Jump to content


[1.0] Girls und Panzer - the new Mod Collection

girls und panzer mod

  • Please log in to reply
1994 replies to this topic

Not_Connery #1941 Posted Feb 13 2018 - 12:15

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 5881 battles
  • 419
  • [BTBG] BTBG
  • Member since:
    02-08-2017

View PostIstarFreyr, on Jan 25 2018 - 13:37, said:

Official mod got new update today.
I haven't tried the mod but, the hangar seems working again.
And new skin for ARL44. 
MOD ver. 9.21.0.3 (Official)

 

Ok, so just today I tried downloading and installing the official mod, and when I tried to install it, it said that the mod requires client version 0.9.21 to work (and the client is now version 0.9.22).

 

Anyone know of a way to fix this?



Snoopy25 #1942 Posted Feb 14 2018 - 06:44

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 19013 battles
  • 34
  • [MILKY] MILKY
  • Member since:
    04-11-2012
This is an old trick that was used before to install mods that were only available for older versions. Go to the res_mods folder, and rename the 0.9.22 folder to 0.9.21 and try the installation again. If it works, after it's done, rename the folder back to 0.9.22. It's worth a try :\

Not_Connery #1943 Posted Feb 14 2018 - 14:08

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 5881 battles
  • 419
  • [BTBG] BTBG
  • Member since:
    02-08-2017

View PostSnoopy25, on Feb 14 2018 - 06:44, said:

This is an old trick that was used before to install mods that were only available for older versions. Go to the res_mods folder, and rename the 0.9.22 folder to 0.9.21 and try the installation again. If it works, after it's done, rename the folder back to 0.9.22. It's worth a try :\

 

Nope, didn't work.  Still says that the client version is wrong.

 

Any other ideas?



IstarFreyr #1944 Posted Feb 14 2018 - 17:30

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 0 battles
  • 19
  • Member since:
    10-24-2017

View PostNot_Connery, on Feb 13 2018 - 12:15, said:

 

Ok, so just today I tried downloading and installing the official mod, and when I tried to install it, it said that the mod requires client version 0.9.21 to work (and the client is now version 0.9.22).

 

Anyone know of a way to fix this?

 

Download this paths file first.
Put it in any folder (not WoT folder), and install the mod in that folder.
ex: 1) I put the paths file to "GuP" folder on desktop,  
      2) Intall the mod to "GuP" folder that has paths file in it,
      3) After finish the installation, just put them from "GuP" folder to your WoT folder.

I hope this will help you.

Not_Connery #1945 Posted Feb 15 2018 - 02:53

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 5881 battles
  • 419
  • [BTBG] BTBG
  • Member since:
    02-08-2017

View PostIstarFreyr, on Feb 14 2018 - 17:30, said:

 

Download this paths file first.
Put it in any folder (not WoT folder), and install the mod in that folder.
ex: 1) I put the paths file to "GuP" folder on desktop,  
      2) Intall the mod to "GuP" folder that has paths file in it,
      3) After finish the installation, just put them from "GuP" folder to your WoT folder.

I hope this will help you.

 

Yep, that worked for me.  Thanks a lot!  :great:

IstarFreyr #1946 Posted Feb 16 2018 - 20:08

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 0 battles
  • 19
  • Member since:
    10-24-2017
M4A1 (76) Sherman with Saunders skin.
This is my first remodel mod because my IS-2 had a big problem that i couldn't fix anymore, so the project was discontinued.
I'm still newbie with modeling. If there's a problem regarding to this mod, tell me. I will try to fix it.
Spoiler
My next project may be an M4 or Firefly.

Edited by IstarFreyr, Feb 16 2018 - 21:10.


Dayjay #1947 Posted Feb 16 2018 - 20:16

    Corporal

  • Beta Testers
  • 0 battles
  • 10
  • Member since:
    07-10-2010

Official MOD ver. 9.22

 

Tiger I is fixed now but Sherman E8 is broken now. =/



Nishizumi77_NA #1948 Posted Feb 16 2018 - 21:07

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 22 battles
  • 480
  • Member since:
    05-31-2014
Very nice and big GuP GUI modby sea-group.

Edited by Nishizumi77_NA, Feb 16 2018 - 21:07.


Bayushi_Makoto #1949 Posted Feb 17 2018 - 11:49

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 206 battles
  • 158
  • Member since:
    02-17-2016

View PostNishizumi77_NA, on Feb 16 2018 - 21:07, said:

Very nice and big GuP GUI modby sea-group.

Google translate much there?

View PostDayjay, on Feb 16 2018 - 20:16, said:

Official MOD ver. 9.22

 

Tiger I is fixed now but Sherman E8 is broken now. =/

In what for way is the E8 broken then?

Right, the skinning on the topturret.

Good thing barely anyone plays it. :trollface:



XaviumLord #1950 Posted Mar 07 2018 - 01:55

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 18 battles
  • 1
  • Member since:
    03-07-2018
Can anyone package the official modfiles for 9.22 into a zip for a left-out Mac user? Can't download the installer, obviously :( Also, I've tried installing a voice pack, but it doesn't seem to be working properly. There's just no voiceovers in the game now. Any ideas?

Edited by XaviumLord, Mar 07 2018 - 02:19.


DomeShot159 #1951 Posted Mar 10 2018 - 22:00

    Private

  • Players
  • 22763 battles
  • 2
  • Member since:
    09-07-2011
ok, so I'm just being a lazy pleb that does not want to do it himself, but is there a crew icon mod that changes all the icons? I know the posted one can if you go in and change the files names which I have done a bit of, just wondering if there was a less time-consuming option.

Bayushi_Makoto #1952 Posted Mar 21 2018 - 11:33

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 206 battles
  • 158
  • Member since:
    02-17-2016

And patch day mod compatibility check:

Official Hangar Mod fails to load the game entirely. Cause: engine changed from bigworld to encore, bigworld map no longer compatible.

Official GUP tank skins/models still appear to work. Easy Eight still has incorrectly mapped textures on its elite turret (same as 9.22). Other tank skins should probably work as well.

Official GUP Nishi Kinuyo Voicemod: seems to be working fine as well. Other (official) voicemods should probably work fine too.

XaviumLord

 Also, I've tried installing a voice pack, but it doesn't seem to be working properly. There's just no voiceovers in the game now. Any ideas?

 Then you probably downloaded an outdated voicemod, since the symptoms you describe are fairly charactaristic of that.

For the Nishi, Nonna, or Katyusha voicemods, you can download them from here: http://forum.worldof...ンナ-のボイス拡張パックを提/

Nishi one is the blue link that starts with 西, the Katyusha one with カチューシャ, and the Nonna one with ノンナ.

And I've just confirmed that at leas the Nishi one works with 1.0.

 

 

PS:

Keep in mind that your loading time for the first battle after booting the client will take longer. After the first battle your loading times should drop to normal levels. Installing the game on an SSD instead should help with this if it really is an issue for you.


Edited by Bayushi_Makoto, Mar 21 2018 - 11:37.


Dayjay #1953 Posted Mar 21 2018 - 22:45

    Corporal

  • Beta Testers
  • 0 battles
  • 10
  • Member since:
    07-10-2010

View PostBayushi_Makoto, on Mar 21 2018 - 10:33, said:

Official GUP tank skins/models still appear to work.

 

The Pershing gun is now black for some reason during battle but works in the garage.

 

It also crashed when my Pershing exploded but I assume that's not a problem of the skin.


Edited by Dayjay, Mar 21 2018 - 22:45.


Bayushi_Makoto #1954 Posted Mar 22 2018 - 07:43

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 206 battles
  • 158
  • Member since:
    02-17-2016

View PostDayjay, on Mar 21 2018 - 22:45, said:

 

The Pershing gun is now black for some reason during battle but works in the garage.

 

It also crashed when my Pershing exploded but I assume that's not a problem of the skin.

Actually, it could be related to the crash models, although I don't see a reason why they shouldn't work. :unsure:



Dayjay #1955 Posted Mar 22 2018 - 10:57

    Corporal

  • Beta Testers
  • 0 battles
  • 10
  • Member since:
    07-10-2010

Yes, but it only crashed once and only with the Pershing. No problem so far with the other tanks. I should have tried another round with it.



Bayushi_Makoto #1956 Posted Mar 22 2018 - 17:36

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 206 battles
  • 158
  • Member since:
    02-17-2016

View PostDayjay, on Mar 22 2018 - 10:57, said:

Yes, but it only crashed once and only with the Pershing. No problem so far with the other tanks. I should have tried another round with it.

Eh, maybe it'd be better to check the replay if you have it enabled.

Should give you potentially a clearer picture of when it exactly crashed.

If nothing else, it saves you from performing badly in one match because of it.



Kerorin #1957 Posted Mar 24 2018 - 00:37

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 2697 battles
  • 2
  • Member since:
    07-12-2015

Excuse me,I also experimented some crashed on the game,I couldnt play a match with the Crusader.Tried to re-open the game and nope,it crashed again the moment it loaded the match

 

Something tells me that is not really the mods fault,since they are the official ones tho...still tho,wondering if someone also got some troubles with this exact tank

 

EDIT:

Just played a match with the Crusader and the game didn't crashed at all.So maybe it was my laptop messing with me or one of the few custom mods I have.


Edited by Kerorin, Mar 24 2018 - 00:56.


Bayushi_Makoto #1958 Posted Mar 24 2018 - 10:25

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 206 battles
  • 158
  • Member since:
    02-17-2016

View PostKerorin, on Mar 24 2018 - 00:37, said:

Excuse me,I also experimented some crashed on the game,I couldnt play a match with the Crusader.Tried to re-open the game and nope,it crashed again the moment it loaded the match

 

Something tells me that is not really the mods fault,since they are the official ones tho...still tho,wondering if someone also got some troubles with this exact tank

 

EDIT:

Just played a match with the Crusader and the game didn't crashed at all.So maybe it was my laptop messing with me or one of the few custom mods I have.

Afaik, if it is due to a skin or model loading incorrectly, then the game should crash the moment it tries to render it.

E.g. if it happens during a match, the moment the tank enters your rendering range if it is spotted the game should crash.


Edited by Bayushi_Makoto, Mar 24 2018 - 20:05.


Kyehlar #1959 Posted Mar 25 2018 - 23:50

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 6906 battles
  • 98
  • [TABOO] TABOO
  • Member since:
    09-24-2013
Been a long time since I was in on the mod scene. Was there ever any headway made on music mods?

sollitdude #1960 Posted Mar 28 2018 - 16:43

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 0 battles
  • 23
  • Member since:
    06-17-2013
hi there! i havnt played wot for a while, and now that im back i want to use this mod again. however, i see the content is alot less than what it used to be. are there still music files spreaded around?




3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users