How to change language

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

RealArcano #1 Posted Feb 08 2014 - 15:26

Corporal

• Players
  • 511 battles

i was playing on NA server, im latin american, but there is one only thing that i hate of the game, the translation, there to many accents in spanish, but the worst is the argentinean, i got my reasons to say it, i was using the english language but i do not understand it perfectly, and obviusly is better play with your own language.

I donwload the Europe game, and play it, and love the Spain translation, better than argentinean by far, but the ping is the problem, here in south america the ping is between 100 and 150, its not perfect, in north america its round 50 (what i see in videos) but its so much better than 250 that i had in eu servers, unplayable.

So, what i want its to play on NA servers, using a EU servers languages, i got the 2 games now. Its maybe possible change some files from one to another and play really enjoying the game?

Wuluck #2 Posted Feb 08 2014 - 15:46

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 24450 battles

9I_U3_PYCU_U_9I_PYCCKUU #3 Posted Mar 28 2014 - 13:58

Private

• Players
  • 0 battles

Hi!:blinky: And Russian has not played?

veganzombiez #4 Posted Apr 10 2014 - 07:00

Production

• -Players-
  • 14320 battles

View PostRealArcano, on Feb 08 2014 - 15:26, said:

So, what i want its to play on NA servers, using a EU servers languages, i got the 2 games now. Its maybe possible change some files from one to another and play really enjoying the game?

There currently is no way to be able to play your account from one region on another region.  Fortunately, we are working on a roaming feature that will allow players using one region's account to play on another region's servers.

I don't know what the release date of this feature will be, as it's still in testing.  Hopefully it'll come soon!

DieStahlBirne #5 Posted Apr 10 2014 - 17:37

Private

• Players
  • 0 battles

View Postveganzombiez, on Apr 10 2014 - 08:00, said:

There currently is no way to be able to play your account from one region on another region.  Fortunately, we are working on a roaming feature that will allow players using one region's account to play on another region's servers.

I don't know what the release date of this feature will be, as it's still in testing.  Hopefully it'll come soon!

I have registered on Asia and RU servers with the same nick as my nick on EU server to be able to post in the forums over there. Will this pose to be a problem in the future?

veganzombiez #6 Posted Apr 11 2014 - 07:16

Production

• -Players-
  • 14320 battles

View PostDieStahlBirne, on Apr 10 2014 - 17:37, said:

I have registered on Asia and RU servers with the same nick as my nick on EU server to be able to post in the forums over there. Will this pose to be a problem in the future?

I'm not sure how it'll work, but as each account is tied to a unique ID, it shouldn't.  Once the feature is announced, we'll know more about that.

OwenGlendower #7 Posted May 29 2014 - 14:21

Major

• Players
  • 27555 battles

View PostRealArcano, on Feb 08 2014 - 10:26, said:

i was playing on NA server, im latin american, but there is one only thing that i hate of the game, the translation, there to many accents in spanish, but the worst is the argentinean, i got my reasons to say it, i was using the english language but i do not understand it perfectly, and obviusly is better play with your own language.

I donwload the Europe game, and play it, and love the Spain translation, better than argentinean by far, but the ping is the problem, here in south america the ping is between 100 and 150, its not perfect, in north america its round 50 (what i see in videos) but its so much better than 250 that i had in eu servers, unplayable.

What do you mean by "the translation"? Do you mean the text that is displayed in the game client? If so, that's an easy fix. Simply copy the res\text folder from the EU client to the NA client.

If you mean the in-game audio ("that one bounced!") then do the same with the res\audio folder.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users