5483 replies to this topic

ripred94 #5481 Posted Apr 05 2015 - 20:26

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 20285 battles
  • [WOONA] WOONA

View PostA_Shiny_Pidgey, on Oct 21 2014 - 05:22, said:

Spoiler

HEY! .... can't believe it took me this long to notice that.....

hazard747 #5482 Posted Apr 07 2015 - 23:59

Sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 6631 battles

View Posthazard747, on Mar 05 2015 - 18:10, said:

Next up... a heavy metal pony...

My next project has hit a bit of a snag, sadly, and it may end up that I cannot complete it to a satisfactory condition.

You'll see why below...

Spoiler

In the meantime, I'll be looking at other tanks to skin, especially with the new wave of pony content from season 5. (russian Starlight tank, anyone?)

Edited by hazard747, Apr 08 2015 - 00:05.

ripred94 #5483 Posted Apr 26 2015 - 03:19

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 20285 battles
  • [WOONA] WOONA

View Posthazard747, on Jul 23 2014 - 18:36, said:

And now, for everyone's favorite classical pony, the master cellist, Octavia.

Drawing from some of the same design cues as "Redheart's 21ccs," Octavia's "Acciaccatura" (from the italian word for crushing... no I don't know how to say it) is sure to strike fear (or some other feelings... wink wink) into the hearts of your foes.

Spoiler

Fun fact: the octavia on the sides of the superstructure was custom modified (via combining two separate vectors) specifically for this tank, and doesn't exist anywhere else.

You can download Octavia in all her glory here.

This will be the LAST octavia OR vinyl scratch skin from me for a long time. They've been flooding the forum lately.*

*AHEM*
ohhhh hazard..... I wouoldn't by chance be able to convince you to convert this to a usable form again would I?
that's stupid HD remodel ruined my pretty tank....

GrandTheftYoshi #5484 Posted May 12 2015 - 20:16

Corporal

• Players
  • 12544 battles
  • [_AFK_] _AFK_
So I have a question: Has anyone ever tried to make a Phoenix Wright model? I know it seems off-topic, but I remember having the KV-5 with Phoenix Wright pictures on the turret of it through the old MLP MegaMod Pack, but I never found anything else that really gave us some kickass skins with the legendary attorney.

Anyone know where I could find someone who is skilled at making models for tanks that might be able to do something of that caliber? I have a great idea for a skin but I don't have the technical know-how of modding skins to do it myself, nor do I actually know anyone in the WoT community that is willing to take on the project (except hopefully here). Ponies would be welcome on it as well, but my vision is much more focused on the PW idea, so that would be a sidenote more than an actual necessity.

Btw: Loving the RHM skin. It just makes me even happier to run the derp gun on it.

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users