Jump to content


I finally got Teir 10.....

Teir 10

  • Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

Thijs79 #21 Posted Mar 02 2014 - 07:17

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 57523 battles
  • 707
  • [9-PDH] 9-PDH
  • Member since:
    05-26-2013

E5.. dont have 1 but... that tumor on top on the turret hard to miss.... 1 of the tanks at tier 10 i really dont fear at all....

 

buty grats anyways, enjoy it!!



Niijima_Makoto #22 Posted Mar 02 2014 - 07:21

    Major

  • Players
  • 22001 battles
  • 2,714
  • [MIKU] MIKU
  • Member since:
    06-07-2013

View PostDakwolf75, on Mar 01 2014 - 22:14, said:

 

The E-50M will bounce T10 TD round off its front a lot, I don't see 121s do that often

 

I bounced 3 WTF100 128 shells. And 1 was eaten by my tracks. (He had to be using auto aim. 3 was t my gun mantlet) So I guess that counts?

 

But can the E50M do HT damage.

 

-------

 

WG needs to give the E50M a 120mm gun.

 



Dakwolf75 #23 Posted Mar 02 2014 - 07:25

    Captain

  • Players
  • 15261 battles
  • 1,929
  • Member since:
    09-10-2012

View PostIcywolf, on Mar 01 2014 - 22:21, said:

But can the E50M do HT damage.

 

 

Watch me play it and I'll show you :tongue:



ViolentPacifist #24 Posted Mar 02 2014 - 07:46

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 31723 battles
  • 152
  • Member since:
    06-13-2011

View PostIcywolf, on Mar 01 2014 - 22:21, said:

 

I bounced 3 WTF100 128 shells. And 1 was eaten by my tracks. (He had to be using auto aim. 3 was t my gun mantlet) So I guess that counts?

 

But can the E50M do HT damage.

 

-------

 

WG needs to give the E50M a 120mm gun.

 

I have both the E-50M and the 121, love them both but yes, the E-50M can put up huge damage.  The E-50M is a wonderful tank with a wonderful and VERY accurate gun. You just don't see that many in game since is not a traditional clan wars tank.  I think the E-50M is just fine with the gun it has, a 120 is not necessary.  Plus, the E-50M has some gun depression, the 121 has very little and takes more planning on setting up as compared to the E-50M.

 

Congrats, cardona3, on your first tier 10.  The E5 was one of my first and it is a good tank.  The commander's cupola is its weak spot so make sure you wiggle and move to make it a harder target to hit, or use cover to keep it concealed between shots.  And, I'm sure you've noticed by now, Tier 10 is not where you make your money, it is a money pit tier! Good luck with your shiny and new tier 10!



epic_beast #25 Posted Mar 02 2014 - 07:52

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 12878 battles
  • 344
  • Member since:
    08-30-2012

View PostIcywolf, on Mar 01 2014 - 21:10, said:

You mean "Heavy-Medium" because a "Medium-Heavy" is the 121. And that tank is annoying to shoot at.

^ This is why I love my 121



Niijima_Makoto #26 Posted Mar 02 2014 - 09:29

    Major

  • Players
  • 22001 battles
  • 2,714
  • [MIKU] MIKU
  • Member since:
    06-07-2013

View PostViolentPacifist, on Mar 01 2014 - 22:46, said:

I have both the E-50M and the 121, love them both but yes, the E-50M can put up huge damage.  The E-50M is a wonderful tank with a wonderful and VERY accurate gun. You just don't see that many in game since is not a traditional clan wars tank.  I think the E-50M is just fine with the gun it has, a 120 is not necessary.  Plus, the E-50M has some gun depression, the 121 has very little and takes more planning on setting up as compared to the E-50M.

 

The 120mm gun was a joke. Because the closeness E50M to being a heavy. It just lacks a HT's gun.

 

I play my 121 most in the front lines. It's very funny when you shoot a guy and they retreat after they just lost about 450 hp.

 

I rage quit the E50. I get a blaze at least twice per game. And for some reason it feel that tank got no gun-depression. Is the E50m better?

 

A much as you say very accurate I lost faith in the German line fore accuracy. Always the shot goes a bit to the right or the left of the center of the marker.

 

View Postepic_beast, on Mar 01 2014 - 22:52, said:

^ This is why I love my 121

 

I fell in love with the 121. Some about the armor makes it good. I 1v1ed a T62 a few days ago. He bounced off of me and I shot him for 500.

 

View PostDakwolf75, on Mar 01 2014 - 22:25, said:

 

Watch me play it and I'll show you :tongue:

 

I doubt to can pull 500 hp worth of damage in a hit.

 


Edited by Icywolf, Mar 02 2014 - 09:30.


ViolentPacifist #27 Posted Mar 02 2014 - 09:35

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 31723 battles
  • 152
  • Member since:
    06-13-2011

View PostIcywolf, on Mar 02 2014 - 00:29, said:

 

The 120mm gun was a joke. Because the closeness E50M to being a heavy. It just lacks a HT's gun.

 

I play my 121 most in the front lines. It's very funny when you shoot a guy and they retreat after they just lost about 450 hp.

 

I rage quit the E50. I get a blaze at least twice per game. And for some reason it feel that tank got no gun-depression. Is the E50m better?

 

A much as you say very accurate I lost faith in the German line fore accuracy. Always the shot goes a bit to the right or the left of the center of the marker.

 

 

I fell in love with the 121. Some about the armor makes it good. I 1v1ed a T62 a few days ago. He bounced off of me and I shot him for 500.

 

 

I doubt to can pull 500 hp worth of damage in a hit.

 

You silly guy, you! I didn't know you were joking about the 120mm.  The E-50M does not have the US or UK type of depression, but noticably more than the 121.  They fill different rolls and play differently, but I like them both. I've seen people say the E-50M is like a heavy, but to me it does not feel like one.... it just has the weight of one! lol



SynfulSun #28 Posted Mar 02 2014 - 09:50

    Major

  • Players
  • 13987 battles
  • 3,288
  • Member since:
    05-04-2012
Nice, hopefully you enjoy yours, I know I like my E-100 :P

Niijima_Makoto #29 Posted Mar 02 2014 - 09:52

    Major

  • Players
  • 22001 battles
  • 2,714
  • [MIKU] MIKU
  • Member since:
    06-07-2013

View PostViolentPacifist, on Mar 02 2014 - 00:35, said:

You silly guy, you! I didn't know you were joking about the 120mm.  The E-50M does not have the US or UK type of depression, but noticably more than the 121.  They fill different rolls and play differently, but I like them both. I've seen people say the E-50M is like a heavy, but to me it does not feel like one.... it just has the weight of one! lol

 

WG need to give it a 128mm gun a upgrade (E100's 150mm ROF). Perfect Medium-Heavy fusion. Do it WG! If that is too OP for a German go give your T62As a 105mm gun.

 

And it got the speed of a light tank. A damn heavy light tank. A E50M yoloed to my base and decided I was a perfect target to ram. (Malivoka) I had some noob tunnel vision just as I shot the 155mm gun and it that Tort the E50m rammed me. Also gave me an heartattack. (If you are wondering how he got there he actually went through the Northern open lands. And my team had great aim.)

 

Even though I complain about bumpy maps at the start of the battle in my 121. I don't notice the lack of gun depression. But my E50 I always notice it. It just seems like it's a very tall tank that has a fairly large blind spot infront and rear of the tank.



ViolentPacifist #30 Posted Mar 02 2014 - 11:26

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 31723 battles
  • 152
  • Member since:
    06-13-2011

View PostIcywolf, on Mar 02 2014 - 00:52, said:

 

WG need to give it a 128mm gun a upgrade (E100's 150mm ROF). Perfect Medium-Heavy fusion. Do it WG! If that is too OP for a German go give your T62As a 105mm gun.

 

And it got the speed of a light tank. A damn heavy light tank. A E50M yoloed to my base and decided I was a perfect target to ram. (Malivoka) I had some noob tunnel vision just as I shot the 155mm gun and it that Tort the E50m rammed me. Also gave me an heartattack. (If you are wondering how he got there he actually went through the Northern open lands. And my team had great aim.)

 

Even though I complain about bumpy maps at the start of the battle in my 121. I don't notice the lack of gun depression. But my E50 I always notice it. It just seems like it's a very tall tank that has a fairly large blind spot infront and rear of the tank.

Why stop at the 128? Give it the 150 with a 6.5 RPM ROF, .3 accuracy and 1.7 aim time..... WT auf E100, you have met your match! lol


The E-50M has -6 front, and -8 side depression, the 121 has -3 all around.  Yes, the E-50M is a very tall tank and you most definitely feel it.



ntp_ntp #31 Posted Mar 02 2014 - 14:52

    Major

  • Players
  • 12403 battles
  • 2,735
  • [SMELL] SMELL
  • Member since:
    02-26-2012

View PostLonelyGuardian, on Mar 01 2014 - 21:18, said:

E4 will go on 30% sale soon, be patient.

 

As for the OP, congratulations on the E5! It's a good tank, though it's tier 10, not teir :tongue:

 

 

Thanks for the "HeadsUp"

+1

 



cardona3 #32 Posted Mar 02 2014 - 21:55

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 19000 battles
  • 579
  • Member since:
    07-02-2012
I love how this conversation has went all over the place..but thanks guys, still enjoying it and when I've lost in it...ugh those credits go quick..but I guess thats how it goes, you have to do the work in it to make the silver..or don't and lose credits..

Deathstar_Commander #33 Posted Mar 02 2014 - 22:12

    Major

  • Players
  • 54336 battles
  • 2,554
  • [YODA] YODA
  • Member since:
    05-16-2011
Idk why everyone hates on the t110e5's armor. It's one of those tanks that doesnt matter if you use gold or ap on it, cuz you just about got to hit it in its weakspots or it wont pen.  And if you just wiggle the turret between reloads then all the nubs miss the cupola

cardona3 #34 Posted Mar 04 2014 - 00:16

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 19000 battles
  • 579
  • Member since:
    07-02-2012
So what modules should I put on this thing? I'm thinking Rammer, Vert Stab..and Spall Liner?

ballinbadger #35 Posted Mar 04 2014 - 00:42

    Major

  • Players
  • 17904 battles
  • 16,866
  • Member since:
    03-05-2013

View PostDeathstar_Commander, on Mar 02 2014 - 22:12, said:

Idk why everyone hates on the t110e5's armor. It's one of those tanks that doesnt matter if you use gold or ap on it, cuz you just about got to hit it in its weakspots or it wont pen.  And if you just wiggle the turret between reloads then all the nubs miss the cupola

 

Agree I'm finding it's armor plenty effective so far. That 2 sec aim time goes a long way. It means you can do a whole lot of moving around between shots without worrying too much about how it affects your ability to shoot back. Angle the hull at your enemy and wiggle it. Or wait until they're about to fire and turn hard. If you time it right their options are an angled hull that will be tough to pen or tracks that will eat their shell. Even the tumor is hardly autopen, and again, all that moving (throw some turret wiggling in) makes it fairly tough to hit. So far I'm finding the armor very usable. 



ballinbadger #36 Posted Mar 04 2014 - 00:44

    Major

  • Players
  • 17904 battles
  • 16,866
  • Member since:
    03-05-2013

View Postcardona3, on Mar 04 2014 - 00:16, said:

So what modules should I put on this thing? I'm thinking Rammer, Vert Stab..and Spall Liner?

 

No to spall liner. It's really not a very good piece of equipment. I go with optics instead.



Bear_Killer #37 Posted Mar 04 2014 - 01:26

    Captain

  • Players
  • 35687 battles
  • 1,377
  • Member since:
    07-16-2013

I am looking forward to my first.

 

I am only up to tier 7 right now, but on several different lines.







Also tagged with Teir 10

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users