Jump to content


OP German, what tier would this be?


  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Desert_Faux #1 Posted May 11 2014 - 07:17

    Major

  • Players
  • 5085 battles
  • 3,050
  • [-DTOM] -DTOM
  • Member since:
    06-02-2013

http://youtu.be/hPutWCpbFBs

 

I kinda want one myself... what tier would this be

 

If anything I think it'd be pretty OP

 



WillTreaty2 #2 Posted May 11 2014 - 07:32

    Major

  • Players
  • 4770 battles
  • 2,799
  • Member since:
    07-17-2012

Um... Considering WG, tier 1.

 

Lol no. It will become the next Karl.



Anlushac11 #3 Posted May 11 2014 - 07:41

    Major

  • Players
  • 37551 battles
  • 2,345
  • Member since:
    05-25-2013

ROFL I thought that was pretty dam funny.

 

But no I dont think we will ever get Panzer Raptors in WoT's.



MadMike32 #4 Posted May 11 2014 - 09:47

    Major

  • Players
  • 6492 battles
  • 8,946
  • [ANZIO] ANZIO
  • Member since:
    06-08-2012
I want a 7.5cm PaK 40 Ausf. Ankylosaurus....

Lumina #5 Posted May 11 2014 - 16:06

    Major

  • Players
  • 8202 battles
  • 6,744
  • Member since:
    03-07-2011

OMG I'm adorable, Omg I'm adorable, oh no don't shoot me,  don't shoot me I'm adorable!  

 

Reminds me of when I'm in the Luchs. LOL

 

I had tears of laughter.  Now I wish I picked this game up a few years ago. 



Desert_Faux #6 Posted May 11 2014 - 20:21

    Major

  • Players
  • 5085 battles
  • 3,050
  • [-DTOM] -DTOM
  • Member since:
    06-02-2013

View PostLumina, on May 11 2014 - 16:06, said:

OMG I'm adorable, Omg I'm adorable, oh no don't shoot me,  don't shoot me I'm adorable!  

 

Reminds me of when I'm in the Luchs. LOL

 

I had tears of laughter.  Now I wish I picked this game up a few years ago. 

 

I think that's also what goes through many PZ 1C players minds when they play too... they come whipping past you and circle the arty... 



Lumina #7 Posted May 12 2014 - 04:26

    Major

  • Players
  • 8202 battles
  • 6,744
  • Member since:
    03-07-2011

View PostDesert_Faux, on May 11 2014 - 21:21, said:

 

I think that's also what goes through many PZ 1C players minds when they play too... they come whipping past you and circle the arty... 

Glory of the Teeny Titans? =D



SeanutBrittled #8 Posted May 12 2014 - 05:26

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 7360 battles
  • 964
  • Member since:
    10-29-2013
I'm thinking of getting a Pz I C because I hear so many talk of it (and the future line) lovingly.

Lumina #9 Posted May 13 2014 - 23:16

    Major

  • Players
  • 8202 battles
  • 6,744
  • Member since:
    03-07-2011

View PostSeanutBrittled, on May 12 2014 - 06:26, said:

I'm thinking of getting a Pz I C because I hear so many talk of it (and the future line) lovingly.

 

Not as awesome as the Pz II Luchs in an experienced player's hands while using the 3cm MK.   But still fun.. the PzI C is like a little rocket car with a machine gun that sprays continuous bullets.  






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users