Warpack mod

• Please log in to reply
128 replies to this topic

aswitz87 #121 Posted Nov 21 2015 - 20:59

Major

• Players
  • 5921 battles

View PostSonny_2013, on Nov 21 2015 - 08:59, said:

you serious dude? the modpaks says and even in the banned mods Wg has a list of cheats that you can remove objects from maps such as trees and rocks and such its a cheat..maybe you should learn about the mods before you comment on them..these mods are displayed oin youtube videos..i mean for real dude? talk to someone who doesn't know you're preaching to the choir here the ignorant one here is you not me...theres options even in some modpacks to remove fog so the screen is clearer and you can remove bushes from the map..it might appear to the player using the bush but to the guy using the cheat mod your tank is sitting in the open and there is no bush there...making it easier for him...look on youtube theres videos of those..i don't use them myself..i play the game fair and straight up...no sense cheating and getting banned . But im telling you-you can remove objects from maps with certain mods....you can remove the leaves from trees or the trees altogether with cheat mods..same as bushes

The objects are still there, just their textures are removed.  You can't see them, but the game knows where they are, so you also cannot shoot through where they are located (in the case of solid objects).

Also, in before lock...

mustangman6579 #122 Posted Nov 22 2015 - 01:40

Major

• Players
  • 21539 battles
  • [RID] RID
I forgot all about this thread

aswitz87 #123 Posted Nov 22 2015 - 01:47

Major

• Players
  • 5921 battles

View Postmustangman6579, on Nov 21 2015 - 19:40, said:

I forgot all about this thread

Yep, hence why necros are discouraged pretty much universally on forums.

I find it interesting that a moderator mentioned locking the thread, but it has continued to be open.  Unusual...

picklejuice_63 #124 Posted Nov 22 2015 - 01:56

Major

• -Players-
  • 5 battles

View PostRommel_Patton1948, on Nov 21 2015 - 19:57, said:

imo every mod is a cheat imo

You have a 40% win rate, how do you manage that without a BOT program?

mustangman6579 #125 Posted Nov 22 2015 - 02:06

Major

• Players
  • 21539 battles
  • [RID] RID

View Postaswitz87, on Nov 21 2015 - 17:47, said:

Yep, hence why necros are discouraged pretty much universally on forums.

I find it interesting that a moderator mentioned locking the thread, but it has continued to be open.  Unusual...

I once received a ton of negs from a necro thread, that at the time was very relevant. But 2 years later when it was revived, the issue was fixed and thus was taken as a stupid whine thread. I had to contact mods to have it closed.

Cozmacozmy #126 Posted Nov 22 2015 - 02:20

Corporal

• Players
  • 28930 battles
  • [LION-] LION-

View Postmustangman6579, on May 10 2014 - 05:45, said:

Is there a way for players to positively tell when another player is using this?

We can't all report every player we come across for cheats when we have no clue. 

I ask because today in one of my matches, i swear an SU-122-44 was using it. He was on the other side of the map, and dropping shots in between these 2 hills trying to hit me and 2 other tanks. By other side of the map, i mean I'm in the 2 line, and he's in the 0 line. 

I do those kinda shots all the time and I have no mods whatsoever. Not even XVm. I don't even know what WarPack is...  I was accused of it for snap shooting an E25 the other day. He raged so hard it was quite funny.

If I can see you on the map but not visually. I just aim for the most common area where tanks sit in that area and shoot off a few rounds. If you stay lit on the map and I hit... I get the message saying "penetrate or critical damage" etc... or what ever it says. If you go blank from the map it wont tell me if I hit you or not. I get lucky many many times doing this and find it quite funny actually. ;) Blind shots from arty on to a tank is really cool as well! I aim for road crossing where the other side gets funneled into and fire off a shot right at the start of the match when most of you are crossing that funnel... Hitting you in a square in a blind shot is the ultimate derp for the game when it kills you! 

Cozmacozmy #127 Posted Nov 22 2015 - 02:32

Corporal

• Players
  • 28930 battles
  • [LION-] LION-

View Postmustangman6579, on May 10 2014 - 05:45, said:

Is there a way for players to positively tell when another player is using this?

We can't all report every player we come across for cheats when we have no clue. 

I ask because today in one of my matches, i swear an SU-122-44 was using it. He was on the other side of the map, and dropping shots in between these 2 hills trying to hit me and 2 other tanks. By other side of the map, i mean I'm in the 2 line, and he's in the 0 line. 

I do those kinda shots all the time and I have no mods whatsoever. Not even XVm. I don't even know what WarPack is...  I was accused of it for snap shooting an E25 the other day. He raged so hard it was quite funny.

If I can see you on the map but not visually. I just aim for the most common area where tanks sit in that area and shoot off a few rounds. If you stay lit on the map and I hit... I get the message saying "penetrate or critical damage" etc... or what ever it says. If you go blank from the map it wont tell me if I hit you or not. I get lucky many many times doing this and find it quite funny actually. ;) Blind shots from arty on to a tank is really cool as well! I aim for road crossing where the other side gets funneled into and fire off a shot right at the start of the match when most of you are crossing that funnel... Hitting you in a square in a blind shot is the ultimate derp for the game when it kills you! 

Cozmacozmy #128 Posted Nov 22 2015 - 03:26

Corporal

• Players
  • 28930 battles
  • [LION-] LION-
Don't know why that posted 2x... 

xNateGamingx #129 Posted Nov 22 2015 - 03:28

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 53386 battles
  • [FLS] FLS
Yes people use it,no WG wont do anything about it,move on and accept it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users