Matchmaker Patch Changes 8.11

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

black_colt #21 Posted Jul 23 2017 - 23:28

Major

• -Players-
  • 3370 battles

View PostSmooky_Le_chien_husky, on Jul 23 2017 - 10:01, said:

Your match making are not logic For tank destroyer or all other tier 7 . Cant pen to fight tier x or 9 . For many time i use my jag-panther tier 7 always be the last button cant pen the side cant pen behind cant pen frontal cant pen the weak spot . for pen have using gold and is not my option for doing it 

A 8,8 cm Pak 43 JagdTiger can pen a Tier IX and/or Tier X with Premium shells, hitting a weak spot, flanking it and shooting the side and rear, etc.

That does not make it easy though ... nor does it mean that you will earn a boat-load of credits every game ... nor does it mean that you will not be frustrated by the vehicle

Nowhere have I found that you are guaranteed anything in World of Tanks ...

IMHO WarGaming has realized that they have introduced changes to the game based on faulty data [introduction of the Defender, the changes to the armor of the Type 4 and 5 Heavies] - they have even admitted so on video.   Personally I thought that I would never see the day where WarGaming admitted to a mistake - this is great news - we, the Community, need to keep them on that path with clear, cogent, relevant, and concise statements as to why we think a proposed change is good or bad.

Simply pissing and moaning does nothing.

ballbuster2016 #22 Posted Aug 02 2017 - 18:28

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 352 battles

ok, I took some time away from the game and I increased WN8 and win rate big time over the past month. Now remember, I took about 2 months away from game because MM is seriously so bad that I was losing my mind. Anyways, I came back and win rate and wn 8 was awesome. I was out into pretty equal battles...outcomes of 15 - 10 approximately. There were those blowout games but mostly pretty close games either wins or losses which is fine. I have been back about a month and a half now and things have gone right back to where they were before I left. 15-2, 15-5, 15-3 loss after loss after loss...and then the odd win. My win rate has gone down in 2 weeks .5 points. so, the first month was great for matchups and now, im assuming because your program needs a month to assess data, and has now put me into way harder matches to keep my numbers down so I will pay for premium and gold and tanks??? lol.  The teams are absolutely horrible...either new players or just really bad players. wthis this crap? In my opinion, players would be much more willing to give money to WOG if the game was more even. I think the MM program in respect of the tanks on the field being more even now is great. You guys really need to try and match up the team players better so that more even match's can be played rather than have 6 blue players on 1 team and 1 green and 4 orange players on the other team....no competition and u guys know it.. Lets be honest, who wants to play a game lilke that? Win or lose it is not much fun. Im thinking it might be time to look at what else is out there. WOT's is a great game in my opinion except for the MM program, it makes for a horrible time for players. I see more and more players freaking out, swearing at other players and just plain losing their crapbecause of this program and if they get out of line and someone complains WOG warns and possibly penalizes them...Brutal. What do you expect WOG????? You set the rules and when they are unfair rules and players get angry, you blame them. Gimmee a friggin break.  As a player of 5 years now I ask that WOG fix this game once and for all , even if it means making it a non-free game. Put a price tag of 4.99 a month for premium and im sure you would get more money than you dreamed of if you only "FIX THIS [edited]". Either fix it or I for 1 will be leaving to find another game that does not enrage me and works properly. I didn't sign up for this game to become a bitter, angry, raging stupid [edited], I signed up to meet people, have fun, make new friends around the wold and have fun...win or lose.

That's my WOT's rant for the day

And by the way.....This is another new account. My other account has approx. 40,000 games. I mention this cause I don't want anyone thinking that I was talking with only 320 games under my belt. I speak from experience as a very old player.

Cheers Fellas

Edited by ballbuster2016, Aug 02 2017 - 18:31.

Loopy_Wombat #23 Posted Aug 21 2017 - 14:35

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 19233 battles
  • [WCSA] WCSA
Doesn't matter what match maker does, they still put majority of players in a battle with a two tier difference with only heavy tanks being top of the pops, so if you use anything but a heavy, you are bound to have a low win rate, and even if you put money into buying premium ammo and consumables, crew, and other perks, you are still not going to be able to compete unless you are a seal clubber and used to playing with the elite players.  Wargaming is a money making business after all, and they don't care about your complaints, or mine for that matter, it is all about revenue.  They don't give a toss about the bullying, you get from players who don't understand the dynamics of their goal, or that one gets fed up with the bs in battles, as long as the money keeps rolling in.  MM is deliberately set up to screw players over, and give them financial gain.  Anyone who complains, puts in a ticket, will only get the standard message of response...   Hi.... We understand the inconvenience blah, blah, blah...

_GeorgePreddy #24 Posted Aug 21 2017 - 15:01

Captain

• -Players-
  • 20 battles

View Postballbuster2016, on Aug 02 2017 - 18:28, said:

i'm assuming... 

That's what I got from this tin foil hat conspiracy post...

Dcats55 #25 Posted Aug 24 2017 - 17:42

Corporal

• Players
  • 9866 battles

View PostDemon_Alcohol, on Nov 25 2015 - 15:38, said:

will you make these matchups better I am always on a team that get 1 or 2 kills a match total out of 15 players. other team is killing all. I am tired of this. it needs fixed now. I go 10 games in a row with straight loses before we getting a win. I don't expect to win all time but this is getting old and tired of it.

​I too am in the same boat. I can't understand how the MM keeps putting teams together that get wiped out in short order. I have gotten to I know when I am going to be on a winning team when my first two shots actually do damage, if they bonce off, ricochet, or "We Didn't Even Scratch Them" I know the RNG rolled my team up again as the losers right from the start.

MstrGnrM60A1 #26 Posted Sep 13 2017 - 02:57

Private

• Players
  • 28834 battles
  • [77A1B] 77A1B

MM is terrible. Why can't the teams be one tier apart or not at all? You don't need 15 tanks, you can play with 12 or 10 on a side. They need to find a way to match teams by skill. I am tired of being a seal in these seal clubbing matches.  

Loopy_Wombat #27 Posted Sep 16 2017 - 14:04

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 19233 battles
  • [WCSA] WCSA
I have been targeted and bullied for years, and team killed due to my original gamer tag, then due to my stats, which after having owned 313 and turning them to elite status, resulted in my stats being low and in the red zones, however five months ago I decided to rework these red tanks, starting at tier one and working up, you have no idea how time consuming this has been.   My stats have improved, but not as fast as I would have hoped with my experience.  When I went back to the beginning to rework the red stats, I was amazed how many people don't know basic concepts of the game even at tier 5 level.  MM two tier differences make it harder to compete, and yet we as players used to be penalized for entering two tiers higher than our team, now we can't platoon with anyone in a different tier level, yet the MM can still do so, and they call that fair play...HMMM.  I shall now refer to them as the Ned Kelly WG Gang.  The only thing WG is interested in is the money they generate from Gold spammers, Gold Premium Tanks Sales, Camouflage Sales, and all the crew/perks you are willing to pay for to give you an advantage, and that's just to have a fair chance of competing and winning against these highly skilled players and some of the gamer cheats still in existence.  Many of our complaints are fixable issues, they just don't care enough about the average player pool to do anything about it.

Edited by Loopy_Wombat, Sep 16 2017 - 14:21.

USMC_6432 #28 Posted Sep 22 2017 - 19:56

Corporal

• Players
  • 12051 battles
When is MM going to be fixed? That's when I may come back to play. Too many 15-0 to 15-5 one sided matches. Don't want to play anymore.

USMC_6432 #29 Posted Sep 24 2017 - 17:47

Corporal

• Players
  • 12051 battles

This is the kind of matchup I'm talking about. My first match of the day.

See a flaw in this Matchup?

Liberty75 #30 Posted Oct 08 2017 - 01:05

Captain

• Players
  • 44563 battles
  • [ORDER] ORDER
Strict template matchmaker (3/5/7) is a bad idea. Revert back to a random MM.

Also tagged with Matchmaker, Patch Changes, 8.11

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users