Accidentally on wrong server, request account server transfer EU -> NA.

NA EU server transfer

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

ReguIarLogic #41 Posted Apr 05 2016 - 23:37

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 4981 battles

View PostAutoBot8Mudflap, on Oct 29 2015 - 14:45, said:

I disagree, the EU players seem more respectful of each other and a LOT less childish

View PostNemanja89, on Mar 29 2016 - 18:00, said:

Same problem with me, i am from EU and i am on wrong server  :/ that is bad cuz when other players do cws here in EU is like 2-5 AM :(

I know that feel....

Edited by ReguIarLogic, Apr 05 2016 - 23:38.

Zero_Hero_Z_S #42 Posted May 21 2016 - 11:55

Private

• -Players-
  • 1103 battles

how to transfer acc from eu serve to asia serve?

Martyman1 #43 Posted Jun 09 2017 - 06:06

Private

• Players
  • 24864 battles
  • [9-PDH] 9-PDH

I lived in the US when I started the game. Now I have permanently moved to Europe but have to continue playing on the US server.

Next to the much higher ping, this means for me that clan wars is not an option and the new ranked battles also take place in the middle of the night.

I have sent numerous tickets, but they refuse to move my account. I have offered to pay 25,000 Gold, cash or whatever, but all to no avail.

I have played 30k + games, have 10 premium tanks, more than 10 tier 10 tanks. Their advice: start a new account on the EU server - are you kidding me?

With all their investment in the game I cannot believe they do not allow server moves for payment or have implemented a shared server set-up.

They say it is technically impossible - this is not true as they moved people over to the asia servers some time ago (they asked for volunteers as they need more people there).

The real reasons probably are: regional based marketing and worries about mass moves which - as long as they ask a significant amount of money for it - is not a risk.

I have uninstalled World of Tanks and am now happily playing war thunder ground forces where I can choose which server I play on every game!

SgtDoe #44 Posted Jun 15 2017 - 18:46

Private

• Players
  • 30316 battles

View PostMartyman1, on Jun 09 2017 - 05:06, said:

I lived in the US when I started the game. Now I have permanently moved to Europe but have to continue playing on the US server.

Next to the much higher ping, this means for me that clan wars is not an option and the new ranked battles also take place in the middle of the night.

I have sent numerous tickets, but they refuse to move my account. I have offered to pay 25,000 Gold, cash or whatever, but all to no avail.

I have played 30k + games, have 10 premium tanks, more than 10 tier 10 tanks. Their advice: start a new account on the EU server - are you kidding me?

With all their investment in the game I cannot believe they do not allow server moves for payment or have implemented a shared server set-up.

They say it is technically impossible - this is not true as they moved people over to the asia servers some time ago (they asked for volunteers as they need more people there).

The real reasons probably are: regional based marketing and worries about mass moves which - as long as they ask a significant amount of money for it - is not a risk.

I have uninstalled World of Tanks and am now happily playing war thunder ground forces where I can choose which server I play on every game!

I totally agree with you, it is clearly requiring work from their support team but it is not technically impossible to do. What they don't tell you is that Wargaming North America is a different subsidiary than Wargaming Europe within the same consolidated company and therefore they are in direct competition, they have absolutely no interest in sending a potential customer to the European region as it does not give them anything in return even if they would retain more players by switching their regions. (yes, sad but true)

I am thinking about doing the same thing as you, with 29k battles and at least 2 years of premium account they did not give any interest in my ticket saying that I could not participate in ranked battles due to time zones issues and therefore would like to be switched, and I got the following answer, probably a copy paste or a bot responding to me, "consult the news page" .... I think this is a total lack of respect for their players ! 

Problem is they do not care about what one player will do if they answer negatively to his query, the only way for us to get a chance is to group up and put pressure on them as we are many players having that issue (and they are fully aware of it, simply not willing to do anything about it).

DarkTemplar8 #45 Posted Jun 21 2017 - 13:36

Private

• -Players-
  • 13951 battles
  • [TDF1] TDF1
Hi, tankers this is a problem i have 11k battles a lot of prem tanks i also by accident created a new account on NA server lost a lot of money.I am playing 280 to 400 ms ping problems comes in playing light and medium tanks. Wel,I hope transfers can happen soon.Im in a US clan, learn alot about the game. PROBLEM not a lot of South Africa clans on NA server, the two that i wanted to join,say no you to much of a noob bla bla bla, nou dit is tippies RSA clans se mannier.Well I was [edited]anway I love this game lots of good gamersin it. Ps I have heard that the servers of NA, EU, and Asia, are owned by deffrent company's, thats the biggest headache for jumping. Servers.... Good luck happy tanking. 

Edited by DarkTemplar8, Jun 21 2017 - 13:41.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users