Need Advice For Training IS Crew

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

MachetePanda #1 Posted May 15 2014 - 03:42

Captain

• Players
  • 11613 battles
  • [UFP] UFP

I'm trying to figure out from all these different advice articles what skills/perks I should train my IS crew in.

What is a good set for the Commander, Gunner, Driver, and Loader? I'm an gun accuracy, load time, nerd even if its at the cost of vehicle speed and cammo.

Any trustworthy advice articles would help. Thanks.

Nehalim #2 Posted May 15 2014 - 03:53

Major

• Players
  • 35449 battles
  • [-G-] -G-
standard for heavy tank

Droid_803 #3 Posted May 15 2014 - 04:38

Corporal

• Players
  • 11476 battles

This is the setup I went with. I'm far from being the best IS driver (56.69% WR in IS), so if a unicum comes around listen to their advice over mine.

Repairs/Repairs/Repairs/Repairs

6th sense/smooth ride/snapshot/safe stowage

bia/bia/bia/bia

Repairs, because standard heavy tank.

6th sense because its mandatory, probably the most important perk in the game

Smooth Ride/Snapshot because you're going to be peek-a-booming/brawling (all the IS can do), and since the aim time is horrible it needs all the help it can get - this reduces your exposure time, increasing survivability. Argument can be made for Clutch Braking instead of Smooth Ride, but since you say you're more for accuracy over speed, smooth ride wins out since it lets the aim circle start smaller when poking.

Safe Stowage since ammo rack damage is a problem that exists for the IS - a bit less so than the IS-3, but still a problem.

BiA for the general boost to everything, if you have the crew skill slots for it.

Baiscally, train repairs first, then when that's at 100% drop for 6th sense and safe stowage, train repairs/smooth ride/snapshot/repairs again. When these reach 100% drop them all for BiA, retrain the same four skills.

MachetePanda #4 Posted May 15 2014 - 14:18

Captain

• Players
  • 11613 battles
  • [UFP] UFP

View PostDroid_803, on May 14 2014 - 23:38, said:

This is the setup I went with. I'm far from being the best IS driver (56.69% WR in IS), so if a unicum comes around listen to their advice over mine.

Repairs/Repairs/Repairs/Repairs

6th sense/smooth ride/snapshot/safe stowage

bia/bia/bia/bia

Repairs, because standard heavy tank.

6th sense because its mandatory, probably the most important perk in the game

Smooth Ride/Snapshot because you're going to be peek-a-booming/brawling (all the IS can do), and since the aim time is horrible it needs all the help it can get - this reduces your exposure time, increasing survivability. Argument can be made for Clutch Braking instead of Smooth Ride, but since you say you're more for accuracy over speed, smooth ride wins out since it lets the aim circle start smaller when poking.

Safe Stowage since ammo rack damage is a problem that exists for the IS - a bit less so than the IS-3, but still a problem.

BiA for the general boost to everything, if you have the crew skill slots for it.

Baiscally, train repairs first, then when that's at 100% drop for 6th sense and safe stowage, train repairs/smooth ride/snapshot/repairs again. When these reach 100% drop them all for BiA, retrain the same four skills.

Thank you.  i'll do this till a unicorn comes around. :)

Any unicorns have any other builds they would recommend?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users