How do I report teamkilling please?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

Phantomfarter #1 Posted May 11 2011 - 14:17

Private

• Beta Testers
  • 0 battles
Hi All,

I cannot find how to report Teamkilling.  Anyone know please?  If it's a forum post I can supply the screenshot as necessary.

Many Thanks

PS

If it isn't a sticky, could an Admin please make it one?

Viper69 #2 Posted May 11 2011 - 14:21

Major

• Players
  • 7528 battles
Refer to this topic

Tk Thread

Danylu #3 Posted May 11 2011 - 14:35

First lieutenant

• Special Beta Testers
  • 7278 battles
Please submit a ticket to support.worldoftanks.com

You need to upload a screenshot with the ticket which is an option available in the form. Do not post the TKers name or a screenshot on the forum.

:)

Daekar #4 Posted May 11 2011 - 21:34

Corporal

• Players
  • 1215 battles
How about racial slurs?  There was a guy who was being very vulgar and insulting in a game today who busted out the "n-word" during the course of his verbal rampages.  I wanted to report him... but realized after the that there isn't a place to do it.

Green_Ghost #5 Posted May 11 2011 - 21:55

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 38556 battles
  • [RAYGE] RAYGE

View PostDaekar, on May 11 2011 - 21:34, said:

How about racial slurs?  There was a guy who was being very vulgar and insulting in a game today who busted out the "n-word" during the course of his verbal rampages.  I wanted to report him... but realized after the that there isn't a place to do it.
sadly I have seen a few of these jokers lately, also had a few afk, they seemed to come alive when I typed Taking screenshot of AFK tank joeblow and johndoe, one moved and said hey im not afk, other no response. needless to say they were the last 2 on our team and caused us to lose our base

NavyCuda #6 Posted May 11 2011 - 22:01

Captain

• Beta Testers
  • 16291 battles
  • [CGN] CGN

You can still send a ticket to support (with screenshot) and let them decide if and/ or how to deal with such individuals.

Support is responsible for more than just teamkillers.

Danylu #7 Posted May 12 2011 - 02:22

First lieutenant

• Special Beta Testers
  • 7278 battles

View PostHauntedTank, on May 11 2011 - 21:55, said:

sadly I have seen a few of these jokers lately, also had a few afk, they seemed to come alive when I typed Taking screenshot of AFK tank joeblow and johndoe, one moved and said hey im not afk, other no response. needless to say they were the last 2 on our team and caused us to lose our base

View PostNavyCuda, on May 11 2011 - 22:01, said:

You can still send a ticket to support (with screenshot) and let them decide if and/ or how to deal with such individuals.Support is responsible for more than just teamkillers.

What NavyCuda said is correct, submit a ticket under the department "account administration" and there are options for;

Advising the enemy of ally's location
AFK leechers, cheaters, and exploiters
Blocking/Ramming friendly tanks
Botting/Macroing
Complaints/Suggestions reguarding developers/moderators
Game/Account hacking
Impersonating devs/mods
Inappropriate language or abbreviations
Insults or harassment
Prohibited nicknames
Promotion of Nazism
Racial, religious, ethnic slurs or language
SPAMing/Flooding
Team damage
Team-killing

Submitting a ticket can do lots of things :)

Viper69 #8 Posted May 12 2011 - 03:54

Major

• Players
  • 7528 battles
Hey why dont you guys make an ingame report tool, that takes a screenshot and sends it with the report? That would be infinitely easier and not require you to assemble evidence like a veritable trial attorney.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users