• -Players-
  • 21439 battles

The difference between male and female?

Usually in the crotch area.

Punisher_One #42 Posted Apr 24 2014 - 12:51

Sergeant

• Players
  • 2484 battles

In this era there is no difference due to equality sought by women to be just as masculine and just as big a pig as a man.

Scootaloo23 #43 Posted Apr 24 2014 - 14:28

Major

• Players
  • 10233 battles

Men are like heavy tanks, women are like medium tanks.

Everyone stereotypes men as slow, brawny and dumb. Kinda like heavy tanks.

Women are like medium tanks. The bad ones rush out in the open and get penned by everyone, then complain their armor was not good enough or that the enemy team was a bunch of bad words. The good ones are nigh impossible to catch, are where they need to be when they need to be there, and if they want you dead they'll find a nice comfy position and rip you apart before you can turn your head. And if they want to keep you, then everyone who enters your bubble will be torn to ribbons.

MajorRenegade #44 Posted Apr 24 2014 - 15:18

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 30395 battles
Sometime it make you wonder what if this world was run by womens, while mens stay at home

Moonrider #45 Posted Apr 24 2014 - 15:31

Major

• Players
  • 35531 battles

Dave Barry Wrote this a few years back. It pretty much sums things up.

Let's say a guy named Roger is attracted to a woman named Elaine. He asks her out to a movie; she accepts; they have a pretty good time. A few nights later he asks her out to dinner, and again they enjoy themselves. They continue to see each other regularly, and after a while neither one of them is seeing anybody else.

And then, one evening when they're driving home, a thought occurs to Elaine, and, without really thinking, she says it aloud: "Do you realize that, as of tonight, we've been seeing each other for exactly six months?"
And then there is silence in the car. To Elaine, it seems like a very loud silence. She thinks to herself: Geez, I wonder if it bothers him that I said that. Maybe he's been feeling confined by our relationship; maybe he thinks I'm trying to push him into some kind of obligation that he doesn't want, or isn't sure of.

And Roger is thinking: Gosh. Six months.

And Elaine is thinking: But, hey, I'm not so sure I want this kind of relationship, either. Sometimes I wish I had a little more space, so I'd have time to think about whether I really want us to keep going the way we are, moving steadily toward . . . I mean, where are we going? Are we just going to keep seeing each other at this level of intimacy? Are we heading toward marriage? Toward children? Toward a lifetime together? Am I ready for that level of commitment? Do I really even know this person?

And Roger is thinking: . . . so that means it was . . . let's see . . February when we started going out, which was right after I had the car at the dealer's, which means . . . lemme check the odometer . . . Whoa! I am way overdue for an oil change here.

And Elaine is thinking: He's upset. I can see it on his face. Maybe I'm reading this completely wrong. Maybe he wants more from our relationship, more intimacy, more commitment; maybe he has sensed -- even before I sensed it -- that I was feeling some reservations. Yes, I bet that's it. That's why he's so reluctant to say anything about his own feelings. He's afraid of being rejected.

And Roger is thinking: And I'm gonna have them look at the transmission again. I don't care what those morons say, it's still not shifting right. And they better not try to blame it on the cold weather this time. What cold weather? It's 87 degrees out, and this thing is shifting like a garbage truck, and I paid those incompetent thieves $600.

And Elaine is thinking: He's angry. And I don't blame him. I'd be angry, too. I feel so guilty, putting him through this, but I can't help the way I feel. I'm just not sure.

And Roger is thinking: They'll probably say it's only a 90- day warranty. That's exactly what they're gonna say, the scumballs.

And Elaine is thinking: maybe I'm just too idealistic, waiting for a knight to come riding up on his white horse, when I'm sitting right next to a perfectly good person, a person I enjoy being with, a person I truly do care about, a person who seems to truly care about me. A person who is in pain because of my self-centered, schoolgirl romantic fantasy.

And Roger is thinking: Warranty? They want a warranty? I'll give them a warranty. I'll take their warranty and stick it right up their ......

"Roger," Elaine says aloud.

"What?" says Roger, startled.

"Please don't torture yourself like this," she says, her eyes beginning to brim with tears. "Maybe I should never have . . Oh, I feel so......"

(She breaks down, sobbing.)

"What?" says Roger.

"I'm such a fool," Elaine sobs. "I mean, I know there's no knight. I really know that. It's silly. There's no knight, and there's no horse."

"There's no horse?" says Roger.

"You think I'm a fool, don't you?" Elaine says.

"No!" says Roger, glad to finally know the correct answer.

"It's just that . . . It's that I . . . I need some time," Elaine says.

(There is a 15-second pause while Roger, thinking as fast as he can, tries to come up with a safe response. Finally he comes up with one that he thinks might work.)

"Yes," he says.

(Elaine, deeply moved, touches his hand.)

"Oh, Roger, do you really feel that way?" she says.

"What way?" says Roger.

"That way about time," says Elaine.

"Oh," says Roger. "Yes."

(Elaine turns to face him and gazes deeply into his eyes, causing him to become very nervous about what she might say next, especially if it involves a horse. At last she speaks.)

"Thank you, Roger," she says.

"Thank you," says Roger.

Then he takes her home, and she lies on her bed, a conflicted, tortured soul, and weeps until dawn, whereas when Roger gets back to his place, he opens a bag of Doritos, turns on the TV, and immediately becomes deeply involved in a rerun of a tennis match between two Czechoslovakians he never heard of. A tiny voice in the far recesses of his mind tells him that something major was going on back there in the car, but he is pretty sure there is no way he would ever understand what, and so he figures it's better if he doesn't think about it.

The next day Elaine will call her closest friend, or perhaps two of them, and they will talk about this situation for six straight hours. In painstaking detail, they will analyze everything she said and everything he said, going over it time and time again, exploring every word, expression, and gesture for nuances of meaning, considering every possible ramification. They will continue to discuss this subject, off and on, for weeks, maybe months, never reaching any definite conclusions, but never getting bored with it, either.

Meanwhile, Roger, while playing racquetball one day with a mutual friend of his and Elaine's, will pause just before serving, frown, and say:

"Norm, did Elaine ever own a horse?"

Cadhla #46 Posted Apr 24 2014 - 17:29

Captain

• Players
  • 2393 battles

View PostJennaBugLovesYou, on Apr 24 2014 - 00:18, said:

Guys - OH BOY FOOD & BEER & GIRLS & FOOTBALL & GUNS!!!!
Girls - Omg shoes.

I guess i should've been born a guy cuz i totally get excited about most of that stuff more than shoes ... :teethhappy: ... only difference is that girls dont get me excited.. i promise. 

Food... alcohol... football... and shooting is definitely fun. my husband just got me a .38 glock for the house to use while he is gone on deployment for 10 months.. it's a great stress reliever. 

Basically to the OP... aside from PHYSICAL differences. im honestly not sure what you are looking for answer wise. there are both mature men and women and immature men and women. materialistic men and women and non materialistic men and women.... aside from the general "notion" that girls mature faster than boys both physically and mentally. that's all i got for you. i'm a girl who likes boyish things. and generally only associate with girls who are kind of like me cuz i cant stand girly girls... 

Edited by Cadhla, Apr 24 2014 - 17:41.

Yumei #47 Posted Apr 24 2014 - 17:37

Major

• Players
  • 23575 battles
  • [MAHOV] MAHOV

View PostCadhla, on Apr 24 2014 - 16:29, said:

I have no problems behaving childish xD

DirtD0G #48 Posted Apr 24 2014 - 17:51

Major

• Players
  • 24219 battles
  • [AWFUL] AWFUL
Any psychological differences between the sexes outside of those relating directly to biological or anatomical influences are strictly cultural or societal. In areas where being a consumer [edited]isn't an option, "OMG, shoes" is not an accurate depiction of female mentality...

Scootalove #49 Posted Apr 24 2014 - 18:43

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 15781 battles
  • [ERAD] ERAD

So, I know this is a revolutionary concept in some corners of the Internet, but men are people and women are people.

Shocking, I know.

Scootaloo23 #50 Posted Apr 24 2014 - 18:45

Major

• Players
  • 10233 battles

View PostCadhla, on Apr 24 2014 - 11:29, said:

You sound like my Mom.

Not trying to jab, I'm serious. She's [edited]. And scary. And part German. Every time someone says that they have copulated with her as an insult, I get a chuckle cause they fail to realize how horrifying being locked in a room with her can be.

Now that I think about it, it's likely why I can't stand girly girls either...

:bajan:

Edited by Scootaloo23, Apr 24 2014 - 18:47.

LittleWhiteMouse #51 Posted Apr 24 2014 - 18:50

Captain

• Players
  • 14876 battles

Umm, yeah.  So... I think I'm a little dumber for having made the mistake of reading a lot of the replies here.  Some made me laugh (and got +1s).  Some made my brain hurt.

This kind of post always makes me cautious, mostly because I suspect that the post has nothing to do with wanting to open a discussion.  Rather, I believe it's intended to be a bit of flypaper and hoping that someone female responds to his thread so he can take note of them.  And then the creepy, stalkerish window-licking begins.

mattwong #52 Posted Apr 24 2014 - 18:58

Major

• Players
  • 30470 battles

View PostDirtD0G, on Apr 24 2014 - 12:51, said:

Any psychological differences between the sexes outside of those relating directly to biological or anatomical influences are strictly cultural or societal. In areas where being a consumer [edited]isn't an option, "OMG, shoes" is not an accurate depiction of female mentality...

The problem is that nobody knows just how much of our thinking is due to biological or anatomical influences.  The effects of our instinctive side are subtle and difficult to separate from what we arrogantly view as our conscious and somehow not biologically linked "higher thoughts".

Scootaloo23 #53 Posted Apr 24 2014 - 19:12

Major

• Players
  • 10233 battles

View PostLittleWhiteMouse, on Apr 24 2014 - 12:50, said:

Umm, yeah.  So... I think I'm a little dumber for having made the mistake of reading a lot of the replies here.  Some made me laugh (and got +1s).  Some made my brain hurt.

This kind of post always makes me cautious, mostly because I suspect that the post has nothing to do with wanting to open a discussion.  Rather, I believe it's intended to be a bit of flypaper and hoping that someone female responds to his thread so he can take note of them.  And then the creepy, stalkerish window-licking begins.

Which results in many girls not trusting guys on the internet at all, which means guys get divided up into three categories:

White Knight, Stalkers, And Everyone else.

White Knights exist because they think they can impress a girl by being nice and/or protecting her from whatever is assailing her on the internet. Stalkers Want to get their address so they can climb in their window at night, and provide a great enemy for the White Knight.

Everyone else is busy trying to get stuff done, or too stupid to realize there are girls on the internet.

Desert_Faux #54 Posted Apr 24 2014 - 19:14

Major

• Players
  • 5085 battles
  • [-DTOM] -DTOM

I've played many online games and I've found that there aren't too many women players, but when you do find a woman playing an online game they are usually pretty decent and many times more blood thirsty than their male counter parts. 

Scootaloo23 #55 Posted Apr 24 2014 - 19:16

Major

• Players
  • 10233 battles

View PostDesert_Faux, on Apr 24 2014 - 13:14, said:

I've played many online games and I've found that there aren't too many women players, but when you do find a woman playing an online game they are usually pretty decent and many times more blood thirsty than their male counter parts. 

Perhaps their grateful husband found a way to give them something to do during PMS.:hiding:

tigerhunterz #56 Posted Apr 24 2014 - 19:40

Sergeant

• Players
  • 47839 battles

View PostDesert_Faux, on Apr 24 2014 - 13:14, said:

There are a lot more girl gamers than you think i personally got sick of all harassment we have to deal with so i tend to blend in most of the time :)

Desert_Faux #57 Posted Apr 24 2014 - 19:59

Major

• Players
  • 5085 battles
  • [-DTOM] -DTOM

View Posttigerhunterz, on Apr 24 2014 - 19:40, said:

There are a lot more girl gamers than you think i personally got sick of all harassment we have to deal with so i tend to blend in most of the time :)

I remember seeing a lot of white knights and pervs online with some female gamers myself.

The White Knights would be kinda funny, they'd sometimes worry less about their game and more about the female gamer... does she need any help? items? (in game) money etc.... 

The pervs... they are everywhere... and I am a guy so I could just imagine the amount of purvey stuff sent in private to women... 

Cadhla #58 Posted Apr 24 2014 - 20:31

Captain

• Players
  • 2393 battles

View PostScootaloo23, on Apr 24 2014 - 10:45, said:

You sound like my Mom.

Not trying to jab, I'm serious. She's [edited]. And scary. And part German. Every time someone says that they have copulated with her as an insult, I get a chuckle cause they fail to realize how horrifying being locked in a room with her can be.

:bajan:

Well i AM a mom so... eh... i guess ill take it as a compliment? 

mattwong #59 Posted Apr 24 2014 - 21:06

Major

• Players
  • 30470 battles

View PostScootaloo23, on Apr 24 2014 - 13:45, said:

People always sound so proud to say that they aren't girly girls, or that they don't like girly girls.  What's wrong with girly girls?

carpe_jugulem #60 Posted Apr 24 2014 - 21:18

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 800 battles
A male has 2 6pdr guns in the sponsons, a female has machine guns and a hermaphrodite has 6pdr on one side with machine gun on the other.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users