Status of Rare and Unreleased Premium Tanks in the Gift Shop

• Please log in to reply
236 replies to this topic

_LastChance_ #221 Posted Sep 16 2017 - 15:01

Private

• Players
  • 27245 battles

View PostTevix, on Aug 29 2017 - 22:33, said:

My favorite so far is when they announced that they were going to go back on their word and sell the "Mutant" they said that they were going to give all the original owners something special in return for being loyal.  So I waited 3 months and then put a ticket in asking what and when they were going to give me for being a loyal customer.  Their response was "We haven't decided what to give yet".  wthis that all about.  You make a statement that you are going to give something to players for being loyal long term customers and they you come off with "we haven't decided yet".  Don't you think that you should have "decided" before you made the statement?  It's no wonder that people don't trust you anymore.

The folks at WG remind me of my kids.  

"I promise I'll wash my hands."

"I promise I'll brush my teeth."

"I promise I'll do my homework."

I'd hate to think of what it must be like to work at WG.  I'd be amazed if they even remember to flush the toilets after they take a dump.

That said, I don't own any premium or gift tanks that can be considered "rare", because every tank I thought was going to be rare when I was conned into buying it during it's "limited availability" ended up on sale again at some point.

Edited by _LastChance_, Sep 16 2017 - 15:03.

The_Ice_Cream_Man_ #222 Posted Nov 06 2017 - 12:25

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 14112 battles

View Post_LastChance_, on Sep 16 2017 - 15:01, said:

The folks at WG remind me of my kids.  

"I promise I'll wash my hands."

"I promise I'll brush my teeth."

"I promise I'll do my homework."

I'd hate to think of what it must be like to work at WG.  I'd be amazed if they even remember to flush the toilets after they take a dump.

That said, I don't own any premium or gift tanks that can be considered "rare", because every tank I thought was going to be rare when I was conned into buying it during it's "limited availability" ended up on sale again at some point.

​only rare tank is that su76i Russian tier 4 td, that will not be for sale ever.

I am waiting for the premium French arty to come on sale but haven't seen it yet.

also that amx 1375 gf

The_Ice_Cream_Man_ #223 Posted Nov 06 2017 - 12:30

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 14112 battles

View PostTevix, on Aug 29 2017 - 22:33, said:

My favorite so far is when they announced that they were going to go back on their word and sell the "Mutant" they said that they were going to give all the original owners something special in return for being loyal.  So I waited 3 months and then put a ticket in asking what and when they were going to give me for being a loyal customer.  Their response was "We haven't decided what to give yet".  wthis that all about.  You make a statement that you are going to give something to players for being loyal long term customers and they you come off with "we haven't decided yet".  Don't you think that you should have "decided" before you made the statement?  It's no wonder that people don't trust you anymore.

​mutant is a pos, might be rare but better heavies out there, that huge cupola on it makes it a useless tank cuz regardless of its frontal armor all anyone gotta do is shoot that big tumor on its head that is a huge wide tall target.

The_Ice_Cream_Man_ #224 Posted Nov 06 2017 - 12:31

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 14112 battles
that mutant has low pen also that makes you have to spam gold to be competitive. so if it comes for sale don't buy it, cuz in my opinion its a pos

Jettate3 #225 Posted Nov 21 2017 - 00:07

Private

• -Players-
  • 3204 battles

Will u add some tanks from the pic version?:)

SCRUB_HAZ_ISSUES #226 Posted Nov 23 2017 - 06:07

Private

• -Players-
  • 10018 battles
  • [R2C] R2C
ME really like want the 
  • 105 leFH18B2 Tier V French SPG       <3  omg and  KV-220  please please please for sale in NA  premium shop  TY kindly.   
  •  
  • :bajan:Just an average angry potato scrub lord here :child:

xX_GRIDLOK_Xx #227 Posted Nov 26 2017 - 02:17

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 13929 battles
Now this one is deffinetly wrong=The following tanks are only available in retail packages currently on the RU website. We don’t any official plans to make them available on the NA/EU server at this time.

• Pz.Kpfw. II Ausf. J Tier III German Light Tank
  • MTLS-1G14 Tier III US Light Tank

​I see the Pz Kpfw. II Ausf. J tier 3 pay to win tank on the NA server quite a bit actually. So its not only available just on the RU server because I see the tank with my own eyes. To bad ya cant put replays up here because I would show the tank being played on NA server as of rite now.

​   

xX_GRIDLOK_Xx #228 Posted Nov 26 2017 - 02:25

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 13929 battles
Also what about ​ ​ADVENT Calendar for 2017 ? ​ ​It would be nice to have a heads up on when the tanks or i mean what day certain tanks are gonna be sold so that people can have money set aside to be able to buy them special tanks that are rarely sold? Because I would like a light tank trainer for the French line and the only light tank trainer that is available is the amx13-57f and i would like to know when that's gonna be up for sale? Or even better it would be nice if it just got put in the tech tree just like WG people did with the Strv S1. Because i ended up buying it for way to much because it was suppose to be a special tank and not knowing that it was going to be sold just alone in the tech tree i would of never paid the price WG asked for it and would of just spent the gold on the tech tree price. 
​But hey what can ya expect from WG?pppffffff...nvm But being able to have a heads up would be nice WG. So actually it would probably sell more tanks if there was a list on the days tanks are gonna be sold that one day.

GeorgePreddy #229 Posted Nov 26 2017 - 02:57

Major

• Players
  • 14334 battles
  • [L_LEG] L_LEG

View PostxX_GRIDLOK_Xx, on Nov 25 2017 - 22:17, said:

Now this one is deffinetly wrong=The following tanks are only available in retail packages currently on the RU website. We don’t any official plans to make them available on the NA/EU server at this time.

​I see the Pz Kpfw. II Ausf. J tier 3 pay to win tank on the NA server quite a bit actually. So its not only available just on the RU server because I see the tank with my own eyes. To bad ya cant put replays up here because I would show the tank being played on NA server as of rite now.

The ones you see on the N/A server are either old ones people acquired using some codes that were available long ago OR Tank Rewards is currently giving a FEW out every 6 weeks or so. This is not a secret.

​   

RagnarokBazil #230 Posted Nov 26 2017 - 05:40

Sergeant

• Players
  • 18970 battles
  • [JOJO] JOJO
I like how the Su-76i is never on this list and just that knowing that TD will never ever be sold again lol as in.. its Stuiped much super rarer then any of the tanks above lol as you cant even submit replays on the replay site rofl

Mr__Buttons #231 Posted Nov 26 2017 - 07:42

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 52530 battles
  • [F0XEY] F0XEY

View PostxX_GRIDLOK_Xx, on Nov 25 2017 - 20:17, said:

​   

I bought mine mail order from Russia...

DarkDaddy #232 Posted Nov 30 2017 - 05:06

Corporal

• Players
  • 8255 battles
A tank from a few years ago that is relative rare is the Grosstraktor Krupp tier III German medium.  It is ok, at tier 3 not great for training, though crew layout is ok.  Extra loader comes in handy for some high tier TD, SPG, and maybe heavy crews.  I got it when it came out Christmas of 2015?, is very occasionally on sale since then, with gold.
Plays like a Pzkw IVa without a gun rammer.  Paper armor, but front slopes and side angling bounce a few autocannon hits.  

DarkDaddy

Kockeye #233 Posted Dec 01 2017 - 00:46

Private

• Players
  • 14683 battles

View PostGeneral_Walton_H_Walker, on Aug 14 2014 - 16:57, said:

Should KV-220 (not the beta one) be added to the list with the KV-5?

edit: also possibly the pz4 hydro because it appeared in those Razer packages?  

Kockeye #234 Posted Dec 01 2017 - 00:48

Private

• Players
  • 14683 battles
I bought one of those packages but the offer had expired at the time of purchase. I contacted support but unfortunately they said there was nothing they could do for me

axe_360 #235 Posted Dec 07 2017 - 06:08

Private

• -Players-
  • 2270 battles
  • [-F5-] -F5-

View PostDarkDaddy, on Nov 30 2017 - 05:06, said:

A tank from a few years ago that is relative rare is the Grosstraktor Krupp tier III German medium. It is ok, at tier 3 not great for training, though crew layout is ok. Extra loader comes in handy for some high tier TD, SPG, and maybe heavy crews. I got it when it came out Christmas of 2015?, is very occasionally on sale since then, with gold.
Plays like a Pzkw IVa without a gun rammer. Paper armor, but front slopes and side angling bounce a few autocannon hits.

DarkDaddy

Seen the traktor for sale not that long ago on one of the overseas premium stores I think it was the asia server

Mad_Dog_Seabee #236 Posted Dec 07 2017 - 06:22

Captain

• -Players-
  • 10193 battles
  • [-RG--] -RG--
When will we see tier VI black premium tanks? I would really like to see a Black TOG II.

Viola_Rosan #237 Posted Today, 02:06 PM

Private

• -Players-
  • 0 battles

At first moment I have thought not going to keep my hopes up for any of those tanks to go on sale. Saves us from spending money at least. 

But its really cool contest idea. Thanks for this  and I look forward to seeing all the entries!

4 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

INH_Fidel