Tier & Point Limits
Teams may deploy no more than 5 members in each match. A team must field a selection of tanks based on the below tier limits.
- Heavy: 7
- Medium: 7
- TD: 7
- Light: 7
- SPG: 7
- 36 points maximum
- One tier 8 British tank allowed per team
The encounter battle mode will be used for this tournament.
- Battles begin every 15 minutes.
- 3 points are granted for a win, 1 point for a tie, 0 points for a loss.
- Each battle will last 10 minutes max.
- The top 6 teams in each group advance to the playoff round.
- Teams tied for 6th place advance to the playoff round.
- Teams are seeded into the playoffs according to points earned against points possible in group stage.
- Each battle lasts 10 minutes max.
- There will be a 2 minute break in between battles for each round.
- The winner of each playoff round will be determined as the first to two victories.
- There is no maximum number of battles.
- Double elimination begins with the final 32 teams.
- Teams advancing to the double elimination playoff must lose twice to be eliminated.
The full schedule is subject to change after the final team count has been determined at the close of registration. Rounds will begin at 6 pm PDT (9 pm EDT). No matches will be played on Saturday, August 30th.
|Group Stage||Sunday, August 17th|
|Playoff Round of 101 teams||Monday, August 18th|
|Playoff Round of 64 teams||Tuesday, August 19th|
|Winners Bracket Round 1||Wednesday, August 20th|
Winners Bracket Round 2 and
Losers Bracket Round 1
|Thursday, August 21st|
Winners Bracket Round 3 and
Losers Bracket Round 2
|Friday, August 22nd|
Winners Bracket Round 4 and
Losers Bracket Round 3
|Saturday, August 23rd|
Winner Bracket Semifinals and
Losers Bracket Round 4
|Sunday, August 24th|
|Losers Bracket Round 5||Monday, August 25th|
|Losers Bracket Round 6||Tuesday, August 26th|
|Losers Bracket Round 7||Wednesday, August 27th|
|Losers Bracket Semifinals||Thursday, August 28th|
|Finals||Friday, August 29th|
|Finals (if necessary)||Sunday, August 31st|
The following gold prizes will be provided to each member of the respective team, including reserves.
- 1st place: 20,000 gold
- 2nd place: 10,000 gold
- 3rd place: 9,000 gold
- 4th place: 8,000 gold
- 5th & 6th place: 7,000 gold
- 7th & 8th place: 6,000 gold
- 9th - 12th place: 5,000 gold
- 13th - 16th place: 3,000 gold
- 17th - 24th place: 1,000 gold
There will only be one map used during the Operation Goodwood Challenge. The map played on for the Challenge will be Ensk (encounter).
Teams must be submitted for approval to participate in the Operation Goodwood Challenge. You can find instructions on applying here.
- Registration opens August 8th, 2014. The last day to submit your team for approval is August 16th, 2014.
- A team must have at least 5 members to be eligible for participation in the tournament, with a maximum allowed 8 members.
- Teams may only include existing clan names/tags in their team name if they are directly affiliated with that clan.
- Teams below the minimum or above the maximum will not be accepted into the tournament.
- Please keep all team names alpha-numeric. Characters such as "?, %, @, ^, etc" may cause issues with your team, and prevent you from being able to participate in the tournament.
- By participating, you agree to abide by all of the terms & conditions, as stated above.
- By participating you agree to abide by the official tournament rules.