How to Tank: Things Beginners Need to Know!
Posted Sep 20 2014 - 03:26
Posted Sep 26 2014 - 01:17
Posted Oct 01 2014 - 19:55
Posted Oct 14 2014 - 01:26
Posted Oct 15 2014 - 15:50
Posted Oct 16 2014 - 13:29
Posted Oct 19 2014 - 23:00
There's many reasons this may happen. Without watching the replay, we can't tell us what happened in your case. But some of this might be the reason this happened:
1. There was an obstacle betwen you and the tank, a rock, or something, as autoaim centers in the middle of the tank, it doesnt take in account those obstacles, leading to your pom pom hitting the obstacle instead.
2. The target was outside the effective range of the weapon, some guns have slow bullets that lose momentum and just lose penetration and eventually fall somewhere before landing on the target. The pom pom is a great weapon in short range, but in medium range, due of its recoil the second shot hardly hits.
3. The Random Number Generation (aka RGN), rolled bad in the aim and your first shoot went to the stars, the second due of the recoil ended in pluto.
4. There was an unseen tank betwen you and the target. Sometimes, a tank with better camo might be right where you are aiming at other tank, makiing you think you missed your hit when you actually are hitting the other stationary unspotted tank. Its really fun when this happens and you kill a tank you never seen.
I highly suggest you to learn from the lower tiers already, to not use autoaim, its unreliable, it always aims to the center of the tank, leading to unnefective shoots as they go to areas of the tank that have high armor or a sloop, making it richochet or just not penetrating. Learn from the start to manual aim and go for the weak spots (Like comander coupulas, lower glacis, crew hatches, etc. the sooner you learn this, the better. You might want to use autoaim, while moving at fast speed around a tank, until you get used to the controls it might help you, but unless you are comming from behind or the side of the tank, autoaim will always ruin you.
I hope this helps.
Posted Nov 23 2014 - 18:55
How do the modifiers work on training? You have to get over 100% to get 100% with the modifier, so it seems to not be valid having them. Have a +5 fan but have to get 105% to get the skill. Doesn't make cense. Even commanders bonus does this.
Edited by sergeantstinky, Nov 23 2014 - 19:01.
Posted Nov 29 2014 - 11:09
Posted Dec 05 2014 - 00:02
Is there a way on the xbox360 version,to set your experience on elite & premium tanks,to go towards training crew,or do I HAVE to either spend gold or let the experience go to waste?
I used to play on PC.It gave me the option to put that xp towards training the crew
Posted Jan 25 2015 - 06:01
Posted Jan 27 2015 - 16:13
Posted Jan 29 2015 - 21:05
Posted Mar 18 2015 - 16:58
Posted Mar 19 2015 - 21:23
Posted Mar 24 2015 - 13:10
Posted Apr 07 2015 - 22:39
Hi everyone, I'm Parox and I have a small youtube channel. I have previously used it to upload good games that I've played just to show my cousins and anyone who would watch. Now I am more focused on trying to educate the newer players in wot by explaining various gameplay mechanics and general tips on how to be more effective on the battlefield!
I hope you new players learn some things by watching this new series "How to Tank" and I hope that you will continue to watch episodes in the future! You can also find my map guides below the how to tank videos.
How to Tank
1) Successful Platooning
2) All Things Ammo
3) Making an Impact - Simple steps to follow each game that will (hopefully) improve your game!
Subscribe on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOKSCaErgh-SMc5A9DPxJjg
Please, don't explain more and fight the cheat in this game, all of them are pretty idiots, they can't win fair in the game and in theirs life, this are ours future full of big, fat and cheaters.
Posted Apr 07 2015 - 22:41
That's is our future full of fat, ugly and cheaters
Posted Apr 07 2015 - 22:42
Posted Jun 10 2015 - 17:51
New video just released!
How to Tank: Reading the minimap
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users