Jump to content


Anfield's 8.11 Mod Pack

Anfield Mod Pack

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
630 replies to this topic

Murdok_II #581 Posted Apr 02 2014 - 15:55

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 36434 battles
  • 126
  • [TRIAD] TRIAD
  • Member since:
    03-16-2013

A heads up...

 

A clanmate of mine has just received important information that pertains to people that use mods for World of Tanks.

If you use Sela or Anfield's mod pack you need to remove it!!!

It is in violation of Wargaming America Mod Pack Policy.

Anyone caught using the mod packs from 2 of them right now will be banned on the spot!!!

There is something in their mod packs that does Violate WGA Policy.

This is the message a clanmate got from WGA today in response to the mod pack that some use from them.


"Hey XXXX, Sorry for the late reply, I had to check out these modpacks. Unfortunately the mod Received Damage Announcer will need to be removed from these packs as they provide information on unseen enemies. The rest of the mods are ok"



SCarton #582 Posted Apr 02 2014 - 18:42

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 2899 battles
  • 825
  • Member since:
    11-19-2013
Those of us who were worried about such things already removed the received damage announcer. No biggie.

_Anfield_ #583 Posted Apr 02 2014 - 19:21

    Major

  • WGLNA Gold League Player
  • 35551 battles
  • 4,000
  • Member since:
    08-28-2011

View PostMurdok_II, on Apr 02 2014 - 07:55, said:

A heads up...

 

A clanmate of mine has just received important information that pertains to people that use mods for World of Tanks.

If you use Sela or Anfield's mod pack you need to remove it!!!

It is in violation of Wargaming America Mod Pack Policy.

Anyone caught using the mod packs from 2 of them right now will be banned on the spot!!!

There is something in their mod packs that does Violate WGA Policy.

This is the message a clanmate got from WGA today in response to the mod pack that some use from them.


"Hey XXXX, Sorry for the late reply, I had to check out these modpacks. Unfortunately the mod Received Damage Announcer will need to be removed from these packs as they provide information on unseen enemies. The rest of the mods are ok"

There's no need for fear mongering, you don't need to remove mine, just 2 small files (if you had listened to me they'd already be removed).

 

If you're lazy you can download the new pack which has it removed anyway. http://www.mediafire.com/download/498kfug217iai4e/Anfield's_8.11_Mod_Pack_v1.3a.rar

View PostSCarton, on Apr 02 2014 - 10:42, said:

Those of us who were worried about such things already removed the received damage announcer. No biggie.

Exactly when sela was first banned I warned people which one's were most likely to be on a ban list in the future. But since people don't like to read.



Murdok_II #584 Posted Apr 02 2014 - 19:45

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 36434 battles
  • 126
  • [TRIAD] TRIAD
  • Member since:
    03-16-2013
I wasn't trying to incite fear, just trying to pass on the word that I heard.

_Anfield_ #585 Posted Apr 02 2014 - 19:51

    Major

  • WGLNA Gold League Player
  • 35551 battles
  • 4,000
  • Member since:
    08-28-2011

View PostMurdok_II, on Apr 02 2014 - 11:45, said:

I wasn't trying to incite fear, just trying to pass on the word that I heard.

Saying you will be banned on the spot is trying to incite fear, as well as incorrect. Your post was like a government propaganda piece.



Murdok_II #586 Posted Apr 02 2014 - 20:53

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 36434 battles
  • 126
  • [TRIAD] TRIAD
  • Member since:
    03-16-2013
I was just cut and pasting from what I had read from a reliable source.

SCarton #587 Posted Apr 02 2014 - 21:27

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 2899 battles
  • 825
  • Member since:
    11-19-2013

View PostAnfield, on Apr 02 2014 - 14:21, said:

Exactly when sela was first banned I warned people which one's were most likely to be on a ban list in the future. But since people don't like to read.

 

No need to tell me that. I work in IT. Instructions displayed on a screen get ignored, even if all the words are short, including at times if they're in a giant yellow alert box that doesn't normally display. If you then read it to them, they'll be fine.



Planetside #588 Posted Apr 03 2014 - 22:18

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 24271 battles
  • 47
  • [MO] MO
  • Member since:
    05-04-2011
Wargaming forcing me to look at their WGL posters instead of the batcave garage. :angry:

_Anfield_ #589 Posted Apr 03 2014 - 22:34

    Major

  • WGLNA Gold League Player
  • 35551 battles
  • 4,000
  • Member since:
    08-28-2011

View PostPlanetside, on Apr 03 2014 - 14:18, said:

Wargaming forcing me to look at their WGL posters instead of the batcave garage. :angry:

res_mods\0.8.11\spaces go there and rename hangar_premium at the bottom to hangar_premium_wgl

 

#fitethepowa



KBrown #590 Posted Apr 03 2014 - 23:22

    Staff sergeant

  • Beta Testers
  • 12098 battles
  • 321
  • [S-A] S-A
  • Member since:
    09-23-2010

View PostAnfield, on Apr 03 2014 - 17:34, said:

res_mods\0.8.11\spaces go there and rename hangar_premium at the bottom to hangar_premium_wgl

 

#fitethepowa

I did this and I have the cave back!!!!! Thank you so much Anfield for this mod. I have enjoyed it so much and cant wait to see what you do when 9.0 comes out.



masterzjg #591 Posted Apr 04 2014 - 18:19

    Captain

  • Players
  • 21323 battles
  • 1,209
  • Member since:
    08-05-2011

View PostAnfield, on Apr 02 2014 - 19:21, said:

There's no need for fear mongering, you don't need to remove mine, just 2 small files (if you had listened to me they'd already be removed).

 

What are the names of these 2 small files? Is hitLog.xc one of them?



_Anfield_ #592 Posted Apr 04 2014 - 18:23

    Major

  • WGLNA Gold League Player
  • 35551 battles
  • 4,000
  • Member since:
    08-28-2011

View Postmasterzjg, on Apr 04 2014 - 10:19, said:

 

What are the names of these 2 small files? Is hitLog.xc one of them?

res_mods\0.8.11\scripts\client both vehicle files.



spudmike #593 Posted Apr 04 2014 - 18:45

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 23925 battles
  • 22
  • [FLUKE] FLUKE
  • Member since:
    01-29-2012

Anfield,

 

Just wanted to say thank you for your work on keeping these mod packs up to date and user friendly, I have used several different mod packs over the last half a dozen WG updates and have settled on yours as the one that suits me best especially with the extra features you have included in the pack that can be added or deleted per personal preference.

 

Again thank you,

 

Spud



SpudmanWP #594 Posted Apr 04 2014 - 21:21

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 15302 battles
  • 542
  • [AOC] AOC
  • Member since:
    07-25-2013

View PostMurdok_II, on Apr 02 2014 - 07:55, said:

"Hey XXXX, Sorry for the late reply, I had to check out these modpacks. Unfortunately the mod Received Damage Announcer will need to be removed from these packs as they provide information on unseen enemies. The rest of the mods are ok"

 

 

Joy, we FINALLY get an "Official" banned mod feature list and WG is STILL contradicting themselves. :trollface:

 

If they decide to BAN something, at least have the courtesy to add it to the list :izmena:

 

How are we expected to find or keep track of all the contradictory information in all the threads? :amazed:

 

 

 

 



jon536 #595 Posted Apr 04 2014 - 22:11

    Private

  • Players
  • 8810 battles
  • 2
  • [AGOGE] AGOGE
  • Member since:
    12-29-2012

I've been told XVM has to be updated in order for the tank battles menu to function properly 

If there is an XVM updater please let me know TY!



Zinroe #596 Posted Apr 09 2014 - 04:38

    First lieutenant

  • WGLNA Bronze League Player
  • 31015 battles
  • 726
  • [_D_] _D_
  • Member since:
    09-26-2011

View Postjon536, on Apr 04 2014 - 17:11, said:

I've been told XVM has to be updated in order for the tank battles menu to function properly 

If there is an XVM updater please let me know TY!


this



_Anfield_ #597 Posted Apr 09 2014 - 16:41

    Major

  • WGLNA Gold League Player
  • 35551 battles
  • 4,000
  • Member since:
    08-28-2011
It's team battles, and I can't be bothered until 9.0 comes. If you rename application.swf it should fix it.

_Panzer9_ #598 Posted Apr 09 2014 - 23:04

    Major

  • Players
  • 19982 battles
  • 2,383
  • [-G-] -G-
  • Member since:
    06-16-2012
Would you ever consider putting something like this in your modpack?

Zinroe #599 Posted Apr 10 2014 - 04:18

    First lieutenant

  • WGLNA Bronze League Player
  • 31015 battles
  • 726
  • [_D_] _D_
  • Member since:
    09-26-2011

View PostAnfield, on Apr 09 2014 - 11:41, said:

It's team battles, and I can't be bothered until 9.0 comes. If you rename application.swf it should fix it.


Thank you Anfield....it worked.

 



_Anfield_ #600 Posted Apr 10 2014 - 13:14

    Major

  • WGLNA Gold League Player
  • 35551 battles
  • 4,000
  • Member since:
    08-28-2011

View PostPanzer9Supertiger, on Apr 09 2014 - 15:04, said:

Would you ever consider putting something like this in your modpack?

Okay







Also tagged with Anfield, Mod, Pack

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users