Install file error?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

What_Now #1 Posted Apr 14 2011 - 22:53

Corporal

• Players
  • 4979 battles
Hello there,

So I managed to finally download the installer last night on my laptop and when I went to download it on my desktop on my wireless network after downloading the .exe installer said "file corrupt". I tried "As Administrator" and still nothing.

So currently I am downloading again which takes about 1 to 2 hours on my wireless network. If this happens again what could I do? I went to the WoT's website itself and clicked download full client version, not the update.

Thanks

TrinityShaiya46 #2 Posted Apr 15 2011 - 00:42

Private

• Players
  • 908 battles
I tried to redownload the client. None of them are not corrupted. I tried to ignore the corrupted file and found more files corrupted. I currently downloading new client, if it still the same, then i have no choice but the quit the game.

pcvando #3 Posted Apr 15 2011 - 01:54

Private

• Players
  • 0 battles

View PostWhat_Now, on Apr 14 2011 - 22:53, said:

Hello there,

So I managed to finally download the installer last night on my laptop and when I went to download it on my desktop on my wireless network after downloading the .exe installer said "file corrupt". I tried "As Administrator" and still nothing.

So currently I am downloading again which takes about 1 to 2 hours on my wireless network. If this happens again what could I do? I went to the WoT's website itself and clicked download full client version, not the update.

Thanks

please help, im having the same problem, did u find a solution???? please im desperate to play.

What_Now #4 Posted Apr 15 2011 - 13:15

Corporal

• Players
  • 4979 battles
I re downloaded and it was fine

GodSpeed_ #5 Posted May 02 2011 - 21:44

Corporal

• Players
  • 17861 battles

View PostWhat_Now, on Apr 14 2011 - 22:53, said:

Hello there,

Thanks

I'm having the EXACT same problem.  I downloaded and played the BETA without any problems. I tried downloading the Full U.S. Game Client and all I get is corrupt files. I redownloaded 3 different times w/ no success.  I contacted customer support and have received no response.  I paid $67 Dollars for WHAT?

WarWolverineWarrior #6 Posted May 02 2011 - 22:53

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 8386 battles
  • [-_T_-] -_T_-
Redowloaded 3 times before it installed correctly.

madkoshara #7 Posted May 12 2011 - 15:39

Corporal

• WG HQ Staff
  • 8 battles
The same issue in many topics <_<

Apparently you are missing the components

If you have downloaded from a torrent before, delete the ***.exe.torrent file
You need to download the game client from http://game.worldoftanks.com/update , using Download Master, Flash Get or torrents. Don't download via browsers.