Thanks for help with FCM 36 PAk 40

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

max628 #1 Posted Mar 11 2014 - 16:19

Corporal

• Players
  • 9418 battles
  • [-PI-] -PI-

Well I bought this vehicle with some gold I had back a few weeks ago, when I first started, I gave up on it after a few games, because I thought it was just horrible. Its super slow,  and has no armor, but after doing some reading on here on how to play it, I thought I would give it another try. First game out I killed 2 tanks, second game out I killed four. Of course it depends on what map you are on, and who you are playing with and against. So with all that I just wanted to say thanks to all here, or I would have just given up and sold it, your information has proven extremely valuable on this and many other subjects.

vladvirus #2 Posted Mar 11 2014 - 16:21

Major

• Players
  • 12295 battles

View Postmax628, on Mar 11 2014 - 16:19, said:

Well I bought this vehicle with some gold I had back a few weeks ago, when I first started, I gave up on it after a few games, because I thought it was just horrible. Its super slow,  and has no armor, but after doing some reading on here on how to play it, I thought I would give it another try. First game out I killed 2 tanks, second game out I killed four. Of course it depends on what map you are on, and who you are playing with and against. So with all that I just wanted to say thanks to all here, or I would have just given up and sold it, your information has proven extremely valuable on this and many other subjects.

That thing has 400 meter view range. Which is tier X territory. It has grea rate of fire and does excellent damage (for tier 3). Nasty TD. If you got good crew you can be collecting Hallonens medals left and right.

xripperx #3 Posted Mar 11 2014 - 17:26

Captain

• Players
  • 31769 battles
It can be a beast... It's worst enemy is fast smart scouts and a team that fails to kill them before the get to you, learning lead time is a good skill to learn with it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users