MTLS-1G14 Very Rare Light American Tank

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

tristan63 #21 Posted Nov 27 2014 - 04:37

Corporal

• Players
  • 1498 battles

View PostItsNotOgerYet, on Oct 25 2014 - 03:05, said:

Hi there. I am collecting the rarest of the rare. Already got the PZII J, BT-SV, Panzer Hydra, PZB2, and so on.

My hunger grows as I look for this thing. It is a missing link in my collection, and I was wondering if there was any way on earth I could obtain this MTLS-1G14

Codes, Bundles, whatever. 

I would really appreciate the help if anybody can dish it out :trollface: Thank you, just point me in the right direction... if I can get it.

I destroyed a Mutant in my Sherman Jumbo before, and

During one battle i saw Two press accounts VS  eachother and one had a MTLSB and the other had a IIJ And ill just tell you now, the battle was a draw

LQQkn4u #22 Posted Oct 29 2019 - 17:55

Private

• -Players-
  • 4055 battles

View PostScaryFaceKos, on Oct 25 2014 - 03:05, said:

Hi there. I am collecting the rarest of the rare. Already got the PZII J, BT-SV, Panzer Hydra, PZB2, and so on.

My hunger grows as I look for this thing. It is a missing link in my collection, and I was wondering if there was any way on earth I could obtain this MTLS-1G14

Codes, Bundles, whatever. 

I would really appreciate the help if anybody can dish it out :trollface: Thank you, just point me in the right direction... if I can get it.

I just got Killed by one of theses today  MTLS-1G14  and thought id look it up on the internet  i never saw one before until today

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users