Jump to content


My Little Pony Skin (and Mod) Depository


  • Please log in to reply
5473 replies to this topic

Fr0stb0lt #5461 Posted Dec 03 2014 - 11:57

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 11978 battles
  • 558
  • [CMCAW] CMCAW
  • Member since:
    01-15-2012
Nice work Hazard!

Scorpiany #5462 Posted Dec 18 2014 - 06:00

    Major

  • Council of Armored Forces
  • 11552 battles
  • 4,179
  • [LOLI] LOLI
  • Member since:
    06-27-2013

View Posthazard747, on Nov 21 2014 - 23:00, said:

Hey, remember when I said I wouldn't make a vinyl scratch skin for a long time?

 

 

I lied.

 

Sorta.

Introducing  Nightmare Pon-3 (or DJ Nightmar-3, whichever you prefer)

 

Not bent on eternal night, this nightmare would rather have an eternal rave, and her  tank is powered by the bass.

No, I don't know why the music gets louder in the middle.  probably an error during production.

 

Note: due to varying lighting conditions, some maps will show this tank differently than others. (the headlamp is barely visible on prokorovka and the neon trim doesn't glow as much, for instance)

 


An alternate base skin is included(marked as clansafe in the .zip). it removes the upper hull artwork as to not conflict with clan symbols. (there is no conflict in the video because that's an IS-3. :P ) Also, should you wish to have a standard turret (without all lights), simply delete/move the files containing "turret" in the subfolders of the normal folder. This will also remove the glowing "t110E4" from the sides.

 

Download the skin here. All extra DDS (save for the alternate) files are necessary for the lights, so don't delete them!

 

 

 

 

 

 

How do I install the mod after I've downloaded the RAR file? Which folder do I place it in? I presume vehicles > American > T110E4?

Edited by Scorpiany, Dec 18 2014 - 06:02.


RainbowWulf #5463 Posted Dec 18 2014 - 12:36

    Captain

  • Players
  • 11317 battles
  • 1,812
  • [WOONA] WOONA
  • Member since:
    07-09-2011
Makes me want to go down the E4 line now instead of the Obj. 268 ._.

hazard747 #5464 Posted Dec 20 2014 - 06:09

    Sergeant

  • Beta Testers
  • 6429 battles
  • 195
  • [CMCAW] CMCAW
  • Member since:
    12-03-2010

View PostScorpiany, on Dec 17 2014 - 21:00, said:

 

How do I install the mod after I've downloaded the RAR file? Which folder do I place it in? I presume vehicles > American > T110E4?

 

res_mods/0.9.4/vehicles/american/A83_T110E4

 

In other news, I haven't quite gotten started on my next planned skin. Other things came up (namely far cry 4.). But I have been throwing around a few ideas, and your 59-16 is first on the list, Ripred.

 



ripred94 #5465 Posted Dec 21 2014 - 15:45

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 18822 battles
  • 409
  • [WOONA] WOONA
  • Member since:
    06-08-2011

View Posthazard747, on Dec 19 2014 - 21:09, said:

 

res_mods/0.9.4/vehicles/american/A83_T110E4

 

In other news, I haven't quite gotten started on my next planned skin. Other things came up (namely far cry 4.). But I have been throwing around a few ideas, and your 59-16 is first on the list, Ripred.

 

 

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
finally got my third mastery mark on it too. also I finally saw a t110e4 in battle yesterday... [edited]... AWESOME


Edited by ripred94, Dec 21 2014 - 15:46.


hazard747 #5466 Posted Dec 27 2014 - 07:13

    Sergeant

  • Beta Testers
  • 6429 battles
  • 195
  • [CMCAW] CMCAW
  • Member since:
    12-03-2010

View Postripred94, on Dec 21 2014 - 06:45, said:

View Posthazard747, on Dec 19 2014 - 21:09, said:

 

res_mods/0.9.4/vehicles/american/A83_T110E4

 

In other news, I haven't quite gotten started on my next planned skin. Other things came up (namely far cry 4.). But I have been throwing around a few ideas, and your 59-16 is first on the list, Ripred.

 

 

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
finally got my third mastery mark on it too. also I finally saw a t110e4 in battle yesterday... [edited]... AWESOME

Update: i've made significant progress on the skin. (nothing too fancy yet, but it's coming together), but i've also been delayed by holiday activities & work. I'll try to get it finished up this weekend, but no guarantees.



RandomManiac #5467 Posted Dec 31 2014 - 07:37

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 9120 battles
  • 83
  • [WOONA] WOONA
  • Member since:
    08-16-2012

View Posthazard747, on Nov 22 2014 - 02:00, said:

Hey, remember when I said I wouldn't make a vinyl scratch skin for a long time?

 

 

I lied.

 

Sorta.

Introducing  Nightmare Pon-3 (or DJ Nightmar-3, whichever you prefer)

 

Not bent on eternal night, this nightmare would rather have an eternal rave, and her  tank is powered by the bass.

No, I don't know why the music gets louder in the middle.  probably an error during production.

 

Note: due to varying lighting conditions, some maps will show this tank differently than others. (the headlamp is barely visible on prokorovka and the neon trim doesn't glow as much, for instance)

 


An alternate base skin is included(marked as clansafe in the .zip). it removes the upper hull artwork as to not conflict with clan symbols. (there is no conflict in the video because that's an IS-3. :P ) Also, should you wish to have a standard turret (without all lights), simply delete/move the files containing "turret" in the subfolders of the normal folder. This will also remove the glowing "t110E4" from the sides.

 

Download the skin here. All extra DDS (save for the alternate) files are necessary for the lights, so don't delete them!

 

 

 

 

 

 

My my... the things one misses when they don't check this forum very often >.<

That is awesome hazard!!!

 

Anyways... my MLP Clan Icon mod for XVM has been updated for 9.5.  Get it HERE

Preview

The following changes have been made

Added: P0NY

Removed (Disbanded/MIA): BMBG7, BOOP, BU

Editted: Derpy, EQ-AR (Formally EQ-TD), M-L-P, MLPFM, MLP-R, MLPWN, PNK-3, PNYPZ

 

Enjoy :3



ripred94 #5468 Posted Dec 31 2014 - 09:15

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 18822 battles
  • 409
  • [WOONA] WOONA
  • Member since:
    06-08-2011

View Posthazard747, on Dec 26 2014 - 22:13, said:

Update: i've made significant progress on the skin. (nothing too fancy yet, but it's coming together), but i've also been delayed by holiday activities & work. I'll try to get it finished up this weekend, but no guarantees.

aw cheers mate, no worries



Cold_Llama #5469 Posted Jan 04 2015 - 20:56

    Captain

  • Players
  • 15726 battles
  • 1,731
  • [PSYCO] PSYCO
  • Member since:
    06-21-2011

Bambi and Fluttershy are so much alike. I'm sorry, has anybody else noticed that o_O?

Posted Image 

Posted Image

 

Posted Image

Posted Image

 

Posted Image

Posted Image



hazard747 #5470 Posted Jan 07 2015 - 04:43

    Sergeant

  • Beta Testers
  • 6429 battles
  • 195
  • [CMCAW] CMCAW
  • Member since:
    12-03-2010

Alright Ripred, i finally got off my bum and finished the filly tavi 59-16.

 

Spoiler

 

You can download it here.


Edited by hazard747, Jan 08 2015 - 01:52.


ripred94 #5471 Posted Jan 07 2015 - 11:13

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 18822 battles
  • 409
  • [WOONA] WOONA
  • Member since:
    06-08-2011

View Posthazard747, on Jan 06 2015 - 19:43, said:

Alright Ripred, i finally got off my bum and finished the filly tavi 59-16.

 

Spoiler

 

You can download it here.

 

*GASP* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
THANKS MAN!
omgomgomg.... yes.... this will do nicely!

DarthAlexJ #5472 Posted Jan 30 2015 - 02:48

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 1712 battles
  • 1
  • [MOD-1] MOD-1
  • Member since:
    05-28-2014
Has anyone created any low tier NLR skins?

Fr0stb0lt #5473 Posted Jan 30 2015 - 14:32

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 11978 battles
  • 558
  • [CMCAW] CMCAW
  • Member since:
    01-15-2012
The only low tier NLR skins that i know of are for the various German tanks.

hazard747 #5474 Posted Yesterday, 06:36 AM

    Sergeant

  • Beta Testers
  • 6429 battles
  • 195
  • [CMCAW] CMCAW
  • Member since:
    12-03-2010

View PostDarthAlexJ, on Jan 29 2015 - 17:48, said:

Has anyone created any low tier NLR skins?

There are a few floating around, more than just german tanks. If there was a specific tank you had in mind, I could help more.

 

Also, on a side note: just got back from a weeklong hiatus (no access to gaming comp due to a remodel at home,) so no skin updates. I did, however, start work on the gummy Rhm before I left. It just needs a few adjustments and it should be ready to go, yoshi

 






7 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users