Account

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

Triton242 #1 Posted Apr 17 2011 - 21:01

Private

• Beta Testers
  • 0 battles
Hi.
Been playing this game for a few months.
But sins the server split I ended up at the US servers. But I live in a EU country and all friends that I want to play with are on the EU server witch I would like to change to that server.
I emailed support a month ago and they said yes we can do that but all your progress sins server splitt will be lost. I thougght that I play on the us server until the lunch of the game was.
No it has been and i tried several times to send and email WITHOUT anny answer... I just wounder. Is it possible to change?
Im not intressted of getting a new acc.
IF not. Can my acc be deleted?

blade12444 #2 Posted Apr 18 2011 - 04:08

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 7691 battles
i believe that your account is active on both severs. Try loging into the EU fourms , if you can then download the eu sever pack and then start playing. Since the game has now been wiped there should be no trouble in that department.

You could also see if you can create a acount on the EU sever with the same name.

Triton242 #3 Posted Apr 18 2011 - 20:21

Private

• Beta Testers
  • 0 battles

View Postblade12444, on Apr 18 2011 - 04:08, said:

i believe that your account is active on both severs. Try loging into the EU fourms , if you can then download the eu sever pack and then start playing. Since the game has now been wiped there should be no trouble in that department.

You could also see if you can create a acount on the EU sever with the same name.

Nope. dosen´t work. i have the eu version of the game. As soon as i try to login it says that my account is bound to a different server...

Support dosent even answer..

How hard should it be to be able to change...

blade12444 #4 Posted Apr 19 2011 - 10:21

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 7691 battles
make an account on the EU sever then , go here Clicky and make an account. then you are free to start playing

Triton242 #5 Posted Apr 19 2011 - 20:32

Private

• Beta Testers
  • 0 battles

View Postblade12444, on Apr 19 2011 - 10:21, said:

make an account on the EU sever then , go here Clicky and make an account. then you are free to start playing

Nah if support can´t help me with this little problem then this game isen´t worth paying, sins you never know when you need help. And sins they enit even replying I just guess they don´t care about their users.
So if annyone in staff is reading this.

PLEASE delete my account and ALL my userinformation from your database.

I´l have sweet dream about my nice T54 and lovly T28.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users