• Please log in to reply
519 replies to this topic

SKurj #501 Posted Apr 18 2020 - 03:25

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 16853 battles
  • [FEELZ] FEELZ

View PostAZandEL, on Apr 17 2020 - 21:05, said:

WG is tone deaf to maps becasue you see maps dont bring in cash.  I have to wonder what the "returning players" who havent played in many years think when they fire up the game and still see Himmels. Ensk, and Mines. What I wouldnt give to have even the old "so unbalanced we had to remove them entirely" maps back just to break the crushing monotony of the utterly stupid map set we have in 2020. Maps CAN be reworked to fix flaws - if you try. Add a hill, add a draw, remove a clump of tress. I just dont buy that its hard to do at all - if you try.

a ton of em came through the door a couple weeks back from the look of it, returning players, who already hate the game, maybe there was a reason they left in the first place lol

Kerosedge #502 Posted Apr 18 2020 - 04:00

Captain

• Players
  • 22838 battles
  • [CRIMZ] CRIMZ
Twilight years now, play 1-5 games a week. WG killed 90% of the fun.

BrianTheBomber #503 Posted Apr 18 2020 - 11:14

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 141 battles

View PostAZandEL, on Apr 18 2020 - 03:05, said:

WG is tone deaf to maps becasue you see maps dont bring in cash.  I have to wonder what the "returning players" who havent played in many years think when they fire up the game and still see Himmels. Ensk, and Mines. What I wouldnt give to have even the old "so unbalanced we had to remove them entirely" maps back just to break the crushing monotony of the utterly stupid map set we have in 2020. Maps CAN be reworked to fix flaws - if you try. Add a hill, add a draw, remove a clump of tress. I just dont buy that its hard to do at all - if you try.

I feel the same way, Northwest,South coast,Sacred Valley, Komarin, Swamp, Port, I would love to see dragon ridge one last time. unbalanced but I still liked them,

Sierra_117 #504 Posted Apr 18 2020 - 12:14

Sergeant

• Players
  • 18788 battles
  • [ASTER] ASTER

View PostBrianTheBomber, on Apr 18 2020 - 10:14, said:

I feel the same way, Northwest,South coast,Sacred Valley, Komarin, Swamp, Port, I would love to see dragon ridge one last time. unbalanced but I still liked them,

Unbalanced tanks are acceptable, unbalanced maps are NOT acceptable

facepalm

RedwoodOriginal #505 Posted Apr 18 2020 - 12:17

Captain

• Players
  • 20419 battles
  • [TAZZ] TAZZ

View PostSKurj, on Apr 17 2020 - 11:25, said:

weegee could divert players attention quite easily with new surroundings... 

a new map (or even some of the oldies) tossed into rotation every quarter... hell pull an old tired one for 3 months at the same time so things change abit... don't have to pull permanently..

Do we need 38 different maps in rotation... hell no...  we all probably think we only see about 6-7 anyways, so chop the number maps back to say 15-20 or less, and swap some out every quarter and slip in a new one at least once a year if not more.

Once they have everyone used to the rotation thing they can quietly pull maps with reported issues and adjust before putting back into the rotation... just don't take years to do it..

oh and burn the frozen aircraft carrier with fire plz

New maps is not bad idea, but new bad maps is bad idea. Main reason i dont play any more is new maps(you know what maps i talk about), and some old maps that wg reworked(read; that wg ruined), and maps that are removed. One more reason is arty mechanic, i didnt have problem with arty back when arty could one shoot you, but now arty is just stupidly broken. And there is few other small things that made me stop play.

Now im just play for fun - point and clicker in cod warzone.

Wolfskrieger #506 Posted Apr 18 2020 - 16:00

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 31110 battles
  • [GSH] GSH
No longer worth putting money into a game they are unwilling to balance. The wheelies have been broken for over a year now. The Transwagon95 and BJ.907e have ruined competitive tier 10 games... and the economy of the game is so bad it's a struggle to earn credits even with premium.

I play once every 4th week at the moment, but it has gone from the favourite game to a 2nd slipping into 3rd place, and that's only because I like playing with clanmates

If they fix some of this crap, I will probably buy boxes next Christmas because that's the only deal you can get, and you have the option of when to activate premium... but if you think about it.. is it worth spending $125 a year for this? You can get a new game with all of the expansions for that price, and might end up not spending any more on that game for years.

Edited by Wolfskrieger, Apr 18 2020 - 16:01.

SkaarjMaster #507 Posted Apr 18 2020 - 16:08

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 5216 battles
thinking.....thinking....thinking....thinking....

Cool_Hand_Fluke #508 Posted Apr 18 2020 - 16:26

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 9090 battles
  • [HHOUR] HHOUR

My level of play doesn't carry enough weight I understand but I have 4 or 5 tier 9's with the Tier X all researched I just dont feel like the grind to amass 6 mil in credits.. I am letting my Premium Account time run out and by then the virus crap will be over and I can go outside and will walk away and not look back.

BrianTheBomber #509 Posted Apr 19 2020 - 09:34

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 141 battles

View PostArtyholics_Anonymous, on Apr 18 2020 - 12:14, said:

Unbalanced tanks are acceptable, unbalanced maps are NOT acceptable

facepalm

Did I say they were? I was talking about getting more maps and I would even take back the unbalanced until wg gets off their [edited], Reading is hard.

:facepalm:

Norseskald #510 Posted Apr 19 2020 - 10:08

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 25416 battles
  • [SKALD] SKALD
reading some of the comments always puts a smile on my face, the wg nut huggers come out and blow sunshine up the ole [edited]. truth is ive taken breaks, havent quit yet, sure the time will, i play less and less each week, im good with that, too many other games out there, that earn my money. i think what did it for me was the 2 key going credits, the premi tanks being better than tech tree tanks, and the small maps that you see over and over and over and over and over. could careless about people, usually have chat shut off, i do enjoy the ping ping ping sometimes. even when your lt2 could face a maus, i had fun, now not so much.

Smooky_Le_chien_husky #511 Posted Apr 19 2020 - 15:12

Captain

• Players
  • 26590 battles
  • [LMFR] LMFR
i did for 3 year 

Goeblitz #512 Posted Apr 19 2020 - 15:37

Sergeant

• Players
  • 21479 battles
Im due for another 2 year stop, hopefully I stay away this time. What kills it for me is the entitled clanner mindset.

Grouchy_ #513 Posted Apr 19 2020 - 16:03

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 38671 battles
  • [RS] RS

View Postskullz2001, on Sep 14 2014 - 23:07, said:

The weekends seem to be the worst time to play and some of your teams are so unpredictable, it is like a bunch of hyper gerbils running around on the battlefield.  No strategy or anything, just random mass slaughter that you have no control over win or loss...

+1 ^ THIS ^

XGeneralChromeX #514 Posted Apr 19 2020 - 16:28

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 1849 battles
I quit the game for 5 years, but not from gameplay. I ended up quitting for a couple of reasons- after winning a tournament, a few of the best in my clan and on my tournament squad decided to switch to the clan that we just hammered in the tournament finals. I found out during our trip to WG headquarters that this was going down... and they just ASSUMED I was going with them.

They were my guys so I reluctantly went with them, but the whole team dynamic changed, and the game just wasn't fun anymore.

Now that I'm back, but on PC, I am loving this game again. Yeah, I'm pretty bad right now, but knocking off 5 years of rust at 40 years olds is challenging :)

Are there frustrating games? Of course. But one thing that I learned before is that anyone has the possibility of turning close losses into close wins. There's nothing you can do about a lemming train dying within two minutes on your team, but if you impact the close games, that can turn a 45% WR into a 55-70% WR.

This is absolutely a team game, but if you worry less about the competition and your teammates, and more about how you can impact battles, you'll have much more fun.

Get rid of xvm on your system. It'll subconsciously cause you to give up if you're "outmatched", and cause you to get more upset when you lose matches that you feel you should have won. Don't let the super unicorns get a mental edge from the very start of the match.

/advicefromascrub

SputnikRSS #515 Posted Apr 19 2020 - 17:04

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 16258 battles
  • [-G_R-] -G_R-
Just auto lossed 20 battles in a row last night. The bs match making rigging is so out of control i don't know if i want to continue.

XGeneralChromeX #516 Posted Apr 19 2020 - 17:12

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 1849 battles

View PostSputnikRSS, on Apr 19 2020 - 17:04, said:

Just auto lossed 20 battles in a row last night. The bs match making rigging is so out of control i don't know if i want to continue.

Not sure how you can blame MM. Everyone has to  deal with the MM. Attitude impacts WR more than MM. We've all been there. Take a break when you rack up losses and get pissed.  When you're tilted, you are likely contributing quite a bit to that long losing streak. Not YOU directly... anyone who  is tilted is going to play like poo. 

Edited by ChromeVet, Apr 19 2020 - 17:13.

SputnikRSS #517 Posted Apr 19 2020 - 17:20

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 16258 battles
  • [-G_R-] -G_R-

View PostChromeVet, on Apr 19 2020 - 17:12, said:

Not sure how you can blame MM. Everyone has to  deal with the MM. Attitude impacts WR more than MM. We've all been there. Take a break when you rack up losses and get pissed.  When you're tilted, you are likely contributing quite a bit to that long losing streak. Not YOU directly... anyone who  is tilted is going to play like poo. 

I was top dmg dealer in 95% of the matches top 3 in another 3% and had 2 bad matches (bad= 1500dmg) I was not the problem at all. My Progetto 65 was 0-14 last night with 3K avg dmg. I can go on and on but the sub 5K personal rating sh&*ters need to be locked below tier 8 from now on. 

khorender_1 #518 Posted Apr 19 2020 - 19:27

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 8718 battles

View PostSputnikRSS, on Apr 19 2020 - 17:20, said:

I was top dmg dealer in 95% of the matches top 3 in another 3% and had 2 bad matches (bad= 1500dmg) I was not the problem at all. My Progetto 65 was 0-14 last night with 3K avg dmg. I can go on and on but the sub 5K personal rating sh&*ters need to be locked below tier 8 from now on. 

Who you going to blame then ? You and your elitist [edited]is getting old.

BrianTheBomber #519 Posted Apr 19 2020 - 19:43

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 141 battles

View Postkhorender_1, on Apr 19 2020 - 19:27, said:

Who you going to blame then ? You and your elitist [edited]is getting old.

Warriors Come out and play, I love that movie, 

XGeneralChromeX #520 Posted Apr 19 2020 - 20:15

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 1849 battles

View PostSputnikRSS, on Apr 19 2020 - 17:20, said:

Congrats... you got pretty good damage for the tier, but you can't win. 

There's more to winning than farming damage. If you're as good as you think you are, and you lost 20 games straight, then how many of those losses are on you? 

(I just now checked, and you absolutely don't have the room to talk. You have a 52% win rate. From your attitude and clear self love, I definitely expected more.)

You need to learn how to impact battles with more than JUST damage. I come from xbox... haven't played in years, still getting used to the controls on PC, and have a much higher win rate than you.   Not because I'm mechanically amazing at the game right now, but because on maps that I know (the ones that were on xbox in 2014-2015), I know when and where to move as the battles progress, or break down. I know how to make up for the misplays of others. 

Moral of the story- if you're a good player, you should almost always look at what you didn't do to carry less skilled players, but instead you look at everyone else and call them horrible. This is likely the reason why you're green, barely blue recent stats, after 14k+ battles.

Unicorns and super unicorns can sometimes have crappy attitudes, just like you, but at least they have the ability to back it up. Again you have absolutely no room to talk. 

People with 60%+ wIn rates also get crappy MM. Everyone deals with it, but good players know what to do to win, in spite of MM.

By the way, it doesn't feel good to attack your win rate or WN8, because I hate bashing on individuals over a game, but damn dude, you're walking right into it. You simply don't have the skill to bash people. Want to win more? Play better and carry those who can't. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users