Private

• Players
  • 532 battles
Which country has best tanks overall? Please help

Hobbe #2 Posted May 09 2011 - 08:16

Captain

• Beta Testers
  • 7382 battles
All tanks are equally over powered except for the tank you are currently driving.

Lougle #3 Posted May 09 2011 - 08:24

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 13048 battles
Canada.

Everybody loves the Ram :).

A lot of people believe the Russian line is strongest in the game.  

I see strengths in all three countries line ups.  I like the Russian heavies, the German Tank Destroyers, and the American SPG are supposed to be decent.  The main reason you might want to concentrate on one country is many of the components of the tanks (engine/radio/etc.)  are used on multiple tanks.  So less researching needed,  plus you can only move crew between tanks from the same country.

pekiti #4 Posted May 09 2011 - 09:45

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 3669 battles
All 3 countries are pretty well balanced. It all comes down to your own style of play, or just which tanks look coolest to you. No single country is gimped/hard to play.

As a (very) broad example, russian tanks tend to hit harder, but are less accurate. They are faster in a straight line, but are not quick to turn nor have fast rates of fire. German tanks are more accurate, are more agile (turning, etc) and accelerate faster but have lower top speeds. Their guns don't hit as hard, but they don't miss as much either. American tanks tend to have a balance of speed and agility, but have excellent traverse (turn rate for turrets) and good rates of fire.

I play mostly Russian since release, but (in Beta) I loved the Tank Destroyers and Mediums from Germany, and the Light Tanks from the USA. I chose Russian this time, because I spent so much time in the German/USA vehicles during beta, that I wanted to try something new. The play style is different, but overall I'm enjoying myself just fine.

The nice thing is the lower tiers are very cheap to try out...if you play one country for a while and don't like it, you can always switch to one of the other two without too much trouble.

alinnagy #5 Posted May 09 2011 - 09:48

Private

• Players
  • 532 battles
thx for all the info guys!

CaptIceman #6 Posted May 09 2011 - 16:35

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 13450 battles

View PostLougle, on May 09 2011 - 08:24, said:

I like the Russian heavies, the German Tank Destroyers, and the American SPG are supposed to be decent.

lol we have almost the same taste brah.

T34-85 and KV
Hetzer
M37 and M7 Priest

:Smile_great:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users