• Please log in to reply
5503 replies to this topic

Panzer_Brony_126 #5501 Posted Jul 27 2015 - 00:31

Corporal

• Players
  • 8457 battles
  • [ERAD] ERAD

Hello everypony,

I have been removed from the forums for quite some time, last time I remember being on there wasn't a single tank with an HD skin. Which brings me to my question, how do you make skins for HD tanks? I tried to make a Serenity skin for the Firefly Sherman but when I did what I usually did to make a skin, the result looked like it was cell shaded model out of Borderlands. What am I doing wrong?

hazard747 #5502 Posted Jul 27 2015 - 17:40

Sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 6893 battles
  • [ERAD] ERAD

View PostPanzer_Brony_126, on Jul 26 2015 - 15:31, said:

Hello everypony,

I have been removed from the forums for quite some time, last time I remember being on there wasn't a single tank with an HD skin. Which brings me to my question, how do you make skins for HD tanks? I tried to make a Serenity skin for the Firefly Sherman but when I did what I usually did to make a skin, the result looked like it was cell shaded model out of Borderlands. What am I doing wrong?

I would actually really like to see that. Sounds like something in the shader textures.

ripred94 #5503 Posted Yesterday, 06:04 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 20586 battles
  • [WOONA] WOONA

View Posthazard747, on Jul 25 2015 - 16:03, said:

Also, Ripred, 9.9 means the JG e-100 skin isn't fully working. (i.e. the crashed skin won't show.) I'll have a update just as soon as the T32 is done.

Edit: It's here!

Littlepip is now fully updated for HD... In fact, the skin has been "ready" for over a week, but I was not having acceptable matches to showcase it. Most details remain the same as before, albeit more refined. The crashed skin has more difference, but not much. I can throw up some comparison shots if anyone's interested, but I've got a headache and i need to go to bed.

Download is available here.

Edit on the Jagd e-100: It's proving a little more complicated than fixing the T32 did, but I've got the day off tomorrow, so I should be able to get it knocked out.

ah, well thanks, I appreciate you finding and fixing that for me.

RandomManiac #5504 Posted Today, 03:21 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 10499 battles
  • [BATTY] BATTY

Geez haven't posted here for a while... I have finally gone and updated the MLP Clan Icon Pack for XVM.  Doesn't help that I haven't been able to play for the entire summer (On the last few weeks of my summer coop) so here it is, updated to 9.9:

Icon Preview

---> Get the pack Here

And as always, let me know if you think I missed any clans  /)

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users