TK/TD Patch Changes 8.11

• Please log in to reply
223 replies to this topic

mankeyjamie #21 Posted Apr 13 2014 - 06:17

Corporal

• Players
  • 11198 battles
  • [AUST] AUST
FUCKIN BROKEN!!! FIX THIS FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!

InParadisum #22 Posted Apr 15 2014 - 18:49

Private

• Players
  • 13117 battles
DO YOU SEE WHAT ALL OF US ARE SAYING WOT? You do not need to be the mommy or daddy in this game. Teams do pretty well taking care of true offenses. Too many whining babies who take offense and just report everything because they are "special". Too many pushy drivers, and idiots who cannot see where they are and get killed by pulling in front of other tanks who happen to be firing. The players just have to self monitor and get better at the game. Having WoT just apply some fricking robot suspension is stupid, and if you guys keep this up, I will be pushing to get ALL my money back that I have ever spent on this game. It is getting a bit ridiculous, between this kind of stuff and the messed up spotting mechanics, and the various mods people are starting to use. If you cannot figure this out, you are going to lose control of this game.

InParadisum #23 Posted Apr 15 2014 - 18:50

Private

• Players
  • 13117 battles
You better start paying more attention WOT. Also, why can't your lazy mapmakers provide more maps? We are sick of the same 8 maps. How hard is it to make more maps? Lazy lazy lazy.

Simple_is_Good #24 Posted Apr 15 2014 - 20:40

Private

• Players
  • 10725 battles
WOT.  There has to be a better way.  I just got suspended for one hour for killing a team mate who kept pushing me into the enemy line of fire and, therefore, causing me to be damaged.  So it was either him or me.  How about you simply let the players sort it out?  But if someone routinely kills team mates then institute the suspension.

Will_Ace #25 Posted Apr 15 2014 - 22:18

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 2200 battles
WG, this is way to far, you should make it do something so it DOES NOT ban you when you just kill the other person because he's killing you, they won't get banned cause trolls never get banned, like always. :angry:

EAWS #26 Posted Apr 16 2014 - 05:14

Private

• Players
  • 2962 battles

I tk'ed a player who was pushing three of us on a hill.  He continued to push me, another player and my platoon mate.  We opened up on him and I landed several shots killing him.  He is the one that should be banned for days not hours.  But because the system doesn't see that here we are.  I think you should look at past play before banning.  If its not a consistent behavior then there are probably underlying circumstances.

Dan

CaptKaos #27 Posted Apr 16 2014 - 10:00

Private

• Beta Testers
  • 19300 battles
  • [1BDE] 1BDE

I just had an asshole tk'ing me and I shot back at him as he was behind me shooting me and I get kicked off...what a farce this system is

tod914 #28 Posted Apr 17 2014 - 10:22

Captain

• Players
  • 47761 battles
  • [RDNKS] RDNKS
I also want to complain about this system.  I just had a team member, Jaco Split take random shots at my tank at the start of the game for no apparent reason.  I shot back at him to get him to stop.  I get banned?  You have to be kidding me.  This is the second time this player has done this to me.  I also seen him trying get an friendly artillery piece trying to take him out in a third game.  I pay for my membership.  Does he?  If you want me to continue to be a paying member, you'll put a ban on him not me.  Make sense? You need the recorded game Support? 

Edited by tod914, Apr 17 2014 - 10:26.

CrymsonSerenity #29 Posted Apr 17 2014 - 21:14

Private

• Players
  • 345 battles

I have a complaint about this crappy system. We started our game with a bot who was spamming the chat about selling gold, naturally I report him but this is a bot so taking logic into account the bots most likely going to leave the game and head into another if his tank is destroyed. I'm only taking a guess but I decide to see if my idea works and suddenly I get suspended for a god damned hour. Yes its only an hour but that's an hour of PREMIUM TIME I AM PAYING FOR. And you know what, I bet this gold seller won't even get a slap on the wrist for what he's doing.

Your god damned system is a farce. I can't believe the first post has to be me getting in here to complain about this absolute joke of a system, I am paying for your servers by giving you money and if you want to lost another customer from what I have read in this thread, you'd better damn well do something about this.

ForkLicking #30 Posted Apr 17 2014 - 21:18

Corporal

• Players
  • 9658 battles
  • [DICE] DICE
Lol, when will people stop complaining? It is simple don't fall for people who antagonize you and are noobs, be careful and this doesn't happen. I have never been banned even though there are a ton of crap players who are turnips (I am a good player, check it out).

StoneTitan #31 Posted Apr 18 2014 - 04:37

Sergeant

• Players
  • 3179 battles
Just set the game to friendly fire and be done with all this B and S.:angry:

Edited by StoneTitan, Apr 18 2014 - 04:37.

ozmaniac #32 Posted Apr 18 2014 - 06:08

Private

• Players
  • 47566 battles
  • [4HIM] 4HIM
Complete [edited]...[edited]AMX 50120, first rams me, then pushes me out of my spot and cover ...complete prick...I never intentionally do TD TK, but in this case the prick deserved it and I'd do it every time. Stupid system logs you out and bans you immediately, so you can't even get the pricks username to report him or file an official complaint. Agree that teams should be able to take care of their own trouble makers...I've spent hundreds of dollars on this game and always play fairly and politely...and this mother [edited]comes along and I get the ban...he can go [edited]himself!

SkaarjMaster #33 Posted Apr 18 2014 - 14:29

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 3739 battles

View PostStoneTitan, on Apr 17 2014 - 23:37, said:

Just set the game to friendly fire and be done with all this B and S.:angry:

Yes, that is a very good idea, cuz.:smile:

TheRiposte #34 Posted Apr 18 2014 - 18:19

Private

• Players
  • 10648 battles
Yesterday I got charged for a Team player that shot me... Can confirm with replay that no team dmg was done the entire battle of course, other than 13 dmg done from someone stopping and backing into me out of nowhere, however, the penalty was like 2k credits and to the medium tank that shot me, not the ram dmg fool.  I just wonder how often this system is being exploited and how exactly it "recognizes" human intent...

TheRiposte #35 Posted Apr 18 2014 - 18:31

Private

• Players
  • 10648 battles
The way internet nerds talk on forums about games is almost always 100% cruel, unsupported, malignant trolling...  Of course that's a good way to get Wargaming dev and PR to help mold the community, right?  Have to wonder though if Wargaming even cares when almost all of the threads from a feature are completely negative and you can pretty safely assume that there is a relatively constant flow of tickets and other complaints flowing in.   I've got my eyes on you WG, xvm's concept of a paywall for stats too, but especially you, WG.  You claim that the type 59 is removed for balancing as well as all of the other special dickhead tanks you've offered and intentionally withheld supply on.  I'm really irritated about historical gun/engine sounds mod/ and how little of the revenue was used in development for that.  The amount a tanker that really enjoys this game is willing to pay shouldn't be an incentive to charge whatever you want with this amount of development volume.  Step it up.

sampsonj #36 Posted Apr 19 2014 - 04:54

Corporal

• Players
  • 6535 battles
  • [F-LEG] F-LEG

the thing I don't like about this is if a teammate is attacking you, you can't shoot back to defend yourself. If you do, you get banned. Two team mates killed an arty, then turned to me, I fired back, second shot I made, I was banned while they got to destroy a tank and start shooting at another while I did about 200 out of 800 damage.

View PostForkLicking, on Apr 17 2014 - 22:18, said:

Lol, when will people stop complaining? It is simple don't fall for people who antagonize you and are noobs, be careful and this doesn't happen. I have never been banned even though there are a ton of crap players who are turnips (I am a good player, check it out).

Just wait until you are getting attack right from spawn and then when you fight back, you are the one banned because you "team attacked"

Edited by sampsonj, Apr 19 2014 - 04:56.

StRaNgEdAyS #37 Posted Apr 19 2014 - 08:58

Corporal

• Beta Testers
  • 1971 battles
  • [GOSS] GOSS
Never intentionally TK'd anyone. Never been banned.
If you use the in game reporting instead of shooting back they'll get the boot and not you.
You'll be compensated for the damage done. At the end of the day it's a cartoon tank you can roll back out of your garage and fight again without penalty.
Unless you're obsessed by stats and not playing the game for enjoyment then what's the issue? If you're too wrapped up in your stats then ultimately you're going to have a bad time playing the game.

Edited by StRaNgEdAyS, Apr 19 2014 - 08:58.

PanserSmasher #38 Posted Apr 19 2014 - 17:12

Private

• Players
  • 3474 battles

I just experienced this flawed system first hand. I had taken up a position and was firing on enemy tanks. A TD came up behind me and began shoving me into the open, I pushed back out of enemy fire, Then another TD joined. I re-positioned, they continued to push me around. One positioned behind and almost one shot me. I fired back as soon as he turned his turret on me AGAIN and guess who was banned. He dealt 80%+ damage and was still in the battle. I dealt less than 10% and was removed from play for an hr.

This system is the unjust principal from grade school all over again!

Edited by PanserSmasher, Apr 19 2014 - 17:19.

ForkLicking #39 Posted Apr 20 2014 - 01:31

Corporal

• Players
  • 9658 battles
  • [DICE] DICE

View Postsampsonj, on Apr 19 2014 - 05:54, said:

the thing I don't like about this is if a teammate is attacking you, you can't shoot back to defend yourself. If you do, you get banned. Two team mates killed an arty, then turned to me, I fired back, second shot I made, I was banned while they got to destroy a tank and start shooting at another while I did about 200 out of 800 damage.

Just wait until you are getting attack right from spawn and then when you fight back, you are the one banned because you "team attacked"

Don't freaken attack? How hard is it to just not attack back and be the better person?

KaBoomStick #40 Posted Apr 20 2014 - 03:17

Private

• Players
  • 19151 battles
  • [G-M-U] G-M-U
The automated system doesn't properly review the scenario. Being that I am a PAYING customer, I am absolutely beside myself. Good Game Wargaming! You lost a customer to your laziness.

Also tagged with TK/TD, Patch Changes, 8.11

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users