Here's a thought

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

xXRageXx #1 Posted May 19 2011 - 01:55

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 19090 battles
If you logged in the first time today or yesterday with the current lag/dropped packets/ping wandering/transporting...... would you buy gold? Would you ever come back?

Alexander_ar #2 Posted May 19 2011 - 02:05

Corporal

• Players
  • 20365 battles
  • [REEP] REEP
I want to keep playing. I hope they fix this.

Scowly_Mike #3 Posted May 19 2011 - 14:57

Corporal

• Players
  • 9255 battles
  • [F-AUX] F-AUX

View PostRage300, on May 19 2011 - 01:55, said:

If you logged in the first time today or yesterday with the current lag/dropped packets/ping wandering/transporting...... would you buy gold? Would you ever come back?

No I wouldn't.

Then again, it's a fact in the PC world that we get boned at almost every game to start. Black OPS anyone?

I just stop purchasing gold stuff till they sort it out. Doesn't cost anything till then, although losing a couple of days premium is a bit annoying.

You can't buy gold right now, so it's not like they're letting it get worse. (Or at least we can't anyway in Eastern Canada.)I was all ready to buy another $150 too :(

But yeah, I get your point - first timer would have the same reaction I did with black ops. Except I had to pay for Black Ops up front without the chance to try it for free.

xXRageXx #4 Posted May 19 2011 - 15:05

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 19090 battles

View Postsnfu, on May 19 2011 - 14:57, said:

No I wouldn't.

Then again, it's a fact in the PC world that we get boned at almost every game to start. Black OPS anyone?

I just stop purchasing gold stuff till they sort it out. Doesn't cost anything till then, although losing a couple of days premium is a bit annoying.

You can't buy gold right now, so it's not like they're letting it get worse. (Or at least we can't anyway in Eastern Canada.)I was all ready to buy another $150 too :(

But yeah, I get your point - first timer would have the same reaction I did with black ops. Except I had to pay for Black Ops up front without the chance to try it for free.

Yeah I was big into COD4 MW1 and the series (much like this game) just got worse and worse with each release. BO was the end for me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users