• Players
  • 55756 battles
Sell more tanks and I will buy them. 

1SHOWER1 #202 Posted Apr 18 2017 - 12:07

Sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 10165 battles
  • [BWSO] BWSO

Please forgive me cause I didn't have time to read the entire 11 pages but when can we buy the E-25 again?  That's one we all should have a chance at buying again if the ones that are in the game get to stay.....

Thanks!

Cicchetti #203 Posted Apr 27 2017 - 00:54

Corporal

• Players
  • 10033 battles
  • [2PT0] 2PT0
Will you guys release the T26E5, and the AMX M4-49 already gezzzzz

Edited by Cicchetti, Apr 27 2017 - 00:59.

Arclight58 #204 Posted Apr 28 2017 - 15:04

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 40653 battles
  • [_F_] _F_

View PostCicchetti, on Apr 26 2017 - 18:54, said:

Will you guys release the T26E5, and the AMX M4-49 already gezzzzz

I'd like to get the T26E5. 

Kestrel_Falcon #205 Posted Apr 28 2017 - 15:58

Private

• Players
  • 27968 battles
  • [USMC_] USMC_
I'd like WoT take a page from WoWs' maximum damage saturation on one specific area.  Example, KV-5's R2-D2 (Machine gunner turret) 30% of tank's HP then you have to find elsewhere to hit it. This would make soft points on premium tanks competitive again. 

leeboy6464 #206 Posted Apr 28 2017 - 17:12

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 3599 battles
what needs to be available more often is the e25,everyone should have a chance to get one,they are so op,it's unreal,wg,either sell the tank or NERF it,there is nothing bad about it,it can do it all,and 9 times out of 10,you can't even see the bloody thing.

tmoney20g #207 Posted Apr 29 2017 - 19:47

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 40496 battles

This is still the best statement:

"The next group of tanks are the pre-order vehicles. There was an understanding with those who pre-purchased the physical game bundles that these tanks would never be released on the NA or EU servers. We’re upholding that agreement so don’t expect to see them back on the market."

• M6A2E1 Tier 8 US Heavy Tank
  • Pz.Kpfw. V/IV Tier VI German Medium Tank
  • A-32 Tier IV Soviet Medium Tank

Edited by tmoney20g, Apr 29 2017 - 19:48.

XCER #208 Posted Jun 19 2017 - 09:13

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 67000 battles
  • [BGPSN] BGPSN
Funny how the only tanks in this post worth owning are the CW tanks (M60,VK72,OBJ907) given to WoT office interns, rear end kissers, and some hack CW players, the common WoT player will never get to own these over OP tanks (yes OVER OP......if the actual CW player who won the tank played it they can usually get mastery badge,ace tanker, High Damage,and a bunch of other medals in just one game, and probably carry the team to a win even if they are all noobs, validating the tanks are OVER OP), and 90% of them given out are never seen again because those CW players got upset with removal of WTE-100 or some other valid reason and left the game, so if you ever see one of those rare CW tanks its probably a brought account because they dont play like the experts who actually won them. Welcome to the sham that is WoT...110,000,000 accounts but only 10,000 play the rest are long gone. Does that help you wake up WoT or are you gonna get mad and remove this truthful post cause your feelings got hurt? Can you or cant you handle the truth? Lets find out.

firemedic1428 #209 Posted Jun 26 2017 - 13:15

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 12502 battles
  • [P2WIN] P2WIN

View PostXCER, on Jun 19 2017 - 03:13, said:

Funny how the only tanks in this post worth owning are the CW tanks (M60,VK72,OBJ907) given to WoT office interns, rear end kissers, and some hack CW players, the common WoT player will never get to own these over OP tanks (yes OVER OP......if the actual CW player who won the tank played it they can usually get mastery badge,ace tanker, High Damage,and a bunch of other medals in just one game, and probably carry the team to a win even if they are all noobs, validating the tanks are OVER OP), and 90% of them given out are never seen again because those CW players got upset with removal of WTE-100 or some other valid reason and left the game, so if you ever see one of those rare CW tanks its probably a brought account because they dont play like the experts who actually won them. Welcome to the sham that is WoT...110,000,000 accounts but only 10,000 play the rest are long gone. Does that help you wake up WoT or are you gonna get mad and remove this truthful post cause your feelings got hurt? Can you or cant you handle the truth? Lets find out.

TBH of the 3 you mentioned only the Obj 907 is really good. The other two arent far off from their Tier 10 counterparts.

Bongo__FiveTwo #210 Posted Jun 28 2017 - 18:19

Corporal

• Players
  • 38688 battles
  • [DR0ID] DR0ID
What is really sad is that for the 4th of July we get a selection of non-American premium tanks.  What idiots decided to not offer the Patriot for the 4th of July?

TheMadPizzler #211 Posted Jun 28 2017 - 19:45

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 38147 battles
  • [JARHD] JARHD

View PostBongo__FiveTwo, on Jun 28 2017 - 12:19, said:

What is really sad is that for the 4th of July we get a selection of non-American premium tanks.  What idiots decided to not offer the Patriot for the 4th of July?

What's even more sad is when people can't read or understand that m56 Scorpion and m46 Patton KR are American vehicles, for realz

Augustus_GoldNoob_Sohn #212 Posted Jun 29 2017 - 12:42

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 1305 battles
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT

View PostBongo__FiveTwo, on Jun 28 2017 - 09:19, said:

Says differently here. Guess we will know sometime today?

https://worldoftanks.com/en/news/game-events/overview-june-2017/

Edit: 'MURICA: https://na.wargaming.net/shop/wot/vehicles/3504/

Edited by Augustus_GoldNoob_Sohn, Jun 29 2017 - 13:06.

alex08060 #213 Posted Jun 29 2017 - 15:03

Major

• Players
  • 6350 battles
  • [_UP_] _UP_
Thanks WG, I got the ultimate Patriot.

xmadragex #214 Posted Jul 03 2017 - 00:02

Sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 6260 battles
  • [TAW] TAW
The next group of tanks are the pre-order vehicles. There was an understanding with those who pre-purchased the physical game bundles that these tanks would never be released on the NA or EU servers. We’re upholding that agreement so don’t expect to see them back on the market.

you made a mistake, sold again becoz the m6a2e1 was sold again recently, with a lie that we pre irder would get a gift that never happen, that just proof how much you guy lie out ofnyour pooper hole, so again wg didnt keep there promises

juat realized it was an old post but funny that this post was not edited 

Edited by xmadragex, Jul 03 2017 - 00:03.

8bit_Gamer #215 Posted Jul 03 2017 - 00:46

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 13955 battles

View PostKestrel_Falcon, on Apr 28 2017 - 14:58, said:

I'd like WoT take a page from WoWs' maximum damage saturation on one specific area.  Example, KV-5's R2-D2 (Machine gunner turret) 30% of tank's HP then you have to find elsewhere to hit it. This would make soft points on premium tanks competitive again. 

I suggested something similar in a thread once and everyone yelled at me :(

Great idea though!

RagnarokBazil #216 Posted Jul 12 2017 - 13:59

Sergeant

• Players
  • 18156 battles
  • [JOJO] JOJO

View Postpizzastorm, on Aug 14 2014 - 11:46, said:

Hey Tankers!

Just re-posting this since it disappeared a while ago. Some of it may be a bit out of date and of course it is subject to change. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Avaliable on other servers
Was on sale, not anymore
Gift tank

I know there have been quite a number of questions surrounding various tanks that are not currently available on the NA/EU/SEA Server. Below, you’ll find an update of their status, along with a quick note of my own personal opinion on whether or not you should expect them to become available.

The following tanks are Alpha and Beta gift tanks; they were given to players that met particular criteria during the Alpha and Beta test phase. There are no plans to put these tanks in the Gift Shop.

• Pz.Kpfw. V/IV Alpha German Tier VI Medium Tank
  • M4A2E4 Sherman Tier V Medium Tank

The next group of tanks are the pre-order vehicles. There was an understanding with those who pre-purchased the physical game bundles that these tanks would never be released on the NA or EU servers. We’re upholding that agreement so don’t expect to see them back on the market.

The next group of tanks are Clan and Clan Wars reward vehicles. These tanks were prizes for those who have done well in Clan or Clan Wars events. We do not have any plans to sell these vehicles.

• M60 Tier X US Medium Tank
  • VK 72.01K Tier X German Heavy Tank
  • Object 907 Tier X Soviet Medium Tank

The group of tanks appearing below have been set aside as gift tanks. These may occasionally show up as a bonus in a Gift Shop package, or be handed out during the holidays or other special events, but these tanks will not be sold on their own.

• T1E6 US Tier II Light Tank
  • Tetrarch Soviet Tier II Light Tank
  • Te-Ke
  • LTP
  • Light Mk. VIC,  
  • T7 CC
  • WZ-111 Tier VIII Chinese Heavy Tank

Some tanks have been removed from the in-game Store and Gift Shop due to balance concerns. They aren't over powered for their tier, but they have not been re calibrated as premium vehicles. Simply put, they don’t earn the proper amount of Credits and there aren't plans to adjust them at this time. Occasionally, you may see these vehicles as rewards for contests or other high-profile events.

• Pz.Kpfw. B2 740 (f) Tier IV German Heavy Tank (Available in gift shop)
  • BT-SV Tier 3 Soviet Light Tank (Available in gift shop)
  • 105 leFH18B2 Tier V French SPG
  • KV-5 Soviet Tier VIII Heavy Tank
  • T23E3 Tier VII US Medium Tank
  • KV-220 Beta-Test Soviet Tier V Heavy Tank

A few vehicles have been removed from the game gift shop and in game purchase simply because, on average, they ‘over perform’ when matched into their own tier, but don’t scale well into higher tier games. It’s unlikely that they will ever return to the Gift Shop.

• Pz.Kpfw. 38H 735 (f) Tier II German Light Tanks
  • Type 59 Tier VIII Medium Tank
  • Type 62 Chinese Tier VII Light Tank

The following tank was initially a reward for completing the in-game training tutorial and may make a return as a similar reward in the future.

• M3 Light Tier III Soviet Light Tank

The tank below has been removed from the Gift Shop and in-game Store for balance issues. This was a tank that was under powered for its tier, due to mechanics changes. Back on sale now (8.8)

• T26E4 Super Pershing Tier VIII Medium Tank - back on sale

The following tanks are only available in retail packages currently on the RU website. We don’t any official plans to make them available on the NA/EU server at this time.

• Pz.Kpfw. II Ausf. J Tier III German Light Tank
  • MTLS-1G14 Tier III US Light Tank

Some tanks have not been released even though they have been present on previous versions of the Super Test or Common Test Servers. At this time, we don’t have any sort of timeline as to when/if you can expect to see them again.

• Pz.Kpfw. IV Hydraulic Tier V German Medium Tank

The following tanks was removed from the game in patch 0.6.5 and replaced by the now tier 8 M26 Pershing. If this tank is returned to game we will make a future announcement.

• T23 Tier VIII Medium US Tank

The following tank was only released on the Chinese server, due to its double income and experience earning there are no plans to introduce it on the NA/EU Server.

• Type 59 G Tier VIII Chinese Medium

I wish I had more detailed news I could share with you about each tank, but I hope this clears up some of the confusion about the status of the tanks above. There is a lot of game production on everybody’s plates, but as we increase our bandwidth and complete other tasks, we’ll hopefully be able to turn our attention to the vehicle you've got your eye on.

Yet the Su-76i is NOT on this list.. I own one and its the Rarest Tank in the game because WG Denis it Exists.. lol

Lycan_Knight #217 Posted Jul 12 2017 - 17:12

Staff sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 11778 battles
  • [I_K_U] I_K_U

View Postpizzastorm, on Aug 14 2014 - 11:46, said:

The following tanks are Alpha and Beta gift tanks; they were given to players that met particular criteria during the Alpha and Beta test phase. There are no plans to put these tanks in the Gift Shop.

• Pz.Kpfw. V/IV Alpha German Tier VI Medium Tank
  • M4A2E4 Sherman Tier V Medium Tank

Except that, as a beta tester (was alpha but was at the back half of it so guess i didn't do enough during it to be considered) I received a Valentine III which was utter crap, so that's a lie at least in my eyes. Not a tier 6 or tier 5 tank but a dinky little tier 3 tank that couldn't hold its own in that old tier system facing tier 6's in that tier 3 was NOT fun). I think you're a bit mis-informed of what was given out...  And the M6 "Mutant 6" not being sold again was an utter lie to your players.... and to those who shelled out a hundred bucks for a "super-rare tank." The Pz V/IV was ALSO sold several times over the last 4 years. Another lie.

For having this post up for so long AND HAVING IT TACKED TO THE TOP.... you'd think the information given was more legitimate than it is even if it's a post from 2014...

baszdmeg #218 Posted Jul 31 2017 - 18:52

Corporal

• Players
  • 30436 battles
  • [SCDRL] SCDRL

View PostXCER, on Jun 19 2017 - 00:13, said:

Truth right there!!!!  

just like this is WOT idea of fair mm.

wrenchn #219 Posted Aug 26 2017 - 09:57

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 50896 battles
  • [SNS-A] SNS-A

NOT A CHANCE......is seems that when tankers bust their wallets, time and playing skills to obtain/win/purchase a rare tank. More so wining a rare tank, WG and WOT turn around a nerf the hell out of it OR they change the format and put against tanks they can not pen!  AHHHH, I feel better now :)

Tevix #220 Posted Aug 29 2017 - 22:33

Corporal

• Players
  • 40605 battles
  • [HAVOK] HAVOK
My favorite so far is when they announced that they were going to go back on their word and sell the "Mutant" they said that they were going to give all the original owners something special in return for being loyal.  So I waited 3 months and then put a ticket in asking what and when they were going to give me for being a loyal customer.  Their response was "We haven't decided what to give yet".  wthis that all about.  You make a statement that you are going to give something to players for being loyal long term customers and they you come off with "we haven't decided yet".  Don't you think that you should have "decided" before you made the statement?  It's no wonder that people don't trust you anymore.

Edited by Tevix, Aug 29 2017 - 22:34.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users