let there be lag... and other stuff...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

Poll: Ammo rack (28 members have cast votes)

does your ammo rack seem more fragile after the update?

1. yes (15 votes [53.57%])

Percentage of vote: 53.57%

2. no (13 votes [46.43%])

Percentage of vote: 46.43%

Vote Hide poll

samiup #1 Posted May 19 2011 - 01:31

Corporal

• Players
  • 2219 battles
i think there is no need to stress more on the fact there IS indeed lag after the update as it has been mentioned several times by many people...
but i want to mention other issues that i noticed after the update:

- Ammo rack goes on flame way too often and way too easily, noticed that on both my IS3 and T44.
- the update notes claim that getting stuck at the edges of the map is almost eliminated, i got stuck twice after the update.
- module damage seems to happen too often and too quickly/soon in the game, not sure if that is intentional, but it is no fun in playing the whole round with a displaced gun or a screwed up ammo rack.

this is kind of funny actually, usually, mmos start with a broken client and then work their way to perfection, this mmo started with an almost flawless game client and then broke it :)

Geredis #2 Posted May 19 2011 - 01:54

Corporal

• Players
  • 1919 battles
  • [RATH] RATH
I've only got maybe 20 games (if that) under my belt under the new patch.  That said, I can't say I've noticed too much of a difference.  At least while on the receiving end.  My Stuart's still made out of paper, so for all I know there have been changes, but getting 1-shot every battle by a Heavy that's taken a liking to me kind of makes any gauging of these changes next to impossible.  As for my other vehicles, I will say that despite them being Tier 2 and Tier 3 things, I have been critting other vehicles a bit more often than I'm used to, and have (when I've actually gotten a shot to  hit on that M5 of mine) managed to set at least 3 Mediums on fire over those battles, which has been something of an incredible rarity for me.

samiup #3 Posted May 19 2011 - 19:27

Corporal

• Players
  • 2219 battles
it looks like im not the only one who noticed that ammo rack goes in flame much more  easily now after the patch than before, but there are also people who didn't notice any difference, which makes me think that this issue might be tank specific? maybe some tanks have become more fragile than others (module wise)?

also does anyone know where to get updates on the lag? are devs keeping us posted on some thread? i tried the dev blog but didnt see anything.

MTM_BRAUN #4 Posted May 20 2011 - 15:32

Corporal

• Players
  • 24730 battles
  • [MTM] MTM
Since the last update my T-44 tank gets shot all the time in one shot. Reason ? Ammo rack

I'll try the wet ammo rack, but before the update it happened rearly. At the moment the T44 due to this reason is a piece of ....

mochi85 #5 Posted May 20 2011 - 19:04

Corporal

• Players
  • 9016 battles

View PostMTM_BRAUN, on May 20 2011 - 15:32, said:

Since the last update my T-44 tank gets shot all the time in one shot. Reason ? Ammo rack

I'll try the wet ammo rack, but before the update it happened rearly. At the moment the T44 due to this reason is a piece of ....
water ammo? T-44 need that one...

samiup #6 Posted May 24 2011 - 16:21

Corporal

• Players
  • 2219 battles

View PostMTM_BRAUN, on May 20 2011 - 15:32, said:

my T-44 gets that too, modules have become very sensitive, a few shots from some lower tier tanks makes most of my modules obsolete in the first few seconds of the game... the Ammo rack gets in flame then the Gun gets damaged and the Turret too...

at one encounter, my fully upgraded T-44 was one shot from a Lowe ??/!!

by looking at the Lowe's specs, it doesn't seem that it can do 1400 points of damage on a T-44 but it looks like the latest update made the impossible happen.

i dont want to sound like the gloom and doom guy, but im hopping the devs will reconsider some of the ridiculous changes they made in the latest release, because what is really irritating is that those kind of issues were not heard of before the update.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users