• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

KoopaKrab #1 Posted Apr 12 2011 - 22:27

Staff sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 10427 battles
  • [ACES] ACES
Hello,
Just logged in for the first time after game launched.  All of my crew already have games played and lost, with average experience per game, kills, and stuff like that even though I haven't played a single game.  This is true for every tank in my garage, including the beta tank and preorder tank.  

Dismissing and re-hiring crew members gives them different stats but does not fix this.  I'm guessing the game is pulling stats of my crew members that were't whiped before beta.  I don't know how to post images, but one of my crew members has 37 games played for example.

Edit 1: Keep dismissing and re-hiring crews, I have found the crew from my t44 with over 400 games played.  Please let me know if there is a way to clear this, I want to start with fresh crew statistics.

Edit 2: I can no longer hire new crew members, I just get an error that tells me to try again later.

[attachment=11201:LIVE9.png]

KoopaK

Angalacon #2 Posted Apr 12 2011 - 22:44

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 2354 battles
Maybe they were playing without you during down time...

F12F12 #3 Posted Apr 12 2011 - 23:49

Private

• Beta Testers
  • 0 battles
was going to report this but then though it does no harm?

and I didn't want to be receiving hate mail.

Tao #4 Posted Apr 13 2011 - 19:13

Staff sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 17669 battles
  • [MKS] MKS

View PostKoopaKrab, on Apr 12 2011 - 22:27, said:

Hello,
Just logged in for the first time after game launched.  All of my crew already have games played and lost, with average experience per game, kills, and stuff like that even though I haven't played a single game.  This is true for every tank in my garage, including the beta tank and preorder tank.  

Dismissing and re-hiring crew members gives them different stats but does not fix this.  I'm guessing the game is pulling stats of my crew members that were't whiped before beta.  I don't know how to post images, but one of my crew members has 37 games played for example.

Edit 1: Keep dismissing and re-hiring crews, I have found the crew from my t44 with over 400 games played.  Please let me know if there is a way to clear this, I want to start with fresh crew statistics.

Edit 2: I can no longer hire new crew members, I just get an error that tells me to try again later.

AttachmentLIVE9.png

KoopaK

LOL sounds like you hired and fired every tank soldier in the war.  Seriously.  It sounds like there is a data base of tank soldiers and picks a random one when you hire a new position.

Motorfix #5 Posted Apr 13 2011 - 19:39

Staff sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 35539 battles
  • [VIMY] VIMY
Same thing here- my brand new Pz 3 crew has 5 top guns already!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users