WGLNA Openleague

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

Connor_Magill #1 Posted Aug 09 2014 - 17:01

Corporal

• Players
  • 18772 battles
  • [SOYUZ] SOYUZ

My in game name of course is __Faizon__. I have practiced a lot in team battles, I currently have the ability to purchase more tier 8s for wglna and to research more. Currently my main tank would be the is-3.

http://www.noobmeter...__/1000945341/  My noobmeter profile.

If you are interested in recruiting me then I can be contacted via skype at giggityinurmouth111 (No joke I made it when I was younger) Or in game messaging. I am available every day of the week.

firekitty #2 Posted Aug 09 2014 - 19:00

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 43345 battles
  • [IMWAR] IMWAR

Hi,

I am currently on an open league team Lynk. My clan, Steel Dragons, open league team ( Ice Dragons) was eliminated in the summer qualifiers, but are gearing up for the fall session. I have looked at your profile and believe you would be a good addition to that team. Ice dragons are beginning practices for the fall session, and is not a clan specific team- all are welcome.. If interested please contact me. Steel dragons is involved in CW as well, if that is an interest and we are actively recruiting. For myself, it is unclear at the moment if I remain with Lynk for the fall session or with Ice Dragons.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users