Hey, I know I've been quiet lately. I've been super busy with a lot of real-life things going on. They should quiet down in about 10 days, and leave me with more time than ever to do things like skinning.
Current plan once I can actually put the time in:
1. Fix the Octy JpE-100 that wargaming broke.
2. Re-make the Duskbreaker for HD. (it's going to be stellar, i tell you.)
3. Re-make the Red Eye T95 (after all, pip needs a villain to smite)
4. Finally, Finally redo the MN7 T71 so it isn't half-covered in an uncool shade of green.
5.Steelhooves M6A2E1, because wargaming did the thing to it.
6. Who knows? Maybe a Velvet Remedy tank.
It should be noted that since the "crashed" textures are no longer present in the default game files. (thanks for that, wargaming. Real smart move. *cough*), any HD tanks from 9.9 forward will only have "proper" crashed textures if people either had them already or can find them elsewhere, and can put in the script changes to re-enable them.