Game Crashing

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

EPIC__ #41 Posted Apr 25 2014 - 16:20

Private

• Players
  • 16220 battles
I happens to me to it crashes when I try to log on back to home screen so frustrating:(

EPIC__ #42 Posted Apr 25 2014 - 16:23

Private

• Players
  • 16220 battles

~

Logo

Support

EPIC__
 Sign Out

EPIC__'s Photo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Advanced
 This topic

Portal

View New Content

Members

World of Tanks official forum 
 → Support
 → Support
 → General Error Reporting

1 Follow this topic

Game Crashing

Started by Taazmaan, Apr 17 2014 - 23:52

Page 2 of 3  
 Prev
 Next
 .Reply to this topic

40 replies to this topic  .

ToxicWasp    #21  
Posted Apr 18 2014 - 06:21

Corporal

Players
16849 battles
[T-SEN] T-SEN 

me too  keeps crashing since new 9.0

+
 -

MultiQuote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

chubdubbz    #22  
Posted Apr 18 2014 - 06:23

Private

Players
6595 battles

[WOT-G] WOT-G 

ya I cant get back into my game when it crashes it just keeps closing wot and its really annoying they need to fix it now

+
 -

MultiQuote

gagazilla    #23  
Posted Apr 18 2014 - 08:06

Private

Players
17995 battles

Yes this is a disaster!!!!! Multiple crashes. This never used to happen, WG needs to fix this quick. First time posting in the forums because this is unacceptable. I just bought gold but can't stay in a battle long enough to get off a round. Does anybody read these things?

+
 -

MultiQuote

Scanner_k162    #24  
Posted Apr 18 2014 - 12:54

Private

Players
24320 battles

Whats up with game crashing?! Started a game with my Turtle, and moved 100 yards....crashed to desk top...logged back in...same thing...this version is soo broken.  Its the worst release in the history of tanks since I'v been playing. 9.0 should have had more testing before release. What do you Wargaming people plan to do about this? Its so unplayable. Was it worth making the changes just to piss off 1000s of players?

+
 -

MultiQuote

Tattarrattat    #25  
Posted Apr 18 2014 - 13:07

Corporal

Players
656 battles

~~**  In the menu I tried changing : settings > graphics >  details > graphics: to 'standard'  from 'improved'  **

After a few games switching to the standard setting seems to have stopped my crashing for the moment

+
 -

MultiQuote

r4z0rz    #26  
Posted Apr 18 2014 - 21:41

Corporal

Players
4456 battles

View PostTattarrattat, on Apr 18 2014 - 06:07, said:

~~**  In the menu I tried changing : settings > graphics >  details > graphics: to 'standard'  from 'improved'  **

After a few games switching to the standard setting seems to have stopped my crashing for the moment

I did this today (Change graphics from "Improved" to "Standard") and I have not had a crash yet in 14 battles. It doesn't look as pretty, but I'm not getting booted out in the middle of battles.

~r4z0rz~

+
 -

Grinding tanks AND coffee.

MultiQuote

p789    #27  
Posted Apr 19 2014 - 02:21

Corporal

Players
16673 battles

I tried the fix of removing the contents of the update folder together with lowering the graphics settings (But still on 'improved'), and since I did that, it is working better.

+
 -

Hold the line! Stay with me! If you find yourself alone, riding in the green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled. For you are in Elysium, and you're already dead!

MultiQuote

ondondeoff    #28  
Posted Apr 20 2014 - 08:24

Private

Players
4605 battles

View PostTaazmaan, on Apr 18 2014 - 01:24, said:

Exact same problem, I have to wait until the battle is over, and even then I can't get back into the garage.

same

+
 -

MultiQuote

matthewkase    #29  
Posted Apr 20 2014 - 14:50

Private

Players
3088 battles

The same is happening to me as arty. Game exits to desktop and will not let me back on till game is finished. Is there any solution to this problem.

+
 -

MultiQuote

themusgrat    #30  
Posted Apr 21 2014 - 05:32

First lieutenant

Beta Testers
22768 battles
[D-O-S] D-O-S 

Reposting this to make sure you guys see it. This all helps with crashes quite a bit.

View Postthemusgrat, on Apr 20 2014 - 22:17, said:

The other thread said to delete your preferences file (should be under 30kb) in your appdata folder under windows/user/app or whatever if you're crashing. You'll find it if you look. The other thing is that shadows are really killing fps. You can leave lighting up decently, but turning shadows to low makes a world of difference for me.

Also for the crashes, you need to turn both post-processing and extra effects quality to low. It will improve fps, vastly improve the transition to sniper mode in certain situations, and it reduces the number of crashes for me.

Lastly, there is no fix for playing with hellcats. Simply do not play tiers 4-8 unless you want to have fits of rage.

+
 -

MultiQuote

Acts    #31  
Posted Apr 22 2014 - 07:31

Corporal

Players
11664 battles
[ISI] ISI 

Here are a couple of open tickets I have with WG;

Multiple problems with Lag and Freeze up occurring before, during, and after battles since the 9.0 patch. During count down to battle meter bar freezes and timer quits, then suddenly comes back active after the battle has begun and tank squad is already in battle for the same amount of time game froze up... sometimes over a minute into battle. During countdown to battle and as battle starts MS is stuck on 999 for up to 30 seconds or longer and then slowly drops down to 85ms, then spikes to over 200ms, and then back down to 85ms, then spikes again and again through to entire battle. This happens all through the battle and often times spikes all the way to 999ms (freeze up), and stays there for several seconds, and often even longer. Even after I've been eliminated and am just watching the rest of the battle, it keeps spiking and freezing up. This all started when I added the 9.0 patch.

This is the next day Ticket;

Been playing periodically on and off all day . Still freezing prior to and during count down. Still freezing during battle. Sometimes ms doesn't even bother to show the change in ms...just freezes for several seconds to half a minute, then comes back on with the result of me being in a different place on the map...crashed into a wall...running out in front of enemy tanks...driving in circles or headed in some strange direction with total stupid abandon. FPS is rarely over 7... Not Fun. Not Funny. I've added several of the ping test graphs with this note.

I'm still waiting for a answer, but before I submitted any tickets I tried turning all settings to the lowest point, or off. Also called my ISP and had them reset my modem from the server end. All other internet fed equipment I have is working great with no lag or buffering trouble..IE Netflix, YouTube, ect ect. I'll post ticket results as soon as I get a response.

+
 -
 "Dig In & Hull Down"

MultiQuote

blurr91    #32  
Posted Apr 22 2014 - 09:33

Major

Players
11815 battles

What the F U C K !!!!!!

Fix this god damn game!!!!

F U C K I N G incompetent morons.  Just figured out my login problem after a whole day.  Now I crash to desktop, usually in a good game.  Glad I stop paying real money for this S H I T.

+
 -

MultiQuote

danascar    #33  
Posted Apr 23 2014 - 02:03

Private

Players
11818 battles

Twice this week game crashed on me and on restart it continually crashes at battle load screen. I have found I have to restart my computer the it will run okay, at least for awhile. Didn't notice what tank I was using the first time but when it crashed a little while agp I was in the Hellcat. Saw some reports that Hellcat is problem with crashes??

+
 -

MultiQuote

sokolov22    #34  
Posted Apr 23 2014 - 05:05

First lieutenant

Players
11293 battles
[LIMBO] LIMBO 

View Postchubdubbz, on Apr 18 2014 - 06:23, said:

ya I cant get back into my game when it crashes it just keeps closing wot and its really annoying they need to fix it now

Same.  Roughly 25% of my games result in either Crash to Desktop, or black screen after the game ends.

+
 -

MultiQuote

PenPusher_PR    #35  
Posted Apr 23 2014 - 20:25

Private

Players
0 battles

Yep crashed every time - using SU5 sniper mode + roll mouse for me:(  6x in one game

Edited by PenPusher_PR, Apr 23 2014 - 20:36.

+
 -

MultiQuote

Grondok    #36  
Posted Apr 23 2014 - 21:26

Corporal

Beta Testers
7070 battles

Same problem started for me today only happened when I ran a specific tank though.  The Locust on Sand River seems they have broken quiet a bit of the game with this patch.  If it keeps happening I'll put in a tick for a refund of some premium days.

+
 -

MultiQuote

Rabid_Chipmonk    #37  
Posted Apr 23 2014 - 22:59

Corporal

Players
13093 battles

Running an Alienware M17X with plenty of horsepower. Drivers all good and updated. Game was very stable until update. Crash to desktop with 9.0 update. Now I can't get through a game. Tried lowering graphics but that does not help at all. I hope this gets fixed soon.

+
 -

MultiQuote

PenPusher_PR    #38  
Posted Yesterday, 06:55 PM

Private

Players
0 battles

Again in Windrush using SU5 in Camera view :(

Malinovka SU5 Camera view.....now I can't get into game, loads Malinovka start then crashes immediately

Edited by PenPusher_PR, Yesterday, 07:15 PM.

+
 -

MultiQuote

Sesshu    #39  
Posted Today, 02:37 PM

First lieutenant

Players
13754 battles
[TBF] TBF 

This Friday's hot fix patch did NOT fix Crash to Desktop, I survived my game in my E-50 tank, I never went back to garage, I never saw my Battle Result Window pop up, the screen turns completely BLACK. I had to alt and tab to exit the game. The Crash to desktop is clearly not fixed. I lost faith in the development team, this is an utter disgrace. I will no longer be spending money since fixing bugs is not your specialty it seems. Revert this game back to version 8.11 thank you!

+
 -

MultiQuote

EPIC__    #40  
Posted Today, 05:19 PM

Private

Players
1321 battles

[WWDY] WWDY 

0 warning points

View PostSir_Hunter, on Apr 18 2014 - 00:15, said:

thx god im not the only person. when i first started to play this morning, everything was fine, but all of a sudden about half an hour ago, my game started to crash. at first i thought it could be that the new graphic was putting too much pressure on my RAM, so i changed the setting to low, but it didn't work. maybe it is a bug; in addition, i also recognized some glitch when playing the game, and it is not due to low frame rate. my tank would suddenly stop, and 1 or 2 seconds later, my tank suddenly jumps forward (aka teleporting).

same here

MultiQuote

Edit

Page 2 of 3  
 Prev
 Next
Back to General Error Reporting · Next Unread Topic →

Reply to this topic

EPIC__'s Photo

FormatFontSize                  

◢body

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

EPIC__ .   

World of Tanks official forum
 → Support
 → Support
 → General Error Reporting
 RSS Feed

Mobile Version
 Mark Community Read

Community Forum Software by IP.Board

© 2014. Wargaming.net

All rights reserved

TreverSlyFox #43 Posted Apr 25 2014 - 18:14

Corporal

• Players
  • 16956 battles
Got the repair patch today, have played one whole game with my M44 with everything maxed out and NO PROBLEMS!!!!!  Seems the patch has solved the problem of CTDs !!!!!!!!!!!

xxxberto #44 Posted Apr 26 2014 - 09:26

Private

• Players
  • 14381 battles

yup me same here.

also even with that new patch.. :(

ValkyrieZa #45 Posted Apr 26 2014 - 10:54

Corporal

• Players
  • 17154 battles
game freezes have to reboot whats wrong

skyfish321 #46 Posted Apr 27 2014 - 02:35

Private

• Players
  • 13228 battles
  • [9-AMD] 9-AMD

now, instead of just CTD.... I get a windows crash message with the following details

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH

Application Name: worldoftanks.exe

Application Version: 0.9.0.0

Application Timestamp: 5347a262

Fault Module Name: MSVCR110.dll

Fault Module Version: 11.0.51106.1

Fault Module Timestamp: 5098858e

Exception Code: 40000015

Exception Offset: 000a327c

OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48

Locale ID: 1033