Corporal

• Players
  • 9469 battles
  • [ATGM] ATGM

I just updated the download links. I added the zoom in mod for people who want it and a copy that doesn't come with the mod for people who don't. They are both still using j1mb0s crosshair.

I also changed the default tank lines in the "Multilined TankCarousel" mod from 3 lines to 2 lines.

zookeeper525 #12 Posted Feb 14 2014 - 04:16

Corporal

• Players
  • 9469 battles
  • [ATGM] ATGM

View PostGriffimus, on Feb 14 2014 - 02:48, said:

Great job, found my new 8.11 modpack.  Only thing that would make this perfect would be a HP bar at the bottom middle but other than that it's the best one to fit my needs.  Thanks.

It has an HP bar on the crosshair so that is kind of in the middle haha

A_Sumer #13 Posted Feb 14 2014 - 23:21

Private

• Players
  • 1841 battles

View Postzookeeper525, on Feb 13 2014 - 22:10, said:

I just updated the download links. I added the zoom in mod for people who want it and a copy that doesn't come with the mod for people who don't. They are both still using j1mb0s crosshair.

I also changed the default tank lines in the "Multilined TankCarousel" mod from 3 lines to 2 lines.

Wow Zoo, thanks! You are too kind. I will let you know if I see any issues.

zookeeper525 #14 Posted Feb 20 2014 - 18:58

Corporal

• Players
  • 9469 battles
  • [ATGM] ATGM

Version 1.2                

Updated J1mB0s Crosshair Mod to v1.37, added "Skip intro" mod to the pack, switched to locastans enh. HD minimap Gen 3 from another map mod and added P0LIR0ID's zoom in/out mod instead of the other zoom mod, and switched back to using theme 1 of YasenKrasen's Coloured Messages + session statistics.

NOTE: If you want to change any of the settings on the zoom mod then just go to res_mods\0.8.11\scripts\client\mods and edit "P_MoD.xml" in notepad or notepad++

If you find any issues let me know

Edited by zookeeper525, Feb 20 2014 - 18:59.

jonny_ringo #15 Posted Feb 25 2014 - 14:39

Major

• Players
  • 29266 battles
  • [RAZE] RAZE

downloaded and love your modpack...great work thank you so much

only suggestion would be not having to hit shift to get into sniper mode...but that is a minor detal no issue

zookeeper525 #16 Posted Feb 27 2014 - 05:57

Corporal

• Players
  • 9469 battles
  • [ATGM] ATGM

View Postjonny_ringo, on Feb 25 2014 - 14:39, said:

downloaded and love your modpack...great work thank you so much

only suggestion would be not having to hit shift to get into sniper mode...but that is a minor detal no issue

You can change that by going to

"res_mods\0.8.11\scripts\client\mods"

open P_MoD.xml in notepad or notepad++ or w/e you use

Then just change "noscroll"

True

to

False

I'm just used to playing with noscroll.

Edited by zookeeper525, Feb 27 2014 - 18:03.

zookeeper525 #17 Posted Mar 01 2014 - 21:40

Corporal

• Players
  • 9469 battles
  • [ATGM] ATGM

Version 1.3

Updated YasenKrasen's Coloured Messages + session statistics (now supports WN8),  Multilined TankCarousel and zoom in/out mod incl. scope shadow remove! by P0LIR0ID to the latest version (This update isn't really needed unless you want WN8 support in YasenKrasen's session statistics)