Private

• -Players-
  • 13414 battles

Sweet first ban down to an hour......   Afk [edited]Be warned I will shoot 

ViseGrip #222 Posted Jul 20 2017 - 14:14

Sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 38219 battles
DAM WG 12 pages of unhappy players cause of your screwed up system..... You all must be proud.  I too have stopped all money into this game. And I have a lot invested.

_GeorgePreddy #223 Posted Jul 20 2017 - 14:24

Captain

• -Players-
  • 20 battles
TK system seems to work fairly well for me. Of course, I don't shoot green tanks.

TheLittlebruiser316 #224 Posted Jul 23 2017 - 03:19

Private

• -Players-
  • 702 battles
  • [QC-QC] QC-QC

Why am I banned forshooting someone who willingly move in front of me will I am shooting???

That automatic systems does'nt take context in account.

TheRaven56 #225 Posted Aug 05 2017 - 18:51

Private

• -Players-
  • 4952 battles
  • [TANKN] TANKN

We have all had kills stolen from us. I like to think some of them are just team mates helping you out so you don't die. But stealing for the points is wrong. As for hitting an allies with shells because they run in front of you and you get the penalty is wrong. just another money grab because you have to spend more money to recoupe the loss. As for tking get the aggressor not the victm.

View PostPlineyTheElder, on Apr 12 2014 - 20:08, said:

Not a fan of this. Let the game be played. Sometimes a TK is necessary.

ket101 #226 Posted Aug 08 2017 - 11:47

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 18432 battles
  • [N-O-M] N-O-M

View PostTheLittlebruiser316, on Jul 23 2017 - 12:19, said:

Why am I banned forshooting someone who willingly move in front of me will I am shooting???

That automatic systems does'nt take context in account.

They do, to a degree.  If you're actually aiming at an opposing tank when you fire, and you happen to hit a friendly vehicle, you still pay for damages but the relative severity of the ban process is lessened.  A shot going long over your target and hitting and possibly killing a friendly tank is much more likely not to result in a ban.  However, if your aim point happens to be a friendly when you fire, that will attract full attention.  That means, that if someone jumps into the line of fire after you've aimed and fired, a ban is unlikely.  If they've jumped into your aim before you fire, then you're going to get hit harder with penalties.

Not sure about legality currently, but the SafeShot mod prevented you from firing if your sights were on a friendly.  Couldn't stop someone running into the shot after it's been fired, but would stop the shot before it happened.  There's situations where it could be limiting for you, but a number of players were known to be using it before the question of mod legality hit the fan.  Someone could undoubtedly tell you the current situation for SafeShot if you do a bit of research.

View PostTheRaven56, on Aug 06 2017 - 03:51, said:

We have all had kills stolen from us. I like to think some of them are just team mates helping you out so you don't die. But stealing for the points is wrong. As for hitting an allies with shells because they run in front of you and you get the penalty is wrong. just another money grab because you have to spend more money to recoupe the loss. As for tking get the aggressor not the victm.

Like I said, you'll pay damages, but it won't count as much towards a ban. 

The TK ban system is all about banning the player who actually causes damage to his teammates, and if you're the one doing damage, it could be said you're the aggressor.  If you don't do team damage, the TK system will never bother you.

Always remember that the TK system cannot tell motive.  It doesn't know that someone shoved you deliberately.  It can't tell the difference between deliberate and accidental.  It doesn't know the other person has been getting your goat in chat.  It's possible to be exceptionally polite and still be able to reduce someone to fury, so don't think it's an easy matter.  Simply marking certain words won't guarantee an accurate judgement.

A player once took great offence to me telling them one word: steer.  My tank had been stationary at the start of the game (waiting to see where I needed to go), and he just drove straight into it, no attempt to go around, and I had the larger vehicle, so he was the one that would take any ram damage.  He tried to denigrate me to the other team throughout the rest of the battle (obviously global chat was still in effect at the time).  He certainly didn't help the rest of the team during that game, and annoyed just about everyone, including the other team.  No team damage was caused, but one single word, that was appropriate to the situation and not technically rude, and a word that would be a bit unlikely to feature on any circumscribed word list, made him blow his top for the rest of the game.

As always, if you don't want to be banned for causing team damage, there's one very simple rule: DON'T SHOOT THE GREEN TANKS.

hvymetal1872 #227 Posted Aug 13 2017 - 06:40

Private

• -Players-
  • 11019 battles
I just got banned  for shouting at an enemy tank from a distance  and a friendly decided he was going to move in front of me I set him on fire next thing I'm banned . They can fix this but to lazy to do so no more money from me .

Edited by hvymetal1872, Aug 13 2017 - 06:55.

ket101 #228 Posted Aug 13 2017 - 07:32

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 18432 battles
  • [N-O-M] N-O-M

View Posthvymetal1872, on Aug 13 2017 - 15:40, said:

I just got banned  for shouting at an enemy tank from a distance  and a friendly decided he was going to move in front of me I set him on fire next thing I'm banned . They can fix this but to lazy to do so no more money from me .

So you shot a teammate and set him on fire?  Did he burn to death as well?  Seems like a lot of team damage was done.  The initial shot wouldn't have been too bad, but the fire keeps adding to the problem.

And why were you shouting at an opposing team member?  They can't hear you these days.  ;)

Sodan66 #229 Posted Aug 15 2017 - 03:51

Corporal

• Players
  • 7691 battles
  • [TOFC] TOFC
Another tank knocks me off a bridge I drown and so does he and I get an hour ban what the hell I didn't even kill the moron he killed himself! Fix your [edited]!

ket101 #230 Posted Aug 15 2017 - 09:48

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 18432 battles
  • [N-O-M] N-O-M

View PostSodan66, on Aug 15 2017 - 12:51, said:

Another tank knocks me off a bridge I drown and so does he and I get an hour ban what the hell I didn't even kill the moron he killed himself! Fix your [edited]!

Last tank (on the same team) to touch a tank that drowns often cops the penalty, especially if it's within a very short period of time after the touch.  You might feel better if I say that he probably got a similar ban.

jhonnycage #231 Posted Aug 21 2017 - 17:15

Private

• Players
  • 1588 battles
warghameing staff like to let rejected asses intenialy runninto ur fire so thery get u baned for month for intenaly fireing on them witch not true they suck [edited]wiuthg tking shiet cause others tk they get nothing to to the jack asses

jhonnycage #232 Posted Aug 21 2017 - 17:18

Private

• Players
  • 1588 battles

this tk shiet needs to be taken out the game htesse retrards set it up for us legit players to get baned bye soure [edited]retardedf [edited]tkers

jhonnycage #233 Posted Aug 21 2017 - 17:24

Private

• Players
  • 1588 battles
forget it guys trevore [edited]kisser to war gameing like to let those [edited]runn into ur fire intentionaly they dont care about players that p[ay for there shiet games

jhonnycage #234 Posted Aug 21 2017 - 17:38

Private

• Players
  • 1588 battles

this what u get from sand rat runn companies liek micro soft now is

jhonnycage #235 Posted Aug 21 2017 - 17:39

Private

• Players
  • 1588 battles

and tevore a moron to be an sports manger for wargameing if they leting this kind off bull crapfly

]

ImaKillYou #236 Posted Aug 21 2017 - 18:26

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 23822 battles
  • [-GENT] -GENT

Enjoy your ban, and please take the time off to learn some spelling.

P.S.

STOP shooting green tanks.

ket101 #237 Posted Aug 22 2017 - 03:05

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 18432 battles
  • [N-O-M] N-O-M

View Postjhonnycage, on Aug 22 2017 - 02:18, said:

this tk shiet needs to be taken out the game htesse retrards set it up for us legit players to get baned bye soure [edited]retardedf [edited]tkers

The TK system was introduced because TK-ing was increasing.  There wasn't a system to begin with, since the players who were there from the start didn't, most for the part, go around intentionally shooting teammates.  Then, as always happens, there were more and more people who thought that TK-ing was funny, or that some other player deserved to die for whatever reason, and the number of tickets being submitted started to go through the roof, leading to delays of a month or more in processing those tickets.  The first automatic system was gamed by people who found that they could use it to make a guaranteed profit at Tier 10, by getting other players to shoot them.  The current system works fairly well.  If it wasn't in place, TK-ing would increase dramatically.  They found that out on a test server, when they forgot to activate it.  When they re-activated it, the TK-ing dropped again.  So it actually works for you, believe it or not.

HighLife2 #238 Posted Sep 04 2017 - 23:23

Private

• -Players-
  • 1376 battles

I was banned for an hour for shooting a team member that drove right into my line of fire when I was already shooting. Also had time other players ramming and pushing me out into to enemy fire so they don't get killed and then I get banned. I've always been a team player and also play warships and planes.I might Not be playing any anymore if this is how admin. wants it and will let my friends know also.

ket101 #239 Posted Sep 05 2017 - 00:44

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 18432 battles
  • [N-O-M] N-O-M

View PostHighLife2, on Sep 05 2017 - 08:23, said:

I was banned for an hour for shooting a team member that drove right into my line of fire when I was already shooting. Also had time other players ramming and pushing me out into to enemy fire so they don't get killed and then I get banned. I've always been a team player and also play warships and planes.I might Not be playing any anymore if this is how admin. wants it and will let my friends know also.

Instead of shooting teammates for pushing you into the line of fire, submit a ticket to support under the heading of Physics Abuse.  Include a copy of the replay file (you may need to activate replay recording in your settings.  Replay files are quite small, only up to about 1 and half megs for any particular game; they can be moved to another storage device (such as a USB stick) or even deleted without affecting the game itself).  You may also want to use the SafeShot mod to prevent you from firing if a friendly tank is in your sights.  It won't stop someone from driving into a shot you've already fired, but it will help for those instances where someone jumps in front of you just before you do fire.  Aslain's modpack, I think, includes this mod, but you should be able to find it separately as well.

If you don't want to be banned for team damage (ie, shooting your teammates), then remember that you can't be banned if you DON'T shoot them.

The Golden Rule for World of Tanks is: DON'T SHOOT THE GREEN TANKS!

Tahllol #240 Posted Sep 05 2017 - 01:04

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 7411 battles

View Postket101, on Sep 05 2017 - 00:44, said:

Instead of shooting teammates for pushing you into the line of fire, submit a ticket to support under the heading of Physics Abuse.  Include a copy of the replay file (you may need to activate replay recording in your settings.  Replay files are quite small, only up to about 1 and half megs for any particular game; they can be moved to another storage device (such as a USB stick) or even deleted without affecting the game itself).  You may also want to use the SafeShot mod to prevent you from firing if a friendly tank is in your sights.  It won't stop someone from driving into a shot you've already fired, but it will help for those instances where someone jumps in front of you just before you do fire.  Aslain's modpack, I think, includes this mod, but you should be able to find it separately as well.

If you don't want to be banned for team damage (ie, shooting your teammates), then remember that you can't be banned if you DON'T shoot them.

The Golden Rule for World of Tanks is: DON'T SHOOT THE GREEN TANKS!

Problem is they don't do crap about the pushing teammates out into the open or into the water period. WG has lost all control of the game because they ignore everything from using illegal mods, constant botting players, to team killing on a constant basis.

Also tagged with TK/TD, Patch Changes, 8.11

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users