With the release of Patch 8.11 there will be a change in the Team Damage/Kill automatic moderation system. These changes are being made so that TD/TK will have more severe implications applied more quickly. The following is the general layout of our new system.
Reworked the team damage/ kill system:
- The team damage and team kill control system has become slightly more strict, while at the same time more factors are taken into account: penalty points for particular kind of violations are not accumulated as quickly (i.e. the punishment has been mitigated).
- The chance of account suspension increases with each consequent damaging of ally vehicles in one battle.
- Damaging your platoon mates now counts towards your rating
- Ramming allied tanks is also treated as foul play and an illegal action.
- The accumulated penalty points can be forgiven when destroying the enemy vehicles in battles where the ally team won.
- The term of first suspension has been reduced to one hour.
Improved the system of compensation to the subject of the offense:
- The repairs of vehicles of the damaged party are compensated.
- Apart from the repairs cost, the offender additionally pays the affected party 10% from the repair’s total amount.
- The offender pays the affected party not only with credits received for the battle, but also with credits available on the account.
- If enemy base capture has been interrupted by an ally (either by ramming or by shooting.)
- If modules on the ally tank have been damaged (with help of ramming or hitting with a shell.)
- If the ally tank has been destroyed.
Less serious infractions (TK/TD rating will not increase as much):
- If an ally vehicle has been damaged accidentally while the player was aiming at the enemy tank.
- If an ally vehicle has been accidentally damaged with splash from a high-explosive shell.
- If after firing apart from damaging the enemy, the ally tank was damaged as well.
Keep in mind that you are not able to appeal the restrictions set by our Automatic TD/TK Moderation system. Vigilante justice is not an excuse for TD/TK. They must be served to their full extent.
See you on the battlefield!