Jump to content


XVM NA server ONLY "504 gateway timeout" error


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
47 replies to this topic

ysoignorant #21 Posted Aug 05 2014 - 23:37

    Major

  • Players
  • 20872 battles
  • 6,055
  • [SPIDY] SPIDY
  • Member since:
    04-11-2012
Oh the purple harassment tool is not working? How terrible™

Makaze2048 #22 Posted Aug 05 2014 - 23:55

    Captain

  • Players
  • 27401 battles
  • 1,017
  • Member since:
    01-21-2012

Mine was busted a few days ago, got a new token successfully yesterday. So it does work once you get a token and it is possible to get one but seems to be fairly (korean)random about actually replying. I know they were doing maintenance on the authentication server, no telling what they messed up.



Tiki_Thorsen #23 Posted Aug 06 2014 - 00:53

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 47509 battles
  • 108
  • Member since:
    09-05-2012

View PostPigeon_of_War, on Aug 05 2014 - 18:30, said:

View Posted_anger, on Aug 05 2014 - 10:41, said:

Wargaming, are you looking into this yet?

 

 

 

The official answer is, Remove your mods. If you mod is presenting an issue logging into the server, remove it,. contact the mod  developer. 

I laugh at you and your half-assed "official answer".



dryrain #24 Posted Aug 06 2014 - 02:27

    Private

  • Players
  • 16259 battles
  • 1
  • Member since:
    03-03-2013

Admin, you should be ashamed of your self if you are an IT person.

I have checked all all the server connections on the xvm website. the only one that xvm has problems connecting with is NA server.

For the non-IT admin, i am attaching a screenshot.


When you click on the [NA]America you get a gateway time out error.

Again, for the non-IT person I am attaching another screenshot.



I assume others are seeing the same thing?

 



Sayaka_Maizono #25 Posted Aug 06 2014 - 02:34

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 3359 battles
  • 210
  • Member since:
    05-30-2014
I've tried several computers, and all of them are getting the same "502 Bad Gateway" as described above, but only on the NA login.

ed_anger #26 Posted Aug 06 2014 - 03:46

    Major

  • Beta Testers
  • 14279 battles
  • 7,700
  • Member since:
    07-01-2010

View Postdryrain, on Aug 05 2014 - 21:27, said:

Admin, you should be ashamed of your self if you are an IT person.

I have checked all all the server connections on the xvm website. the only one that xvm has problems connecting with is NA server.

For the non-IT admin, i am attaching a screenshot.


When you click on the [NA]America you get a gateway time out error.

Again, for the non-IT person I am attaching another screenshot.



I assume others are seeing the same thing?

 

 

yes



pakeha #27 Posted Aug 06 2014 - 04:20

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 20482 battles
  • 787
  • Member since:
    08-17-2011

Block Quote

 We are asked WG about this, waiting for an answer.

The auth server is under maintenance, please come back later.


Source: http://www.modxvm.com/en/

The auth server is under maintenance, please come back later.


Source: http://www.modxvm.com/en/

The auth server is under maintenance, please come back later.


Source: http://www.modxvm.com/en/

 

see:

http://www.koreanran...after-92-patch/



FetchTheCow #28 Posted Aug 06 2014 - 15:08

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 7474 battles
  • 26
  • Member since:
    04-08-2014

View Posted_anger, on Aug 05 2014 - 22:46, said:

 

yes

View Postdryrain, on Aug 05 2014 - 21:27, said:

Admin, you should be ashamed of your self if you are an IT person.

I have checked all all the server connections on the xvm website. the only one that xvm has problems connecting with is NA server.

For the non-IT admin, i am attaching a screenshot.


When you click on the [NA]America you get a gateway time out error.

Again, for the non-IT person I am attaching another screenshot.



I assume others are seeing the same thing?

 

 

For several days now.  I've probably failed over 50 times so far.



Winnipeg_Jets_Fan #29 Posted Aug 06 2014 - 16:20

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 491 battles
  • 238
  • [-LHN-] -LHN-
  • Member since:
    06-05-2012
same

legendcampos #30 Posted Aug 06 2014 - 18:02

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 41582 battles
  • 491
  • Member since:
    04-11-2012

View Postdryrain, on Aug 05 2014 - 22:27, said:

Admin, you should be ashamed of your self if you are an IT person.

I have checked all all the server connections on the xvm website. the only one that xvm has problems connecting with is NA server.

For the non-IT admin, i am attaching a screenshot.


When you click on the [NA]America you get a gateway time out error.

Again, for the non-IT person I am attaching another screenshot.



I assume others are seeing the same thing?

 

Same here,

Began bug last weekend and updated to version 5.3.3 the problem persists

 



Hoods_ #31 Posted Aug 06 2014 - 21:15

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 74040 battles
  • 222
  • [-G-] -G-
  • Member since:
    07-11-2012

Still the same

 



vonkevin #32 Posted Aug 06 2014 - 22:49

    Captain

  • Players
  • 30650 battles
  • 1,165
  • Member since:
    08-08-2011
Uninstall XVM - problem solved

kainhall #33 Posted Aug 06 2014 - 23:41

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 5905 battles
  • 49
  • Member since:
    01-15-2012
go troll somewhere else if you dont like XVM. 

i like shooting the best players on the other side.....so....

Warhawk402 #34 Posted Aug 06 2014 - 23:57

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 16429 battles
  • 55
  • Member since:
    06-22-2011

View PostPigeon_of_War, on Aug 05 2014 - 16:30, said:

 

The official answer is, Remove your mods. If you mod is presenting an issue logging into the server, remove it,. contact the mod  developer. 

Got my xvm mod from quickbaby. Fix it WOT



mxeagle #35 Posted Aug 07 2014 - 00:05

    Private

  • Players
  • 29438 battles
  • 4
  • [17] 17
  • Member since:
    10-27-2012

This game can be recreated under a new name. There are several corps in the U.S. that have the capability and they will step in soon if they don't turn XVM back on for NA.

 



Chuckles45 #36 Posted Aug 07 2014 - 03:53

    Private

  • Beta Testers
  • 1257 battles
  • 1
  • Member since:
    10-16-2010

View PostFetchTheCow, on Aug 06 2014 - 15:08, said:

 

For several days now.  I've probably failed over 50 times so far.

 

^this ..  Strangely, if you try this method with any other WoT server location there is no problem, just the NA fails



Hoods_ #37 Posted Aug 07 2014 - 13:37

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 74040 battles
  • 222
  • [-G-] -G-
  • Member since:
    07-11-2012
Still down as of this morning.

Pigeon_of_War #38 Posted Aug 07 2014 - 16:39

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 9799 battles
  • 539
  • [WGA] WGA
  • Member since:
    10-21-2013
Tankers, please understand that XVM is NOT a Wargaming supported mod. We don't support third party mods. If XVM is having issues connecting to our servers, that is something they will have to work out. 

ed_anger #39 Posted Aug 07 2014 - 17:04

    Major

  • Beta Testers
  • 14279 battles
  • 7,700
  • Member since:
    07-01-2010

View PostPigeon_of_War, on Aug 07 2014 - 11:39, said:

Tankers, please understand that XVM is NOT a Wargaming supported mod. We don't support third party mods. If XVM is having issues connecting to our servers, that is something they will have to work out. 

 

this is understood. but why would the authentication for only the NA server be down? it doesn't make much sense. 



Sergeant_Buzzkill #40 Posted Aug 07 2014 - 17:25

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 22769 battles
  • 532
  • [PZB] PZB
  • Member since:
    11-18-2012
It's fixed now.  I was able to activate my stats minutes ago.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users