Demountable Modules

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

sycotic #1 Posted May 08 2011 - 06:24

Corporal

• Players
  • 3989 battles
Got a question on multiple demountable modules.  I have a camo net and a binocular on each of my tanks, my TD and medium tank.  When I upgrade to another tier, I demount the module on the old tank and mount it on the new tank.  My question is if I want to demount both my TD and medium tank modules, say camo net, will the computer hold two demounted camo nets or destroy the second one?

Ghostrider2AD #2 Posted May 08 2011 - 06:38

Corporal

• Beta Testers
  • 2449 battles
  • [CB3] CB3
Yes cammo net and binos are demountable. Just click on it scroll up to it in the menu and click agian.

sycotic #3 Posted May 08 2011 - 17:02

Corporal

• Players
  • 3989 battles

View PostGhostrider2AD, on May 08 2011 - 06:38, said:

Yes cammo net and binos are demountable. Just click on it scroll up to it in the menu and click agian.
I understand that they are demountable.  My question is can you demount two camo nets at the same time.  In other words, can there be two camo nets available to mount on your other tanks?  I do not want to loose money if you can only have one camo net demounted at a time.

SHISHKABOB #4 Posted May 08 2011 - 17:34

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 8799 battles
Yes, you can store multiple demountable modules in the depot. If you go look at the depot, it's up in the little row of things like garage, statistics, store, etc. under the big battle button, you will see a tab called Equipment over on the left. In this section you will see all of your pieces of equipment. It will tell you how many you own that are on a tank, it will tell you how many you have that are off of a tank, etc.

But yeah, if you take off both of your camo nets and both of your binoculars, you will have two of each in your depot and you will be able to put one of each on your new tank.

I believe you can also buy equipment through the store that is non-demountable. I'd have to test it, though.

deltafarce #5 Posted May 08 2011 - 17:56

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 4087 battles

View PostCornell29th, on May 08 2011 - 17:34, said:

Yes, you can store multiple demountable modules in the depot. If you go look at the depot, it's up in the little row of things like garage, statistics, store, etc. under the big battle button, you will see a tab called Equipment over on the left. In this section you will see all of your pieces of equipment. It will tell you how many you own that are on a tank, it will tell you how many you have that are off of a tank, etc.

But yeah, if you take off both of your camo nets and both of your binoculars, you will have two of each in your depot and you will be able to put one of each on your new tank.

I believe you can also buy equipment through the store that is non-demountable. I'd have to test it, though.
Yeah, non-demountable are the ones with a lock sign on them, when you demount them it destroys them.

KilljoyCutter #6 Posted May 10 2011 - 20:00

Major

• Players
  • 8469 battles
I suspected that's what the lock meant...

ratpak #7 Posted May 10 2011 - 20:13

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 26439 battles
  • [DHO-X] DHO-X
you can buy all equipment through the store and not mount it on a tank until you get the one you want to put it on.  Also it has been stated that in one of the upcoming patches you can remove any of the modules that were destructible for 10gold and mount it on another tank.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users