tanks

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

rcaircraft #1 Posted May 21 2011 - 15:26

Private

• Players
  • 649 battles
I guess i dont understand how out of nowhere a tank will appear in front of you and kill you before u even can get a shot off can u explain that.Not complaining but just wondering how to combat that or if it's just something i'm not getting.
   Thanks
     RCaircraft

Jaigenarc #2 Posted May 21 2011 - 15:30

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 1528 battles
They're "working" on the spotting system :P

Daemus #3 Posted May 21 2011 - 15:34

Corporal

• Players
  • 1434 battles

View Postrcaircraft, on May 21 2011 - 15:26, said:

I guess i dont understand how out of nowhere a tank will appear in front of you and kill you before u even can get a shot off can u explain that.Not complaining but just wondering how to combat that or if it's just something i'm not getting.
   Thanks
     RCaircraft
If you are driving and suddenly a red triangle appears above a bush right next to you and you are taking hits, you just "found" a tank destroyer that probably has a camo net and 100% crew with camouflage skill.

If a heavy appears suddenly in the middle of a road real close to you, you are likely experiencing a bug that, as Jaigenarc said, they are working on fixing.

EDIT: Re-reading your post, I realized that you may also just be having issues with other tanks seeing you before you see them due to (intended) built in game mechanics. Read up on Battle Mechanics, paying special attention to the Visibility section.

xGear #4 Posted May 21 2011 - 15:46

Captain

• Beta Testers
  • 4367 battles
chances are there was alot of bushes, if theres enough bushes between you and the enemy tank you won't spot him until he gets to close. Or any other number of reasons :P

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users