• Please log in to reply
326 replies to this topic

ket101 #321 Posted Sep 25 2018 - 09:37

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 18441 battles
  • [N-O-M] N-O-M

View Posthollycrapper, on Sep 25 2018 - 15:27, said:

The system i flawed of you get hit by your team mate but he does not kill you but then turns and shoots you again so you end up killing him you get banned even though he was the one to start by firing upon you. I do not think a little bit of silver covers it at all. I really hope WOT looks a little closer into this events.

All team damage gets penalised.  All of it.  There's no "he fired first!" rule.  There's no allowances for revenge shots.  There IS allowance for mistakes, but after so many shots, there's only so far the system is prepared to allow it.  But if you do any team damage, expect to pay credits for it, at the very least.  And if you do more than the system allows, expect your name to turn blue or even get yourself banned.

There's a really easy way not to get penalised at all.  It's called, "DON'T SHOOT THE GREEN TANKS!"

Really.  It's that easy, and that hard.  Don't shoot, and they take all the penalties. 

Edited by ket101, Sep 25 2018 - 09:38.

Rocket_Man_ #322 Posted Oct 09 2018 - 21:56

Corporal

• Players
  • 39287 battles
  • [DREAM] DREAM

Another [edited]player abusing/bullying me today, Flaming_Fury001.

This player started by pushing me in to the line of fire then I moved back. He moved up then I moved up, using him as a shield... then he pushes back at me so I turn and move to a different position, only to have him track me then follow to further his bullying.

Replay:

http://wotreplays.eu...t_man-tiger_131

coltdjamin1 #323 Posted Oct 20 2018 - 16:48

Private

• -Players-
  • 12080 battles
  • [-X] -X

i think WG should look at the replay first and if the guy that got killed is being a [edited]then i think that TK should be accepted imo i think that kids that troll should be the ones banned 

ket101 #324 Posted Oct 23 2018 - 01:05

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 18441 battles
  • [N-O-M] N-O-M

View Postcoltdjamin1, on Oct 21 2018 - 01:48, said:

i think WG should look at the replay first and if the guy that got killed is being a [edited]then i think that TK should be accepted imo i think that kids that troll should be the ones banned 

You can do that, but it takes a little effort on your behalf.  You need to submit a Ticket to Support under the heading of Unsportsmanlike Behaviour, and include the replay file.

GremlinX #325 Posted Nov 11 2018 - 22:23

Private

• Players
  • 15282 battles
  • [DOG5] DOG5

View Postjoe_z_whales, on Apr 09 2014 - 16:15, said:

I was just banned after being shot by a tiger on my own team twice i hit him twice not killing him and now im banned...what a joke. like a fool ive put too much money on my account with premium tanks and premium accounts..no more..i wont put a penny into this game ever again  what a joke

happened to me as well this is becoming a problem and my clan spends tons of money on this game and to get banned because of a troll attacking his team is bull crap

GremlinX #326 Posted Nov 11 2018 - 22:26

Private

• Players
  • 15282 battles
  • [DOG5] DOG5

you need to do better, trolls that think it is okay to attack his team after insulting them all is crap. look at my record and if you had a better system you could look at who attacked whom and then reinsate my account and ban the other player

do your fricken job my clan as many others spend tons of real money on this game so stop banning people trying to defend themselves

ket101 #327 Posted Nov 12 2018 - 01:21

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 18441 battles
  • [N-O-M] N-O-M

View PostGremlinX, on Nov 12 2018 - 07:26, said:

you need to do better, trolls that think it is okay to attack his team after insulting them all is crap. look at my record and if you had a better system you could look at who attacked whom and then reinsate my account and ban the other player

do your fricken job my clan as many others spend tons of real money on this game so stop banning people trying to defend themselves

"Defend themselves".  There's your problem.  There's no defending yourself against teammates.  If they want to shoot you, let them.  They'll take the penalties.

Honestly, after 15,000 odd battles, you should have worked out by now that trolls or griefers are trying to get you to ban yourself.  If you did exactly what they wanted, then you know who you should be blaming.

The best defense?  Ignore them.  They're after the reaction, and they're after you banning yourself.  If you react to them, they know they are winning.

Remember this.  If you don't shoot them, the system CAN'T ban you.  Don't Shoot The Green Tanks.  Simple as that.

Also tagged with TK/TD, Patch Changes, 8.11

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users