- Skirmish Rules
- Tournament Page
- Registration for entire tournament
- Registration for bravo playoff (weekend) only
- Looking for a Team/Players
Basic Tournament Information for Skirmish 32:
Please see tournament page for all information
- Team Size: 7 combatants + 3 reserves
- Map: Map rotation - see tournament page
- Mode: Standard
- Tier Point Limit: 68 points max
- Tier Limits:
- This represents the max tier allowed. Teams are allowed to bring lower tiers.
- Light: Tier 8
- Medium: Tier 10
- Heavy: Tier 10
- TD: Tier 10
- SPG: Tier 10
Skirmishes now have three days of group play (Monday-Wednesday) followed by a playoff (Friday-Sunday). Teams can choose to play only in the weekend playoff or participate in group play for better seeding and greater prizing.
After completing group play, a standings table will sort all teams across all groups based on points earned against points possible. Prizes are awarded at completion of group play to teams finishing in the top half of the standings. These teams qualify for the Alpha Playoff. All remaining teams qualify for the Bravo Playoff.
- This playoff consists of the top 50% of group play teams who will play for a larger prize pool. Group play performance will determine playoff seeding.
- This playoff consists of all remaining teams and includes teams registering solely for the weekend. These teams will compete for a smaller prize pool and the playoff brackets are not seeded.
Both the Alpha & Bravo Playoffs will use multiple brackets holding a maximum of 16 teams. This means multiple winners are awarded prizing for their standing in their respective bracket.
Teams and players may only register once for the skirmish.
Edited by dance210, Aug 19 2014 - 16:23.