• Please log in to reply
204 replies to this topic

ket101 #201 Posted Aug 10 2016 - 01:13

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 18005 battles
  • [N-O-M] N-O-M

View Postnoceum, on Aug 09 2016 - 23:17, said:

At start of game maus killed our t92. So I kill them and im suspended ? and there not? that's [edited] If the system worked maus would have been banned . So system DONT WORK.

Maus almost certainly used HE to kill the T92.  HE gets a reduced rating in the TK system, due to splash effects.  The T92 also has a LOT less health than a Maus.  If you killed a Maus from full health, that's a lot of hp damage you're doing, and adding the destruction of the tank to the formula.  You also probably used AP or premium rounds, which do not get a reduced rating.  If it's at the start, the Maus may have even been in the cap circle, which means penalties are increased over and above what they usually are.  That doesn't even take into account any team damage you may (or may not) have done in other recent matches.  So the system does work, it just didn't work in your favour.  The system doesn't provide for revenge attacks, only allowing the shooting of teammates when their name turns blue.

How do you make it work in your favour?  Don't shoot the green tanks.  Wait for them to turn blue, and then you're free to shoot them without penalty.  And maybe not even then, if they're trying to do the right thing.

HFB4Qc #202 Posted Mar 27 2017 - 16:45

Private

• Players
  • 13665 battles
  • [WN] WN
You guys dont get it! just stop shooting team mates.

ImaKillYou #203 Posted Mar 27 2017 - 16:53

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 22233 battles
  • [-GENT] -GENT
dat necro bro

dtech114 #204 Posted Apr 09 2017 - 09:13

Private

• -Players-
  • 9644 battles
  • [VIPR] VIPR
I just had someone insult me and try and TK me and then I defended myself and for the first time ever got banned for a day.  First of all I thought the first ban was supposed to be for an hour and it banned me for 24 hours.  That is ridiculous when you are defending yourseld from someone that has already insulted you, shot you first, and is trying to kill you.

Edited by dtech114, Apr 09 2017 - 09:14.

ket101 #205 Posted Apr 09 2017 - 10:14

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 18005 battles
  • [N-O-M] N-O-M

View Postdtech114, on Apr 09 2017 - 18:13, said:

I just had someone insult me and try and TK me and then I defended myself and for the first time ever got banned for a day.  First of all I thought the first ban was supposed to be for an hour and it banned me for 24 hours.  That is ridiculous when you are defending yourseld from someone that has already insulted you, shot you first, and is trying to kill you.

How long ago were you banned for an hour?  The day's worth of ban is the next level of ban, after the hour.

Don't shoot teammates.  It doesn't matter if they're shooting you, pushing you, or insulting you.  If you shoot back and damage them, up to and including killing them, you will be penalised.  Let them damage you, they are the ones who will take the penalties.  If they are goading you into retaliating, don't do it.  That's what they want you to do.  Until they turn blue, don't shoot them.

Also tagged with TK/TD, Patch Changes, 8.11

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users