LF Team Willing To Teach

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

OneMadTrucker_ #1 Posted Jul 28 2014 - 21:26

Private

• Players
  • 1619 battles
  • [BLKMK] BLKMK

As the title say I am looking for a team willing to teach the things needed to be a successful league player. Running out in randoms is fun and everything, but I need focus like what to spend my upgrades on, money, etc... I learn quickly having played in leagues for many other games in the past. 

I have most voice chat programs and I will listen! Send me a message or contact me in game.

Michael

_Zesty_ #2 Posted Jul 28 2014 - 21:33

Major

• Players
  • 28070 battles
You really need to learn more about the game first rather than joining a league team at 191 battles.

xXx_Dead_Zombie_xXx #3 Posted Jul 28 2014 - 21:34

Major

• Players
  • 41422 battles
  • [SUX] SUX
if I am on, I can get with ya if you have any questions.. feel free to send me a message.. but to get into the big leagues and so forth, you'll need atleast a few tier 10 tanks first. but don't do like i did, and rush up just to get to tier 10. there is alot more to the game then that. and then i found out that there was stats...omgooses...stats...

OneMadTrucker_ #4 Posted Jul 28 2014 - 21:53

Private

• Players
  • 1619 battles
  • [BLKMK] BLKMK
Yeah I noticed the looking for clan forums after I posted this one :) And that whole rush thing is what I was talking about. I have spent a few bucks on the game so far :) But I want to make sure what I spend from here on out goes to something I need long term.

exSaint #5 Posted Jul 28 2014 - 22:28

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 9072 battles

View PostDead_Zombie, on Jul 28 2014 - 16:34, said:

if I am on, I can get with ya if you have any questions.. feel free to send me a message.. but to get into the big leagues and so forth, you'll need atleast a few tier 10 tanks first. but don't do like i did, and rush up just to get to tier 10. there is alot more to the game then that. and then i found out that there was stats...omgooses...stats...

A little confused as to why tier 10 is being referenced here. League play is predominantly tier 8 (though WG is experimenting with league play, so who knows what could happen).

I would first try to establish your play style (Do you like mobile tanks with big alpha? High pen? Doom turtles?) and focus on the being that role. Once you learn that, there are all kinds of guides on how to play various tanks. They're mostly for random pubbies, but the vast majority of the points will translate over into league play. One adjustment I really had to work on was sharing HP; it's not easy going from pubbie mentality where taking a shot (or three) for a player probably isn't in your best interest (depends on the skill of the other player) whereas it definitely is in league play.

TheLoveHitman #6 Posted Jul 29 2014 - 05:47

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 12500 battles
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU
I agree with learning how to play tier 10. Sure the league is tier 8, but you need to use a lot of knowledge from tier 10. It's one of the harder tiers to play because it's such a culture shock. I wouldn't worry much about rushing to your first tier 10. I got mine in a couple thousand battles without using prem. It really taught me a TON about the game. A great resource is to watch people like Jingles and RiisingSun. I personally dislike QB but he is a good resource as well. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users