• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

CanadianGuitar #101 Posted May 12 2014 - 14:45

Major

• Players
  • 33488 battles
  • [IOC] IOC

View Postdmckay, on May 12 2014 - 10:42, said:

Why do the Mounties always get their man?

Does it make you mad when Americans put your Leaf flag upside down at sporting events?

Because everyone knows everyone in Canada, its hard to get away with crime.

Can't say I've ever seen this...I mean...how stupid would you have to be to hang a flag upside down?

dmckay #102 Posted May 12 2014 - 15:01

Major

• Players
  • 12984 battles

View PostCanadianGuitar, on May 12 2014 - 09:45, said:

Because everyone knows everyone in Canada, its hard to get away with crime.

Can't say I've ever seen this...I mean...how stupid would you have to be to hang a flag upside down?

Trust me it has happened. Some Americans do not know which side is up with the Maple leaf flag.  Some Americans simply do not know which side is up or down with anything.:rolleyes:

PoodlePatrol #103 Posted May 13 2014 - 18:18

Major

• Players
  • 17547 battles

View PostCanadianGuitar, on May 11 2014 - 09:24, said:

Stat padder! But really, not a big deal, mines been between 2800-3100 the last few weeks anyway, i think grinding a few lines is killing it a bit.

Poodle <3 Waffles - was asked earlier >.>

When are you coming to take me for a joy ride? This week would obviously be the best.

You caught me out :) I skipped to the end and didn't read all the previous questions :(  Ok how bout what foreign country would you most like to visit and possbily live in?

Delay's from  BMW have kept me from getting the car on the original date promised. In some ways not such a bad thing since I am currently at home rehabbing a partial tear of my PCL in my right knee. I am on sticks and cannot drive- doing physio, chiro lumbopelvic manipulation ( omg- how naughty does that sound!!?!) and aqua therapy as opposed to surgery. I shan't be able to resume jogging and the other exercises I do daily for approx 4-6 months.  I hope to be able to drive in about a month or so, depending on how I respond to all the fuss they are making.

So long answer to a short question- maybe in the fall????

CanadianGuitar #104 Posted May 13 2014 - 23:11

Major

• Players
  • 33488 battles
  • [IOC] IOC

View PostPoodlePatrol, on May 13 2014 - 14:18, said:

You caught me out :) I skipped to the end and didn't read all the previous questions :(  Ok how bout what foreign country would you most like to visit and possbily live in?

Delay's from  BMW have kept me from getting the car on the original date promised. In some ways not such a bad thing since I am currently at home rehabbing a partial tear of my PCL in my right knee. I am on sticks and cannot drive- doing physio, chiro lumbopelvic manipulation ( omg- how naughty does that sound!!?!) and aqua therapy as opposed to surgery. I shan't be able to resume jogging and the other exercises I do daily for approx 4-6 months.  I hope to be able to drive in about a month or so, depending on how I respond to all the fuss they are making.

So long answer to a short question- maybe in the fall????

Serbia, I had a really good/close friend who lived there from my old clan. After WG changed the CW to NA map the times got changed a bit, and it was too late for him, and the other 1/3 of the clan that was from EU, so we had to dissolve. He "got rid of" his account, and plays sporadically on EU now.

Also, I'm counting down the days... I will be waiting on the doorstep.

Also tagged with CG, Canadian, Guitar

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users