Jump to content


Kancolle Crew Voice Mod

Kantai_Collection Kancolle Crewvoice Mod anime

  • Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

Hakusandaigongen #41 Posted Feb 20 2014 - 06:10

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 8894 battles
  • 715
  • Member since:
    07-13-2012

View PostFlanFlanScarlet495, on Feb 19 2014 - 19:50, said:

Any chance of a Yamato pack?

 

Shouldn't be a problem. Just give me a day or two.



Hakusandaigongen #42 Posted Feb 21 2014 - 05:22

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 8894 battles
  • 715
  • Member since:
    07-13-2012
FlanFlanScarlet495, Yamato mod is up.

FlanFlanScarlet495 #43 Posted Feb 21 2014 - 06:58

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 26516 battles
  • 224
  • [TUWH] TUWH
  • Member since:
    03-24-2012

View PostAchiuakuna, on Feb 20 2014 - 23:22, said:

FlanFlanScarlet495, Yamato mod is up.

 

Arigatou gozaimashita!!

tankhedgehog #44 Posted Feb 21 2014 - 07:12

    Private

  • Players
  • 163 battles
  • 2
  • [KANCO] KANCO
  • Member since:
    02-12-2014

thank you for making this mod!

 

Also, i know this is a long way off, but when world of warships comes out, would you mind looking into making a similar mod? i think it would be amazing :D



Hakusandaigongen #45 Posted Feb 21 2014 - 07:23

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 8894 battles
  • 715
  • Member since:
    07-13-2012

View Posttankhedgehog, on Feb 20 2014 - 22:12, said:

thank you for making this mod!

 

Also, i know this is a long way off, but when world of warships comes out, would you mind looking into making a similar mod? i think it would be amazing :D

 

I haven't seen the game yet so I'm not completely sure if they even utilized crew voices. But if they did, sure.

 

On another note, does everyone play on a different server and found this thread with google? I see that most of you just registered and have 0 battles on the NA. Maybe I should've posted this elsewhere huh :P



tankhedgehog #46 Posted Feb 21 2014 - 08:09

    Private

  • Players
  • 163 battles
  • 2
  • [KANCO] KANCO
  • Member since:
    02-12-2014

View PostAchiuakuna, on Feb 20 2014 - 22:23, said:

 

I haven't seen the game yet so I'm not completely sure if they even utilized crew voices. But if they did, sure.

 

On another note, does everyone play on a different server and found this thread with google? I see that most of you just registered and have 0 battles on the NA. Maybe I should've posted this elsewhere huh :P

 

lol i found this thread via google (cam from WoWS forum). i actually just installed WoT partly because of this mod XD



Hakusandaigongen #47 Posted Feb 21 2014 - 08:26

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 8894 battles
  • 715
  • Member since:
    07-13-2012

View Posttankhedgehog, on Feb 20 2014 - 23:09, said:

 

lol i found this thread via google (cam from WoWS forum). i actually just installed WoT partly because of this mod XD

 

Ah I see. Quite the unusual route :)



Mrlightningbolt #48 Posted Feb 22 2014 - 05:10

    Private

  • Players
  • 0 battles
  • 5
  • Member since:
    02-15-2014
If memory serves me right, I think I found this while I was looking for WoT mods at Curse.com.

If it wasn't, then it's got to be a Google search.

FlanFlanScarlet495 #49 Posted Feb 22 2014 - 22:22

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 26516 battles
  • 224
  • [TUWH] TUWH
  • Member since:
    03-24-2012
I found it while browsing the mods forum, waiting for someone to respond on a different thread.

lpmaster #50 Posted Feb 26 2014 - 19:44

    Major

  • Players
  • 8643 battles
  • 13,882
  • Member since:
    08-01-2011
I would not mind a Hibiki voice mod, if that's not too much to ask.

Hakusandaigongen #51 Posted Feb 26 2014 - 22:37

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 8894 battles
  • 715
  • Member since:
    07-13-2012

View Postlpmaster, on Feb 26 2014 - 10:44, said:

I would not mind a Hibiki voice mod, if that's not too much to ask.

 

Sure thing. I was gonna ask whether you wanted Hibiki or Верный, but then I saw that the Russian lines are in both and many are shared. Guess there's really not much of a distinction. Might need to use both anyway if the wot-appropriate lines are few.



Hakusandaigongen #52 Posted Mar 01 2014 - 19:37

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 8894 battles
  • 715
  • Member since:
    07-13-2012

Ipmaster, Hibiki mod is up.



CrashAndBurn #53 Posted Mar 02 2014 - 08:54

    Captain

  • Players
  • 23491 battles
  • 1,397
  • [AKAGI] AKAGI
  • Member since:
    03-02-2011
Guess I'm right, this thread is getting cooler and cooler.

runearc #54 Posted Mar 07 2014 - 07:12

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 0 battles
  • 10
  • Member since:
    03-07-2014

Hello, :D

I've tried that Kongou mods, (you put link there..)
is it you or other person who making it? :3

 

it's kinda...different... :|



Hakusandaigongen #55 Posted Mar 07 2014 - 19:51

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 8894 battles
  • 715
  • Member since:
    07-13-2012

View Postrunearc, on Mar 06 2014 - 22:12, said:

Hello, :D

I've tried that Kongou mods, (you put link there..)
is it you or other person who making it? :3

 

it's kinda...different... :|

 

I didn't make it. Someone else made it quite a while ago. The reason I'm making these right now is that the Kongou one was the only one available for Kancolle before I made anything.



CrashAndBurn #56 Posted Mar 07 2014 - 22:56

    Captain

  • Players
  • 23491 battles
  • 1,397
  • [AKAGI] AKAGI
  • Member since:
    03-02-2011
Not as well done I would say... 

runearc #57 Posted Mar 08 2014 - 08:02

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 0 battles
  • 10
  • Member since:
    03-07-2014

View PostAchiuakuna, on Mar 07 2014 - 19:51, said:

 

I didn't make it. Someone else made it quite a while ago. The reason I'm making these right now is that the Kongou one was the only one available for Kancolle before I made anything.

I see..will you make it soon?
I like your works..nicely done.. :D

the existed one seems off..

like, "BOOM" and then you said "FIRE!!"... :|

shouldn't you said "FIRE!!" before you shoot? XD
and your Shimakaze ones, worked perfectly.. haha

 

 

oh yeah, actually I'm from the SEA server, making this acc just to bump into this thread, since I love your works.. :D

 

Regards,

your fans :D

 

View PostCrashAndBurn, on Mar 07 2014 - 22:56, said:

Not as well done I would say... 

yes, I would say the same.. :D

ehehe..

Hakusandaigongen #58 Posted Mar 08 2014 - 10:28

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 8894 battles
  • 715
  • Member since:
    07-13-2012

Well, given the limitation of the lines and the fact that wot voice is confirmation-based, some of the "BOOM-UTE!" situations where you say "fire" after the shell penetrates are unavoidable. I had to use that as well, noticeably with Yamato.

 

Though I guess you can interpret it as "the first shot was good, now let's fire more!" :tongue:

 

I can make my own version of Kongou. But just know that the firing thing might not be fixed... :(

 

And thanks for your support guys :happy:



runearc #59 Posted Mar 08 2014 - 13:11

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 0 battles
  • 10
  • Member since:
    03-07-2014

View PostAchiuakuna, on Mar 08 2014 - 10:28, said:

Well, given the limitation of the lines and the fact that wot voice is confirmation-based, some of the "BOOM-UTE!" situations where you say "fire" after the shell penetrates are unavoidable. I had to use that as well, noticeably with Yamato.

 

Though I guess you can interpret it as "the first shot was good, now let's fire more!" :tongue:

 

I can make my own version of Kongou. But just know that the firing thing might not be fixed... :(

 

And thanks for your support guys :happy:

 

hmm..i see..
ahaha, sou ka..I'll try to think that way.. :D

hee, well, I guess that's unavoidable.. :3

 

ah, and..ya ya..I like supporting you too.. haha

btw, you know where I can request skins..?

I have the design, but no knowledge.. orz


Edited by runearc, Mar 08 2014 - 13:12.


runearc #60 Posted Mar 08 2014 - 13:17

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 0 battles
  • 10
  • Member since:
    03-07-2014

ah, and...

Shimakaze's "oh!" is still the best.. ahaha







Also tagged with Kantai_Collection, Kancolle, Crewvoice, Mod, anime

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users