Jump to content


Newbie+Question


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

CainSternevan #1 Posted May 08 2011 - 00:53

    Private

  • Players
  • 46 battles
  • 4
  • Member since:
    05-03-2011
Hey folks, I'm new to WoT, and figured I'd introduce myself. I also figured I'd ask a question.

Does anyone know what other nations tank's will be added to the game? When I first signed up, I had visions of Polish Tanks going up against the tanks of Japan, like the 7TPjw and the Type 97 Chi-Ha going against each other, as well as others. I also had thoughts of Spanish Tanks going against the French or British.

So, what other nations are being added?

LMG #2 Posted May 08 2011 - 00:55

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 2183 battles
  • 474
  • Member since:
    02-10-2011
As far as I'm concerned they will add: French, British, and Japanese tanks, but it may take a long while <_<

CainSternevan #3 Posted May 08 2011 - 01:02

    Private

  • Players
  • 46 battles
  • 4
  • Member since:
    05-03-2011

View PostLMG, on May 08 2011 - 00:55, said:

As far as I'm concerned they will add: French, British, and Japanese tanks, but it may take a long while <_<

I don't mind it taking a while. It would be fun to have the Japanese Tanks. Could have them take on the Germans :D

Still hope Polish tanks get added, and it'd be nice if Italy got tanks as well.

25Spartanspearman25 #4 Posted May 08 2011 - 01:07

    Captain

  • Players
  • 5446 battles
  • 1,823
  • [STRKE] STRKE
  • Member since:
    02-26-2011
We will get the French tanks first, then after working out all of the bugs(wich will take QUITE a while) I think they might work on the British tanks. But thats just an educated guess. :)

Whee #5 Posted May 08 2011 - 01:09

    Major

  • Players
  • 24475 battles
  • 14,750
  • Member since:
    03-22-2011

View PostCainSternevan, on May 08 2011 - 01:02, said:

I don't mind it taking a while. It would be fun to have the Japanese Tanks. Could have them take on the Germans :D

Still hope Polish tanks get added, and it'd be nice if Italy got tanks as well.

Ah all of these will take a while. For now, familiar yourself with the current nations and tanks.

CainSternevan #6 Posted May 08 2011 - 05:35

    Private

  • Players
  • 46 battles
  • 4
  • Member since:
    05-03-2011

View PostWhee, on May 08 2011 - 01:09, said:

Ah all of these will take a while. For now, familiar yourself with the current nations and tanks.

I have been. I've gained a second tank, one of the German light tanks (can't recall the darn name off-hand :( ) I've noticed that I have a high tendency to die...

Zakume #7 Posted May 08 2011 - 09:37

    Major

  • WGLNA Gold League Player
  • 31269 battles
  • 4,512
  • Member since:
    09-19-2010

View PostCainSternevan, on May 08 2011 - 05:35, said:

I have been. I've gained a second tank, one of the German light tanks (can't recall the darn name off-hand :( ) I've noticed that I have a high tendency to die...

Light tanks at tier 2 tend to do that..

Green_Ghost #8 Posted May 08 2011 - 10:33

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 38556 battles
  • 468
  • [RAYGE] RAYGE
  • Member since:
    05-03-2011

View PostZakume, on May 08 2011 - 09:37, said:

Light tanks at tier 2 tend to do that..
Did the Japanese even have a full sized tank? I only remember seeing pics of small tiny types of tanks.

CainSternevan #9 Posted May 08 2011 - 18:07

    Private

  • Players
  • 46 battles
  • 4
  • Member since:
    05-03-2011

View PostHauntedTank, on May 08 2011 - 10:33, said:

Did the Japanese even have a full sized tank? I only remember seeing pics of small tiny types of tanks.

Japanese Tanks WWII

These are the tanks Japan had.

Ricox #10 Posted May 08 2011 - 19:21

    Major

  • Players
  • 3801 battles
  • 2,461
  • [F-AUX] F-AUX
  • Member since:
    07-22-2010
I would want to see the O-I superheavy expiremental tank.. :D Just imagine - 3 cannons. It would dominate the field and be the most OP tank in the whole game.  :Smile-playing:




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users