Jump to content


Going for 100% Ace Tanker mastery level


  • Please log in to reply
260 replies to this topic

Wargods #241 Posted Apr 27 2017 - 19:20

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 67848 battles
  • 129
  • [11TH2] 11TH2
  • Member since:
    05-25-2013

What was your hardest/easiest tank to Ace?  For me it generally gets harder as the tiers get higher, but I had an absurd time getting the tier 2 FCM 36.  Couple of the low tier gift/rental premiums got it first game.

351/387 Aces here.

 



sherby45343 #242 Posted May 02 2017 - 16:04

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 89092 battles
  • 929
  • [SCYWG] SCYWG
  • Member since:
    08-18-2012

View PostWargods, on Apr 27 2017 - 13:20, said:

What was your hardest/easiest tank to Ace?  For me it generally gets harder as the tiers get higher, but I had an absurd time getting the tier 2 FCM 36.  Couple of the low tier gift/rental premiums got it first game.

351/387 Aces here.

 

This is a great question, I really have struggled to get them with the new Tier 1 tanks, K-housenka (169 games) and Strv fm/21 (9 games), primarily because of the awful map rotation and teams. I have yet to ace the three Swedish Tier 2 and 3 tanks also. Ironically the only other Tier 3 I cant ace is the SU-26 Arty..... 

 

Tier 5 I had the M4 Improved on loan played 3 games in it, but no Ace tanker and the Swedish medium is proving difficult too (106 games).

 

Tier 6 Swedish medium and TD are proving difficult too (72/30 games).

 

The winner is my Tier 6 SU-100 after 572 games (1301 WN8) I still don't have it Aced, but the AC4 Exp. looks like its a gonna be a bugg#r too.

 

Easiest was possible the Ha-Go Tier 2 Jap light tank (7 battles total) or the VK20.01(D) 6 battles total. To be fair a lot of the modules for the VK had been unlocked playing other tanks and it is pretty good at Tier 4.

 

 

 

 

 


Edited by sherby45343, May 02 2017 - 16:23.


moogleslam #243 Posted May 02 2017 - 16:20

    Major

  • Players
  • 33820 battles
  • 3,447
  • Member since:
    12-20-2013

View Postsherby45343, on May 02 2017 - 10:04, said:

View PostWargods, on Apr 27 2017 - 13:20, said:

What was your hardest/easiest tank to Ace?  For me it generally gets harder as the tiers get higher, but I had an absurd time getting the tier 2 FCM 36.  Couple of the low tier gift/rental premiums got it first game.

351/387 Aces here.

 

This is a great question, I really have struggled to get them with the new Tier 1 tanks, K-housenka (169 games) and Strv fm/21 (9 games), primarily because of the awful map rotation and teams. I have yet to ace the three Swedish Tier 2 and 3 tanks also. Ironically the only other Tier 3 I cant ace is the SU-26 Arty..... 

 

Tier 5 I had the M4 Improved on loan played 3 games in it, but no Ace tanker and the Swedish medium is proving difficult too (106 games).

 

Tier 6 Swedish medium and TD are proving difficult too (72/30 games).

 

The winner is my Tier 6 SU-100 after 572 games (1301 WN8) I still don't have it Aced, but the AC4 Exp. looks like its a gonna be a bugg#r too.

 

Easiest was the Ha-Go 

 

 

 

 

Check out this topic that I made a while ago:  http://forum.worldof...mastery-badges/



sherby45343 #244 Posted May 16 2017 - 14:48

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 89092 battles
  • 929
  • [SCYWG] SCYWG
  • Member since:
    08-18-2012

IKV 65 Ace Tanker Game 273 of 369 Played

http://wotreplays.co...3-ikv_65_alt_ii

 



sherby45343 #245 Posted May 22 2017 - 19:28

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 89092 battles
  • 929
  • [SCYWG] SCYWG
  • Member since:
    08-18-2012

Stv m/42 Ace Tanker Game 274 of 369 Played

 



sherby45343 #246 Posted Sep 17 2017 - 23:50

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 89092 battles
  • 929
  • [SCYWG] SCYWG
  • Member since:
    08-18-2012

IKV 72 Ace Tanker Game 275 of 373 Played

http://wotreplays.eu...rby45343-ikv_72

 



sherby45343 #247 Posted Sep 19 2017 - 01:45

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 89092 battles
  • 929
  • [SCYWG] SCYWG
  • Member since:
    08-18-2012

Pvlvv fm/42 Ace Tanker Game 276 of 373 Played

 

http://wotreplays.eu...343-pvlvv_fm_42

 



sherby45343 #248 Posted Oct 05 2017 - 03:44

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 89092 battles
  • 929
  • [SCYWG] SCYWG
  • Member since:
    08-18-2012

M40/M43 Ace Tanker Game 277 of 375 Played got a Gores Medal too

http://wotreplays.eu...e/3862341#stats



sherby45343 #249 Posted Jan 11 2018 - 19:56

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 89092 battles
  • 929
  • [SCYWG] SCYWG
  • Member since:
    08-18-2012

GW Tiger P Ace Tanker Game (278 Tanks Aced)

http://wotreplays.eu...343-g_w_tiger_p



sherby45343 #250 Posted Jan 11 2018 - 19:59

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 89092 battles
  • 929
  • [SCYWG] SCYWG
  • Member since:
    08-18-2012

AC Sentinel IV Ace Tanker Game (279 Tanks Aced)

 

http://wotreplays.eu..._4_experimental



sherby45343 #251 Posted Jan 18 2018 - 13:36

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 89092 battles
  • 929
  • [SCYWG] SCYWG
  • Member since:
    08-18-2012

T-44 Ace Tanker Game (280 Tanks Aced) of 393 played Total

http://wotreplays.eu...herby45343-t-44

 

A very rewarding game, mediocre crew, no 6th sense still working on first crew skill...



Numerius_Titurius_Sophus #252 Posted Jan 20 2018 - 16:39

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 11987 battles
  • 1,086
  • [EOR] EOR
  • Member since:
    05-07-2015
You give Wile E Coyote a bad name.

sherby45343 #253 Posted Mar 13 2018 - 12:38

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 89092 battles
  • 929
  • [SCYWG] SCYWG
  • Member since:
    08-18-2012

Strv m/40L Ace Tanker Game (281 Tanks Aced) of 396 played Total

http://wotreplays.eu...5343-strv_m_40l

 



sherby45343 #254 Posted Mar 13 2018 - 12:41

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 89092 battles
  • 929
  • [SCYWG] SCYWG
  • Member since:
    08-18-2012

L-60 Swedish Tier 2 Premium Light Ace Tanker Game (282 Tanks Aced) of 396 played Total

http://wotreplays.eu...herby45343-l-60

 



sherby45343 #255 Posted Mar 13 2018 - 12:43

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 89092 battles
  • 929
  • [SCYWG] SCYWG
  • Member since:
    08-18-2012

Strv m/38 Ace Tanker Game (283 Tanks Aced) of 396 played Total

http://wotreplays.eu...45343-strv_m_38



Anotherfriginreroll #256 Posted Apr 09 2018 - 17:57

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 6756 battles
  • 16
  • [B-RAT] B-RAT
  • Member since:
    10-15-2015

View PostAnotherfriginreroll, on Apr 09 2018 - 17:57, said:

Crusader SP - Tier 7 Arty Tanker Game (284 Tanks Aced) of 398 played Total

Nice game

 


Edited by Anotherfriginreroll, Apr 10 2018 - 15:21.


Anotherfriginreroll #257 Posted Apr 09 2018 - 17:59

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 6756 battles
  • 16
  • [B-RAT] B-RAT
  • Member since:
    10-15-2015

View PostAnotherfriginreroll, on Apr 09 2018 - 17:59, said:

Strv 74 Ace Tanker Game (285 Tanks Aced) of 399 played Total

Nice Game Bro

 


Edited by Anotherfriginreroll, Apr 10 2018 - 15:20.


sherby45343 #258 Posted Apr 10 2018 - 15:16

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 89092 battles
  • 929
  • [SCYWG] SCYWG
  • Member since:
    08-18-2012

AC1 Sentinel Tanker Game (286 Tanks Aced) of 400 played Total

 

http://wotreplays.eu...3-ac_1_sentinel

 



sherby45343 #259 Posted Apr 10 2018 - 15:17

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 89092 battles
  • 929
  • [SCYWG] SCYWG
  • Member since:
    08-18-2012

Strv 74 Ace Tanker Game (285 Tanks Aced) of 399 played Total

http://wotreplays.eu...by45343-strv_74



Anotherfriginreroll #260 Posted Apr 10 2018 - 15:19

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 6756 battles
  • 16
  • [B-RAT] B-RAT
  • Member since:
    10-15-2015

View Postsherby45343, on Apr 10 2018 - 15:16, said:

AC1 Sentinel Tanker Game (286 Tanks Aced) of 400 played Total

 

Nice Game


Edited by Anotherfriginreroll, Apr 10 2018 - 15:21.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users