Jump to content


[1.0] Girls und Panzer - the new Mod Collection

girls und panzer mod

  • Please log in to reply
2102 replies to this topic

DarthYoshi #61 Posted Nov 09 2014 - 11:26

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 14494 battles
  • 66
  • Member since:
    08-23-2013
 

View PostReizeiMako, on Nov 09 2014 - 02:10, said:

 

I'd be quite surprised if the logos.swf file is causing problems with things that aren't directly related to the logo images in the game. The .swf file is pretty much just a collection of images and animations, and it hasn't really changed since way back in, like, 8.1 or something, as far as I know. There definitely was no information regarding tank names in those files.

 

I guess there was probably an addition of a clock or something around 8.5? since there was apparently a need to update the file, but I've looked at the updated file and it doesn't look like much of anything was really adjusted from the original versions I posted way back whenever.

 

I'm not the person who maintains that mod anymore, though, so all my info could easily be out of date.

No, I released an updated version for 0.9.3, and since that patch introduced a vanilla hangar clock, I got rid of the clock versions of logos.swf. But apparently it was the problem somehow, because updating it seems to have fixed the tank name. Get it here.



NitroLauncher717 #62 Posted Nov 09 2014 - 11:43

    Captain

  • Players
  • 15800 battles
  • 1,822
  • [DSPOZ] DSPOZ
  • Member since:
    06-29-2011

I haven't really done mods like these since, shewt 9.0, but it doesn't seem like the plan has changed.

Came digging for a new crew, found a complex set of mods, good deal.

 

Anywho, it's not the Logos/Animations causing the hangup at load in. For me it's anytime I use a voice pack for the crew.

The logos, and gear work, my crews are almost entirely female, but I still can't get them to talk. My client just doesn't like the swf and fsb files. I'm not running XVM, if that's my issue. I know one of the crew packs was labeled as an XVM file, and some mods DO require it to run.

 

I've run the "Ankou Team Voice Pack", and "Shiina_Mafuyu's Girls und Panzer Voice Pack (Anko Team) & Sixthsense Sound" both cause a load-in hangup.

 



Nishizumi77_NA #63 Posted Nov 09 2014 - 12:53

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 22 battles
  • 480
  • Member since:
    05-31-2014

View PostDarthYoshi, on Nov 09 2014 - 10:26, said:

 

No, I released an updated version for 0.9.3, and since that patch introduced a vanilla hangar clock, I got rid of the clock versions of logos.swf. But apparently it was the problem somehow, because updating it seems to have fixed the tank name. Get it here.

Thanks! I updated the mod in the OP.

 

View PostNitroLauncher717, on Nov 09 2014 - 10:43, said:

I haven't really done mods like these since, shewt 9.0, but it doesn't seem like the plan has changed.

Came digging for a new crew, found a complex set of mods, good deal.

 

Anywho, it's not the Logos/Animations causing the hangup at load in. For me it's anytime I use a voice pack for the crew.

The logos, and gear work, my crews are almost entirely female, but I still can't get them to talk. My client just doesn't like the swf and fsb files. I'm not running XVM, if that's my issue. I know one of the crew packs was labeled as an XVM file, and some mods DO require it to run.

 

I've run the "Ankou Team Voice Pack", and "Shiina_Mafuyu's Girls und Panzer Voice Pack (Anko Team) & Sixthsense Sound" both cause a load-in hangup.

 

After 9.4 patch I had the same load-in hangup bug (I'm the official+unofficial voice pack) but a full reinstall of the game fixed the problem and it's working fine. I think something has changed in the main audio folder in the patch which cause error if you are using pre 9.4 audio folder in res_mods. 



kucai98 #64 Posted Nov 09 2014 - 14:09

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 0 battles
  • 235
  • Member since:
    04-23-2013

So far i`m not having problem with voice mods, everything is working fine so far for me. I didnt re-use mods from the 9.3 folder, downloaded new ones since i know old ones gonna cause lots of crash. The only thing i reused are GuP crew and Vehicle skin. For gun sound and engine, i`m using this <Link> they are less ear-hurt than gnomefathers.

 

New skin release.

Spoiler

 


Edited by kucai98, Nov 09 2014 - 14:10.


Diana_Cavendish #65 Posted Nov 09 2014 - 18:25

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 4836 battles
  • 104
  • [ANZIO] ANZIO
  • Member since:
    07-23-2014

View PostNishizumi77_NA, on Nov 09 2014 - 11:53, said:

Thanks! I updated the mod in the OP.

 

After 9.4 patch I had the same load-in hangup bug (I'm the official+unofficial voice pack) but a full reinstall of the game fixed the problem and it's working fine. I think something has changed in the main audio folder in the patch which cause error if you are using pre 9.4 audio folder in res_mods. 

 

I never got that problem because I copied the audio folder from res after the 9.4 update.


Edited by Lucia_Konohana, Nov 09 2014 - 18:26.


Maine_ARC_1 #66 Posted Nov 09 2014 - 18:51

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 2055 battles
  • 340
  • [ERE] ERE
  • Member since:
    08-13-2014

[content removed - non-constructive, insults, post to incite]

~Moderation Team



Billy_The_Butcher #67 Posted Nov 09 2014 - 19:30

    Captain

  • Players
  • 13692 battles
  • 1,460
  • [T_R_U] T_R_U
  • Member since:
    09-27-2013
More of this crap?

Sanya_nya #68 Posted Nov 09 2014 - 19:31

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 21 battles
  • 198
  • Member since:
    12-30-2012

View PostLuke_Skywalker01, on Nov 09 2014 - 18:51, said:

if I ever find the need to mess up my wot and play a anime game and compleaty mess the crap out of my perfectly running game, ill give you a call so I can load this stupid crap into my wot and mess it up like some emo anime basement dweller, thankyou.

 

 


 

keep your anime out of EVERYTHING!!!! do you know how many people will use this? those who don't realize that is anything it is a dishonor to those who actualy fought on these tanks in WW2 and died, and how you think that it is right to prissy it up with flowers and girls! that is just shameful.

So to forget them would be less shameful? People wishing each other cancer in a tank game are less shameful? And I could go on and on...

Please, if you dislike this and don't have anything to say about it, just leave and don't comment on it. Thank you.



MichaelZordan #69 Posted Nov 09 2014 - 21:16

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 32576 battles
  • 337
  • Member since:
    03-12-2011

View PostLuke_Skywalker01, on Nov 09 2014 - 11:51, said:

Spoiler

 

 

Some people are die hard history buffs and want historical mods, and some of us like anime and want anime/gup related mods. There's nothing wrong with being in either group of people, and like Nya said, if you don't like the anime mods you don't have to take part in them or their discussion. Stop harassing other people because they have different interests than you (don't even get me started on the shameful bit, you're playing a online game where you blow up WWII tanks for fun).

 

Thanks for putting this all in one place though. There's a lot of good content here already, and surely more to come. Panzer Vor!



kucai98 #70 Posted Nov 09 2014 - 22:47

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 0 battles
  • 235
  • Member since:
    04-23-2013

View PostLuke_Skywalker01, on Nov 10 2014 - 01:51, said:

if I ever find the need to mess up my wot and play a anime game and compleaty mess the crap out of my perfectly running game, ill give you a call so I can load this stupid crap into my wot and mess it up like some emo anime basement dweller, thankyou.

 

 


 

keep your anime out of EVERYTHING!!!! do you know how many people will use this? those who don't realize that is anything it is a dishonor to those who actualy fought on these tanks in WW2 and died, and how you think that it is right to prissy it up with flowers and girls! that is just shameful.

 

right....how many you say ? well its many.....how many died you say ? well much more than listening to your crap....wanna be a troll ? go somewhere else.

back to topic, i always backup 2 folders from the res folder which is audio and scripts. If anything goes wrong i`ll just replace it back since most mods will only modify either of those 2 folders. Otherwise you have to download clean folder or re-patch it to avoid CTD.

Chiyomi #71 Posted Nov 09 2014 - 22:52

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 1341 battles
  • 13
  • Member since:
    04-09-2014

Thought I'd mention this.  I've been following this topic for almost 2 straight years now, and I'd like to thank the modders for their incredible work that makes World of Tanks a playable game.  10/10 best thing that has happened to this game (in addition to Gnomefather and his works of art).  

 

Good luck with the dreaded 9.5 sound update.  I only hope the modding community can crank out some sound mods before WG comes and takes them all away.  

 

Anyway, is there any possible chance to get a Pravda skin for the S-51?  That's going to be one of my main tanks coming up, and I was just wondering if I could request a skin for it.  No rush.  



Diana_Cavendish #72 Posted Nov 10 2014 - 02:08

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 4836 battles
  • 104
  • [ANZIO] ANZIO
  • Member since:
    07-23-2014

View Postmadokakaname, on Nov 09 2014 - 21:52, said:

Thought I'd mention this.  I've been following this topic for almost 2 straight years now, and I'd like to thank the modders for their incredible work that makes World of Tanks a playable game.  10/10 best thing that has happened to this game (in addition to Gnomefather and his works of art).  

 

Good luck with the dreaded 9.5 sound update.  I only hope the modding community can crank out some sound mods before WG comes and takes them all away.  

 

Anyway, is there any possible chance to get a Pravda skin for the S-51?  That's going to be one of my main tanks coming up, and I was just wondering if I could request a skin for it.  No rush.  

 

Madoka plays this game? Yes! I want you on my team XD

Ononoki_Yotsugi #73 Posted Nov 10 2014 - 02:12

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 18178 battles
  • 42
  • [PZMOE] PZMOE
  • Member since:
    05-19-2013
Keep up the great work!

ReizeiMako #74 Posted Nov 10 2014 - 02:31

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 2519 battles
  • 23
  • Member since:
    11-07-2012

Just to note, all the audio mods seem to work just fine as long as you make a new copy of the normal audio folder into the res_mods folder. If you just rename or copy your 9.3 mod folder into your 9.4 mod folder, though, you'll run into hang-ups on the load screen because the 9.3 audio files don't have the new audio references.

 

 

View PostDarthYoshi, on Nov 09 2014 - 02:26, said:

 

No, I released an updated version for 0.9.3, and since that patch introduced a vanilla hangar clock, I got rid of the clock versions of logos.swf. But apparently it was the problem somehow, because updating it seems to have fixed the tank name. Get it here.

 

Ah, I see. Didn't even know they'd added a hangar clock.

 

I swear I was getting complaints that the mod was broken back in 8.5 or thereabouts, but maybe I'm just remembering things wrong.

 

Thanks for updating it!

 

 

 


Edited by ReizeiMako, Nov 10 2014 - 02:33.


Jinxed_Katajainen #75 Posted Nov 10 2014 - 06:06

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 10578 battles
  • 476
  • Member since:
    01-28-2012

Looks like the battle results screen mod v9.3 crashes the game in 9.4

When a match finishes, it crashes.  If you leave the game and the battle results screen doesn't show, it's fine.. but when you go in using the button that pops up in the lower right, it crashes as well.  Removing the mod stopped the crash.



Diana_Cavendish #76 Posted Nov 10 2014 - 10:35

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 4836 battles
  • 104
  • [ANZIO] ANZIO
  • Member since:
    07-23-2014

View PostDarthYoshi, on Nov 07 2014 - 20:50, said:

 

Hm, having tried it out, I have to agree with you. I think the difference is that the official soundclips are basically just the characters narrating stuff, while the fan clips are taken from actual dialogue, and as such there's a sense of the crew actually communicating with each other.

 

Anywho, have an updated GuP After Battle Stats.

 

View PostJinxed_Katajainen, on Nov 10 2014 - 05:06, said:

Looks like the battle results screen mod v9.3 crashes the game in 9.4

When a match finishes, it crashes.  If you leave the game and the battle results screen doesn't show, it's fine.. but when you go in using the button that pops up in the lower right, it crashes as well.  Removing the mod stopped the crash.

 

That mod was updated a few days ago. I had the same problem and I also removed the mod. Haven't installed the updated one yet



Nishizumi77_NA #77 Posted Nov 10 2014 - 11:38

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 22 battles
  • 480
  • Member since:
    05-31-2014

View PostDarthYoshi, on Nov 07 2014 - 20:50, said:

 

Hm, having tried it out, I have to agree with you. I think the difference is that the official soundclips are basically just the characters narrating stuff, while the fan clips are taken from actual dialogue, and as such there's a sense of the crew actually communicating with each other.

 

Anywho, have an updated GuP After Battle Stats.

Added the mod to the OP/gui mods list.



Jinxed_Katajainen #78 Posted Nov 10 2014 - 22:22

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 10578 battles
  • 476
  • Member since:
    01-28-2012

View PostLucia_Konohana, on Nov 10 2014 - 04:35, said:

 

 

That mod was updated a few days ago. I had the same problem and I also removed the mod. Haven't installed the updated one yet

 

Ah, looks like I missed it through the craposts from earlier.

Will give it a try tonight/tomorrow.



akh101 #79 Posted Nov 11 2014 - 02:09

    Major

  • Players
  • 13985 battles
  • 3,469
  • [KURO] KURO
  • Member since:
    12-12-2011

so how dose one install login screen again?



Chiyomi #80 Posted Nov 11 2014 - 02:41

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 1341 battles
  • 13
  • Member since:
    04-09-2014

View Postakh101, on Nov 10 2014 - 20:09, said:

so how dose one install login screen again?

 

If by the login screens you mean the pictures that pop up on your screen where you log into WoT (username, password, server selection, etc.), then take the gui folder inside the mod (in the case I think you're questioning about, it's the [NCP]_GuP_Login_screens_v1_0_rar. file) and put it in your 0.9.4 version folder in the res_mods folder within your WoT folder.  Something like C:/Games/World_of_Tanks/res_mods/0.9.4.  Then put gui folder in that 0.9.4 folder.  That's how it should work.  If you can't open the mod, get 7-zip or Winrar.  

 

Hope that helps.  






6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users