Need a few decent tier I-V players to join a team for weekend warfare tournament

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

AbramsSmakr #1 Posted Feb 28 2014 - 22:01

Major

• Players
  • 5815 battles

I just saw that they are now registering teams for this new weekend warfare tournament that only includes tanks from lower tiers(tier II through tier V). Thats right up my alley and I'm sure there are others here that would like to get into a temporary lower tier team game where we can win gold!

Teams need at least 4 players and a maximum of 7 players. Each low tier battle is a 4 vs 4 player event. So if a team has 7 players, apparently the teams can choose which 4 players they want to include in each battle, then put other team members in the next battle. The battles happen on certain days. Day 1 is tier I battle, day 2 is tier II, day 3 is tier III, and so on til you reach tier V. There are 3 winning teams that can come in 1st through 3rd place.

Here's the wargaming page link: 

http://worldoftanks....kend-warfare-9/

Read up on it and lets get registered while there are still spaces available! If it so happens that more than 7 people are into it, then we can put together more than one team. Maybe make a friendly wager of our own too!

Brohammer #2 Posted Feb 28 2014 - 23:29

Captain

• Players
  • 27414 battles
  • [M-M-E] M-M-E

I have mediocre stats, if you want me to join I am able to.

I have every tier available to me right now except tier 4, which I can easily buy one.

capt_jay #3 Posted Mar 01 2014 - 02:27

Captain

• Players
  • 20452 battles
I would love to, but I cannot commit, too busy and I have my daughter that weekend....knock'm dead tho!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users