Question about seeing tanks trough buildings and bushes

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

Dododream #1 Posted May 09 2011 - 13:16

Private

• Players
  • 0 battles
I have been playing for 2 days now, yesterdag i could see enemy tanks and ally'd one trough buildings and bushes( i saw a line around the tank)now i cant see it anymore? have i toggled it off or did it have something to do with my tank?
:Smile-hiding:

Odor #2 Posted May 09 2011 - 17:20

Corporal

• Beta Testers
  • 13379 battles
I assume you mean the red (enemy) and green (ally) outline of tanks your cursor is touching?  If so it is possible to pick these tanks up through bushes but they have to be "lit up" either by you or your ally tanks.  Building is a bit trickier since it should only happen if there is a break in the wall they are hiding behind like a window or blown out section.  Many of the maps with buildings have small areas that will allow you to see an enemy through one of these openings.  

If this is indeed what you are referring to then there is no setting that you turned off.  you are simply not seeing the tanks because of the visibility rules.  Also remember there is some issue with spotting at the moment where some tanks will not appear even when they are within range because of camouflage

Dododream #3 Posted May 09 2011 - 17:35

Private

• Players
  • 0 battles
yeah i mean the outlining, but yesterdag when i looked at an ally next to me he would have a green line around him (outlined) no i cant see that anymore doenst matter what range i am at

Dododream #4 Posted May 09 2011 - 17:56

Private

• Players
  • 0 battles
now i got it again:S
didnt do anything just got i back at the start of a new match

Dododream #5 Posted May 09 2011 - 19:47

Private

• Players
  • 0 battles
now i start the game again and it is gone

think it is a bug then?