Jump to content


BTSV, How to get it?

BTSV russian bt7 bt light tank special

  • Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

Ravenoffaith #1 Posted May 05 2014 - 02:36

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 13596 battles
  • 22
  • Member since:
    01-27-2012
Trying to see if anyone can get me an appropriate link or method of obtaining the tank. Money isn;t an issue and Im not looking to get a run-around by the ignoranus's that say it isn't playable on the NA server. Any help is much appreciated and may be rewarded, via gold payout.

FPSGHoST808 #2 Posted May 05 2014 - 02:37

    Major

  • Players
  • 8053 battles
  • 4,383
  • Member since:
    11-26-2012

Ebay.

i remember a while back seeing somebody found a code on ebay.

but it was like, 400 bucks.



Windows_Are_Tasty #3 Posted May 05 2014 - 02:41

    Major

  • Players
  • 58666 battles
  • 3,909
  • [-WLU-] -WLU-
  • Member since:
    04-15-2011
I think the cheapest I have seen went for ~$250. Same for the Pz. 2j

nineshotwonder #4 Posted May 05 2014 - 02:46

    Major

  • Players
  • 17036 battles
  • 2,951
  • [GSKYO] GSKYO
  • Member since:
    12-22-2012

http://4play.by/142-World-of-Tanks/151-Podarochnye-izdaniya/View-all-products.html

 

Has both the BT-SV and Pz II J box sets for, as it says, 109 USD. It doesn't look like the II J is in stock, but the BT-SV appears to be.



A_Defenseless_Kitten #5 Posted May 05 2014 - 03:10

    Major

  • Players
  • 30260 battles
  • 6,429
  • Member since:
    07-12-2011

View Postnineshotwonder, on May 04 2014 - 21:46, said:

http://4play.by/142-World-of-Tanks/151-Podarochnye-izdaniya/View-all-products.html

 

Has both the BT-SV and Pz II J box sets for, as it says, 109 USD. It doesn't look like the II J is in stock, but the BT-SV appears to be.

seems to good to be true



nineshotwonder #6 Posted May 05 2014 - 03:12

    Major

  • Players
  • 17036 battles
  • 2,951
  • [GSKYO] GSKYO
  • Member since:
    12-22-2012

View PostA_Defenseless_Kitten, on May 04 2014 - 22:10, said:

seems to good to be true

 

It does, but AFAIK, besides ebay this is one of the only places you can get either the BT-SV or Pz II J.



NoSanaNoLife #7 Posted May 05 2014 - 03:13

    Major

  • Players
  • 24824 battles
  • 2,547
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU
  • Member since:
    01-21-2013
Guy i know somehow found someone in a flea market who was selling wot codes. Didnt know what they were. He got a bt-sv and PZ2j for 2 dollars.

galderoth2 #8 Posted May 05 2014 - 03:14

    Captain

  • Players
  • 19755 battles
  • 1,726
  • Member since:
    04-24-2011

View PostA_Defenseless_Kitten, on May 04 2014 - 22:10, said:

seems to good to be true

Its the shipping which usually kills the price. Though I think if you contact them personally they can negotiate to give you only the code for the vehicle and gold so you don't have to pay for shipping.



A_Defenseless_Kitten #9 Posted May 05 2014 - 03:34

    Major

  • Players
  • 30260 battles
  • 6,429
  • Member since:
    07-12-2011

View PostCenturionofRome72, on May 04 2014 - 22:13, said:

Guy i know somehow found someone in a flea market who was selling wot codes. Didnt know what they were. He got a bt-sv and PZ2j for 2 dollars.

oh man....



Ravenoffaith #10 Posted May 06 2014 - 11:36

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 13596 battles
  • 22
  • Member since:
    01-27-2012

View Postnineshotwonder, on May 04 2014 - 21:46, said:

http://4play.by/142-World-of-Tanks/151-Podarochnye-izdaniya/View-all-products.html

 

Has both the BT-SV and Pz II J box sets for, as it says, 109 USD. It doesn't look like the II J is in stock, but the BT-SV appears to be.

 

Thank you VERY much :)



OwenGlendower #11 Posted May 06 2014 - 17:41

    Major

  • Players
  • 27555 battles
  • 2,911
  • Member since:
    03-23-2013

I have first-hand knowledge.

 

4play is informally associated with WG. They're in Minsk. When they closed down the "big" RU WoT gift shop all the stock went to 4play. Reputable, so far as it goes. So far as I can tell all the sets, on eBay or otherwise, come from 4play or one of 2 or 3 other vendors in Ukraine/Belorussia. 4play is the only one that's "reasonably" easy for a US person to deal with. What you'll find when you talk to the eBay sellers is that they all either drove over there, if in Europe, or had a friend do so and ship to the US, if a US seller.

 

The problem with dealing with 4play is you have to do a bank wire, they won't accept anything else. And they won't ship the boxes, so far as I can tell. I tried hard to get them to ship me mine and kept getting the run-around about cost, hassle, etc. What they will do is take your $109, plus some fee, I forget, and email you the codes.  I bought both tanks that way back in December, long before any showed up on eBay. I think it cost me about $250 for both, plus the bank wire fee from my credit union.

 

The code will work on NA, EU, or RU servers. Current ones expire on 12/31/14. Earlier ones expired on 12/31/13 so be sure to ask your seller about that. There was some deal with 4Play for a while where they pulled them off the shelf to get WG to make up new codes, or so it was reported.

 

I later bought both boxes from an eBay seller because I wanted the actual box sets. I dealt with a seller in the US because I didn't want to hassle with international shipping. As to other eBay sellers, or ones overseas, I can't speak to that. Check their eBay rep. Most are reputable, I'm sure. It's not a big deal if you're in Europe. You take a little road trip, you buy some items, you come home and flip them on eBay for 2 or 3 times what you paid. It's a profit deal.

 

For older info on this see the pinned thread in the Locked Thread archive about status of rare tanks.



SdKfz252 #12 Posted May 06 2014 - 18:13

    Major

  • Players
  • 10497 battles
  • 20,678
  • Member since:
    12-14-2011
There is a site that sells them for 30 USD, but it doesnt sell outside of Europe.

Murosuki #13 Posted May 06 2014 - 18:16

    Major

  • Players
  • 7067 battles
  • 4,214
  • Member since:
    02-02-2013

View PostSdKfz252, on May 06 2014 - 19:13, said:

There is a site that sells them for 30 USD, but it doesnt sell outside of Europe.

 

Sd, y u no include link for your European friends in your post? q.q



SdKfz252 #14 Posted May 06 2014 - 18:33

    Major

  • Players
  • 10497 battles
  • 20,678
  • Member since:
    12-14-2011

View PostMurosuki, on May 06 2014 - 12:16, said:

 

Sd, y u no include link for your European friends in your post? q.q


Well, it's more like "It doesnt leave Eastern Europe." Either way, here's the link in Russian.



Murosuki #15 Posted May 06 2014 - 18:37

    Major

  • Players
  • 7067 battles
  • 4,214
  • Member since:
    02-02-2013

View PostSdKfz252, on May 06 2014 - 19:33, said:


Well, it's more like "It doesnt leave Eastern Europe." Either way, here's the link in Russian.

 

brb flying to Russia :tongue:



OwenGlendower #16 Posted May 06 2014 - 19:01

    Major

  • Players
  • 27555 battles
  • 2,911
  • Member since:
    03-23-2013

View PostSdKfz252, on May 06 2014 - 13:13, said:

There is a site that sells them for 30 USD, but it doesnt sell outside of Europe.

 

Check your calculation. So far as I can tell, their price of 1449 Ukrainian Hryvnia comes out to about $122 US. Or have I mis-read the page?



SdKfz252 #17 Posted May 06 2014 - 19:12

    Major

  • Players
  • 10497 battles
  • 20,678
  • Member since:
    12-14-2011

View PostMGFranks, on May 06 2014 - 13:01, said:

View PostSdKfz252, on May 06 2014 - 13:13, said:

There is a site that sells them for 30 USD, but it doesnt sell outside of Europe.

 

Check your calculation. So far as I can tell, their price of 1449 Ukrainian Hryvnia comes out to about $122 US. Or have I mis-read the page?

Oh wait, they changed the currency? Oh...last time I checked it was in rubles...welp...



leon_phelps #18 Posted May 06 2014 - 19:39

    Major

  • Players
  • 37944 battles
  • 3,481
  • Member since:
    03-25-2012
Ebay they run about 250 dollars

Ravenoffaith #19 Posted May 07 2014 - 04:38

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 13596 battles
  • 22
  • Member since:
    01-27-2012

View PostMGFranks, on May 06 2014 - 12:41, said:

I have first-hand knowledge.

 

4play is informally associated with WG. They're in Minsk. When they closed down the "big" RU WoT gift shop all the stock went to 4play. Reputable, so far as it goes. So far as I can tell all the sets, on eBay or otherwise, come from 4play or one of 2 or 3 other vendors in Ukraine/Belorussia. 4play is the only one that's "reasonably" easy for a US person to deal with. What you'll find when you talk to the eBay sellers is that they all either drove over there, if in Europe, or had a friend do so and ship to the US, if a US seller.

 

The problem with dealing with 4play is you have to do a bank wire, they won't accept anything else. And they won't ship the boxes, so far as I can tell. I tried hard to get them to ship me mine and kept getting the run-around about cost, hassle, etc. What they will do is take your $109, plus some fee, I forget, and email you the codes.  I bought both tanks that way back in December, long before any showed up on eBay. I think it cost me about $250 for both, plus the bank wire fee from my credit union.

 

The code will work on NA, EU, or RU servers. Current ones expire on 12/31/14. Earlier ones expired on 12/31/13 so be sure to ask your seller about that. There was some deal with 4Play for a while where they pulled them off the shelf to get WG to make up new codes, or so it was reported.

 

I later bought both boxes from an eBay seller because I wanted the actual box sets. I dealt with a seller in the US because I didn't want to hassle with international shipping. As to other eBay sellers, or ones overseas, I can't speak to that. Check their eBay rep. Most are reputable, I'm sure. It's not a big deal if you're in Europe. You take a little road trip, you buy some items, you come home and flip them on eBay for 2 or 3 times what you paid. It's a profit deal.

 

For older info on this see the pinned thread in the Locked Thread archive about status of rare tanks.

 

You win the interwebz sir. Thus far that's what's happened with me. Currently at the point where they are willing to sent me the digital codes for a "New Price"



shiftec #20 Posted May 07 2014 - 06:44

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 26900 battles
  • 267
  • Member since:
    03-15-2012

got both of my boxes off of hobbygames.ru but i think the BT-SV is out of stock there. both boxes bought and shipped for about $260 USD. be advised, the new gift boxes that have coffee cups or whatever in them are redeemable on the russian server only.

 

EDIT: i lied, the BT-SV box is in stock while the Panzer box isn't. http://hobbygames.ru...versija-dvd-box


Edited by shiftec, May 07 2014 - 06:46.






Also tagged with BTSV, russian, bt7, bt, light, tank, special

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users